• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Pina it was supposed to go right after you said you would lose on purpose
    So you :p

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    Do I get free weenie hut Jr if I am one?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Rulers:(Title, Name, Additional info, Age)
    King; Tibalt, Husband of Theia – 75
    General; Rilath, Friend of Tibalt and Theia – 52
    General and Advisor; Toblin, Brother of Theia - 61
    Strategist and logistics advisor; Ildildengas - 46
    Prince; Hared, Son of Tibalt and Theia - 23
    Princess; Luniea Daughter of Tibalt and Theia - 21
    Queen; Theia, Wife of Tibalt - 72
    Thane; Ri’jorakasi, Friend of Tibalt - 75
    Duchess; Evari, Sister of Tibalt - 65
    Court mage and Duke; Moldeni, Brother of Tibalt – 62
    Advisor/ Religious leader and Dragon; Omaskisali, Father of Tibalt-1241

Province:
    Valenwood, (Eulovirium)
    2pzis78.jpg

*purple/pinkish area is native area.
    Kingdom Name and emblem/flag:
    Eulovirium

History:
    The Akaviri, thought to have been lost or devoured by the Tsaesci however they just went into hiding. They migrated from their home continent Akavir, when the Tsaesci invaded and nearly destroyed them, off to Tamriel which they had previously invaded. The first invaders appear to have been searching for the first dragonborn, who they proclaimed as Reman Cyrodiil, They formed the Dragonguard, which later began to be known as the blades. The heritage of the original first Akaviri invaders died out, and the task of defending the dragonborn lied with the men of Tamriel.
    The Akaviri hide in the forests of Valenwood, Cyrodiil, and the marshlands of Black marsh. Some others went to find their previous cousins but were only led to the blades, to their dismay no one belonging to this order was related to the Akaviri invaders. The Akaviri are a race of men from the continent of Akavir; they are believed to look like the other races of men but more serpentine, which is completely true. Although they resemble men, they live long lives like elves and beast races. They lived in peace, until the war broke out. Armies marched through their territory and they hid in the nearby caves which were barely noticeable. They moved their surface tents and resources to the lower caves, where they remained until close to the end of the war. Civilization seemed to be in peril above, so the Akaviri moved to the cities of Valenwood where they found little surviving Bosmer. They agree to share the lands and rebuild most of the damage resulted in the war. The Akaviri had other plans. They stripped the cities of their resources and began to build new cities; they opened mines in the deep underground caves they discovered when they first arrived in Valenwood. At first the native Bosmer, imperials and other races thought they were helping them until the natives themselves were kicked from their land, the Akaviri were greater in number and moved the Bosmer to other land they had no need for. Five basic cities and a capital were erected, the people worked hard from day to night.
    To this day they are constructing their cities, to resemble what they once lost in Akavir, however long it may take. The Natives formed small tribes and were kept under constant watch knowing one day they might try to strike back at the Akaviri.

Loyalty:
    King Tibalt, and the dragon Omaskisali, independent.

Race:
    Akaviri

Religion:
    Dragons; one day ascending to take dragon form, which is the ultimate task of religious priests or anybody willing to take the journey. There were three known successes, all three in Akavir.

Initial stats:
    Busy constructing new cities, repairing old forts. Trained in their ways of combat, they are retexturing most the old forts to match their style of architecture. They have mines and giant trees for timber; which they replant; they have an abundance of nature wildlife and fish, suitable crop land in most areas. So far they have average food stock, and might be looking at a food shortage in five to ten years due to the lack of hunters, farmers and fishermen. Mostly helping to rebuild and protect their new land, with few exceptions.

Capital:
    Duenia

Soldier armour is below, imagine something like that mixed with an old blades/akaviri armour.

Attachments

• armour.png
      armour.png
      101.6 KB · Views: 5
    • head gear.jpg
      head gear.jpg
      19 KB · Views: 5

tdatapina

Hero of Time

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Well Tadpina may have the largest empire, Khaotic may have the best army, I might be the most amazing person you've ever witnessed in your short pathetic life, But this guy has a dragon. A fl*ffing dragon.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    So tiaz you look like,you'd be a good ally...lol

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Colonel: I need you to respond to the ravens, since your capital is being attacked, maybe the rebels either kill it, or take it, giving me a whole other reply than you planned?

And Wolfbane, Colonel and Khaotic3, the special missionary envoys are moving to your lands by sea. They will land in early Summer, you are free to react to them in any way you deem fit. Do however remember, they are high priests of Hermaeus Mora, and I will react accordingly to however you decide to treat them.

And have nice day, as always.

Right. I'll be working on that reply now.

Colonelscout312

Alright. Replied to. Also, if you already read it, I edited it.

halcyondaiz

Finder of Warm Sands
    Oh snap... War's a'brewin! Nice post Col.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colonelscout312

Thanks. I have an entire plot thought out. Should be fun!

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Nice post col.
    Btw me and Kim have a sidestory planned. Soooo, don't interfere, or you dead son.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Colonel.That post was fluffing awesome! I was worried no one would dare take the first step and declare war on people! I loved it! Great job dude! And everyone else as well! Keep it up, I'm loving this RP so far!

And especially onto you Colonel, obviously, King Thirlin will be quite upset about this sudden declaration of war, but since no real army is prepared yet, just expect a bit of sea raids at the tops, if you allow that?

With sea raids I mean pirating, blocking trade, raiding coastal villages and leaving them burnt down and such, it's a rather brutal way of war, that's why I need you to accept it before I do it.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Well Tadpina may have the largest empire, Khaotic may have the best army, I might be the most amazing person you've ever witnessed in your short pathetic life, But this guy has a dragon. A fl*ffing dragon.

Dragons are viewed as holy and religious leader, they are forbidden to fight in war unless in self defense, the dragon was once and still is a Akaviri. We might be willing to teach you the ways of enlightenment, and maybe the races that have long life spans would be able to somehow ascend as the Akaviri have.
    He doesn't know thu'ums (unless I can find more info on dragons), and the extreme difficulty of gaining how the Ka Po' Tun king managed to turn into a dragon doesn't explain anything.
    Even the lore from where Dragons came from is scarce, even though they are believed to come from Aka'tosh.

Colonelscout312

And especially onto you Colonel, obviously, King Thirlin will be quite upset about this sudden declaration of war, but since no real army is prepared yet, just expect a bit of sea raids at the tops, if you allow that?

With sea raids I mean pirating, blocking trade, raiding coastal villages and leaving them burnt down and such, it's a rather brutal way of war, that's why I need you to accept it before I do it.

That was what I was thinking right now. Especially since Nomad is headed towards the sea of beasts.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    It'll take time still, since the message has to retur, and Thirlin has to send out raiding parties. So expect the raids to begin in summer. (Tomorrow, that is.)

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    It'll take time still, since the message has to retur, and Thirlin has to send out raiding parties. So expect the raids to begin in summer. (Tomorrow, that is.)

Xeirdor may send soldiers to help silvermoon isle for a price :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts