• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Akatosh

I play on the xbox and my game has been freezing up. i can not play more than 45 minutes at a time. it is starting to get annoying. also. are there any glitches in the game that have effected your game play.

thecelticlatino

I know what you mean (fellow Xbox 360 player). I've had it happen more than once...the autosaves have saved my progress on more than one occasion. It's annoying and especially happens when you play for an extended amount of time.

Save often...and hope Bethesda releases a patch that will fix it.

Akatosh

I also have three or four quests that i have finished and gotten payed for but they still show up as active in the journal. its annoying but o well

Ryan Veatch

I'll add to this being another 360 player with freezing up. Like thecelticlatin already stated, save often. I've been fortunate and had lucky autosaves. Hopefully there will be patch fixing this and some other bugs as well. I just got done beating a bug with a quest off the thieves guild myself.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
I get some weird momentary freezing, but no full on lockups. It has started to autosave when I go in to my menus sometimes, and it'll appear to have done a full on lockup, but I'll hit my Xbox button, bring up the little pop up menu, and Skyrim unlocks.... I go back, and all is well until it auto-saves on entering the menus again, rinse, repeat. Quite odd. I've had I think one, maybe two full on freezes. Far as the quests go, so far I've only ran in to one repeat quest; it was obtained in the first place by reading a book (Red-something. Had to do with his sword.) I completed it, then later on found that book again, and upon reading it a second time recieved the quest for his sword, which is sitting in my chest at home... Annoying, but nothing not able to be overlooked, but if my misc. quest log gets filled with 50+ quests I've finished, that might be too much...

ChicN Freak

Chicken of the Third Reich
XD I know why you guys are having freeze issues lol. It's because the Xbox is a fail model and by far needs some improvements ROFLMAO :) I'm not lying either. You pay all that cash for something that makes you pay for online and gets the Freakin Red Ring of DEATH. The only reason Xbox gets all the expansions and other good features is because Microsoft buys the company out. PS3 are way more reliable... AND FREE ONLINE!!!! :D

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
XD I know why you guys are having freeze issues lol. It's because the Xbox is a fail model and by far needs some improvements ROFLMAO :) I'm not lying either. You pay all that cash for something that makes you pay for online and gets the Freakin Red Ring of DEATH. The only reason Xbox gets all the expansions and other good features is because Microsoft buys the company out. PS3 are way more reliable... AND FREE ONLINE!!!! :D
well as an xbox user, i have not had any freezes and have not encountered any problems. and online may cost money but atleast we know our info is secure.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
PC user here enjoying the conflict