OOC Intangible Force [RECRUITING!]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Phoenix Knight

Unofficial awesome dude
    Thank you! i'm new to the forums and thought this would be a good way to exercise my writing skills. And i've got the Dragonsreach thing figured out. He was ambushed during one of his thieving sessions in Whiterun and captured. He is brought to Dragonsreach for "trial" and execution when the jarl decides his abilities could be of use.

Darkholme

This looks like it could be really interesting. Maybe I misinterpreted the setup, but it seems like a group trying to overcome the Illusionist's hold on their own minds. Sort of like the Pelagius quest. If that's the case then I might want to give it a shot.

SkyrimFreak

Well... not quite but its pretty similar. It's more stopping general chaos caused by Mephala/Leseras. Though that may very well be the case in some parts. And I'm pretty sure you can join, I just don't know when Leseras will see it... Welcome to the forums by the way :D

Darkholme

Thank you for the welcome.:)
    I'll need to develop a more conscientious character if I want to take part in this roleplay. My current one is a bit too neutral/self-interested to fit the mold. I will start working on one though, seems like it could be fun.

SkyrimFreak

You don't really need to make a new character, although we may have too many thieves/assassins :p Besides, the way I thought about it was even if my character was self interested, she wouldn't benefit from a completely chaotic world.

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
    Can i join with my mage ( Wassup SkyrimFreak )

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    How many have been accepted in already? I will gladly post up a CC, but only if there is room. I don't want to clutter up the OOC thread for you guys.

SkyrimFreak

So far there's three of us that have been accepted but Leseras is only accepting one or two more people. If you do post a CC there's definitely not a guarantee considering there's already one CC and two other people considering posting a CC.

Delusional

Name: Ri’Visah

Race: Khajiit

Class: Ri’Visah is a master assassin, who is skilled in sneaking and stealth kills with daggers/small one-handed weapons, unarmed/hand-to-hand or occasionally a bow. He has very little magical abilities, being Khajiiti, but has studied for many years to learn the few Illusion spells he knows. He once was the head of an assassin guild called The Syr, which was one of the most notorious assassin’s guilds to date.

Clothing: Wears modified Dark Brotherhood armor that he had modified after stealing it off of a Dark Brotherhood assassin he murdered. The maroon of the armor is now dyed a very dark blue, and he wears a long cloak with a hood that sweeps the ground with an chaos star insignia sewn into the back. (Look it up on Google if you don't know what a chaos star is)

Weapons: Ri’Visah uses two Ebony Daggers named Vengeance and Silence, with Fire Damage and Frost Damage enchants, respectively, and has a Hunting Bow named Sileus, with Shock Damage and steel arrows. He also carries an Ebony shortsword named Life, with Drain Health on it, ironically. He also knows a few low level illusion spells from his years of studying, such as Muffle, Calm and Fear.

Physical Description: Ri’Visah’s fur is a very dark grey with black accents. His eyes are a rich forest green, and stand out from the rest of his face. He is very slim and relatively tall, at around 6’, but very strong for his physical appearance. As one would expect, he is incredibly agile and quick.

Personality: He is a very shady character. When in public situations, rarely utters a word, and almost always wears his hood up, shrouding his face in shadows. Not much else can be told about his personality, given he rarely speaks and is very mysterious, however, when he speaks, you listen.

History: Ri’Visah was born in the province of Elsweyr, in the city of Dune. He grew up without his parents – they were murdered by a clan of bandits that attacked his hometown – and learned quickly how to survive on his own. As he grew older, he started to hone his skills with his hands and even daggers. By the time he was 14 he had already murdered someone for trying to pick a fight with him.

As Visah reached the age of 19, he was picked up by a group of older Khajiits who were part of a secret and selective local assassin guild – The Vyr. They had noted his remarkable skills with his hands and a small blade when he single-handedly incapacitated a group of four thugs trying to mug him, using a shard of glass and his fists. They began to train him in the art of being an assassin.

After 5 years in The Vyr, his skills surpassed those of the elders of the group. After performing an assassination of a member of the Mane of Elsweyr, the guild decided that he was finally a master assassin and told him his training was done. So, Visah decided to strike out on his own and start his own assassin’s guild.

He journeyed across Elsweyr, spending his time observing potential candidates and after a short while he selected 4 Khajiiti, and they collectively became The Syr – a name Visah choose to honor the guild that trained him. Visah now became Ri’Visah.

The Syr ravaged Tamriel and became one of the most wanted guilds in nearly every province. All this while, Ri’Visah began training in light Illusion magic, but due to his race’s magic ineptness, it was a difficult path. After a while, he and his fellow Syr were called to Skyrim, one of their unvisited provinces, for a special job.

As they were crossing the border, they ran into a large group of Stormcloaks. The soldiers attempted to rob them, but after resistance from the Khajiitis, they began to attack them. After many dead Stormcloaks, two of his four guild members were killed, and the other two were captured and executed right in front of Ri’Visah’s eyes. Ri’Visah managed to escape their clutches, but vowed to avenge his friends and wreak havoc on the Stormcloaks.

Ri’Visah has come to Dragonsreach looking for information on who commanded the execution of his friends so he can track them down and make them pay for the atrocities he had committed.

“It is true Ri’Visah kills for a living, but it is one thing to kill, and another to brutalize.” – Ri’Visah

Akhkharus

I'm prepared to make tweaks to them both if one would be omitted. Assuming I get picked, of course.

Oh and thanks for the rep.

Delusional

This guy has been MIA since March, evidently. I doubt this will ever take off.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts