• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
The thread turned into a Mead Hall. You boast, you brag, you beat each other up. It wasn't always like that, but time has a way of changing things.

That and all these bastards kept posting here. :mad:

But seriously, don't forget to like/rate up/rep the leader board. I had to hunt down those cute little images. :sadface: :p

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Council of what?

Have another look at Mage's opening post. They are a divided into 4main sections; Forum Gods, Council of Legends, Scholars and Magistars :)

So to answer your question... Council of Legends :cowboy:
Well then I should be a GOD (eventually) but I'll settle for the Council! Always knew it. A god of what, I'm not sure, but I'm sure it would be something banal. :)

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
500!

Don't worry, I got this....

1283772631_jump-over-barbeque-fail-2.gif

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
I'm sensing a strong imbalance towards users of the magic forces here. Where is the love for those wandering adventurers, or those with knightly ambitions?

Perhaps other mods should branch out and develop rival factions. Then we can have discussion competitions and lore trivia and such.

Oh, and someone make a dang mod already that lets me host other peoples characters in my skyrim world. I wish I could code :sadface:

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I'm sensing a strong imbalance towards users of the magic forces here. Where is the love for those wandering adventurers, or those with knightly ambitions?

Perhaps other mods should branch out and develop rival factions. Then we can have discussion competitions and lore trivia and such.

Oh, and someone make a dang mod already that lets me host other peoples characters in my skyrim world. I wish I could code :sadface:
You can make characters into custom followers. I did so with all my alternate characters, though mod dependencies can be a bitch from moving to person A to person B

Also I guess a penchant for running around in ragged trousers beating up legendary dragons with a wooden stick would count for "knightly ambitions"

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I myself am one of a mercenary disposition. In fact I was gonna start a thread for it.

But it is just titles :p But I ike the idea.

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
A moderator should come along and make rankings based on posts with titles like "Knight" and "Protectorate" and such things, or may be OP can just come up with some neat other titles along those lines and apply them to those of us who choose a different path, un-magically inclined.

I would be a "Squire" or whatever, cause I don't post much.