Xbox 360 Just started a new assassin, what to do?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
for daggers, I like blade of woe and mehrune's razor or the dragon priest dagger just for fun. for the bow, you can use the bound bow for a while in the beginning (depending on how much you use a bow vs dagger) and you can get the nightingale bow from the thieves guild later on which has a fantastic late-game enchant lvl (above 46).

get and use the aura whisper and throw voice shouts for sneaking and I like marked for death for straightforward battles.

The shadow stone is a fine choice any time but I started trying the serpent stone just for something different (5 sec paralysis and 25 damage). I like it well enough. Of course the thief stone is good for early to mid game.
This really helped! Thanks!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Don't forget smithing! Only right hand side but. You'll want Ebony/Daedric weapons later in the game. You won't use elven/glass crap much.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Also, sneak attack all those sleeping dragur in bleak falls barrow! Pumps your sneak at an early level.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts