• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Updated.

Adam Warlock

Ahem... :p

I believe I was awarded Master Wizard status by you earlier, DrunkenMage, although I fear the time has not yet come?

Also, AdamWarlock definitely belongs on here

Thank you , AS88 .

To be listed with all these incredible players/posters would be an honor.
I`ve never considered myself a Legend though .
More like an embarassing family secret.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Cool. Count me in.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Mage titles? *Stops posting so he doesn't get a lame title*

If you read his post properly, you would know that you have to join in order to get a title. And if you think it is lame, feel free not to participate.

Skyrim is an aging game, and that reflects on the forums. Everything that could be discussed is already discussed and the traffic on here is decreasing. The fact that a forum member came up with a good idea to get people to post again, is only a positive thing. :coffee:

Sean

lost somewhere
Maybe for 5000 posts it could be the title of Madgod, and then you could use the image from the Shivering Isles DLC.

Or even use the rank titles from that DLC for anything above 3k with the last being MadGod (which would practically be unobtainable for a while).

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Maybe for 5000 posts it could be the title of Madgod, and then you could use the image from the Shivering Isles DLC.

Or even use the rank titles from that DLC for anything above 3k with the last being MadGod (which would practically be unobtainable for a while).

Maybe so, but that gives so much power to one person :eek:

Sven

Real-life Nord

If you read his post properly, you would know that you have to join in order to get a title. And if you think it is lame, feel free not to participate.

Skyrim is an aging game, and that reflects on the forums. Everything that could be discussed is already discussed and the traffic on here is decreasing. The fact that a forum member came up with a good idea to get people to post again, is only a positive thing. :coffee:

Damn what the hell do you have against me can I post one thing on here without you lecturing me for it?

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I'll join this, but I feel bad because I'm only a journeymen :sadface: , but on the up side that's pretty much what your skyrim character is :D.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination

Damn what the hell do you have against me can I post one thing on here without you lecturing me for it?

lol. Nothing. We only met in the Imperials/Stormcloaks thread before. And there we disagree just because you are Stormcloak and I am imperial. I haz nothing against you :coffee: