In your opinion, who is the most powerful Daedric Prince?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
If they stood united they
But at least you would last longer than the Others
If they stood united and they likely would. Jyggalag would fall. It has happened before, remember how Jyggalag became Sheogorath in the first place.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
what about Jygallag vs Alduin ( he is a God 2 - The Nordic god of Destruction )
also I don't think the deadra are as powerful as they claim to be, if they were then why does azura not smite you if you steal her artifact and unbound it from her by turning into the Black Star
- The Dwemer believed that theory and the Forsworn who follow "the old way" believe that the Aedra and Deadra are nothing more than Spirits of powerful people who once lived -
in the shivering isles their is a race of beings known as the grumites who many believed were the original inhabitats of the isles which would indicate that the deadra did not forge their own realms but only moved into a land that was already occupied, my belief is that they would bind their life energy to the realm which would increase their power to incredible heights but only when they are in their realm, this theory would also explain why in oblivion even after becoming sheogorath you would still have little power on mundus, it also would point out a very effective if somewhat difficult way of killing a deadric prince would be to unbind them from their realms, this is the belief that the deadra (all of them) are not really gods
nor are the divines as they to are just spirits of powerful people who once lived and Nirn was created in the same manner as earth (this is a possibility)

This is from the Elder Scrolls Wiki page on Peryite.

That being said, there are definitely certain Princes/Princesses that are more powerful than others.

He may be considered one of the weakest, but I have always considered Peryite to be underestimated. He has one of the more useful artifacts and a small army of diseased but deadly people ready to spread plague across Tamriel when he desires. Personally, I've always seen Clavicus Vile as the weakest considering he the fact that all he seems to do is troll Tamriel's inhabitants and doesn't seem to have much power to do anything besides give artifacts and strike bargains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm saying Sheogorath. You don't fl*ff with crazy

Anyone else m'aiq the liar is a secret daedric prince? If so, he is the most powerful. For he is khajiit.
Actually, now I kinda hope he is, for he lived for a very long time, if anyone remembers, he was in Oblivion, and Morrowind

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
The answer is me but I usually don't like to brag about it

FullmetalHeart20

This is from the Elder Scrolls Wiki page on Peryite.

That being said, there are definitely certain Princes/Princesses that are more powerful than others.

He may be considered one of the weakest, but I have always considered Peryite to be underestimated. He has one of the more useful artifacts and a small army of diseased but deadly people ready to spread plague across Tamriel when he desires. Personally, I've always seen Clavicus Vile as the weakest considering he the fact that all he seems to do is troll Tamriel's inhabitants and doesn't seem to have much power to do anything besides give artifacts and strike bargains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well just think about what he does. If he feels like it, he could give a mortal anything they desired. When you ask him to end Skyrim's civil war, he talks about slaughtering both sides like it ain't no thing. Most Daedric Princes only have that degree of power in Oblivion.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Sheogorath, Prince of Madness.

He's irrational, emotional, hysterical. He is and was and will be feared by all, including his fellows in the daedric pantheon.

Change, war, love, hate, knowledge, virtue, trust, betrayal. These are some of the aspects of the daedric princes. All of these things are but products of the mind. We are all of us prisoners of the mind. Reality is a more subjective, more mailable thing than many people suspect. The demented reality that plagues a lunatic is as valid, if not more-so, than that which is supposedly shared by sane men.

In a very real way our perception is the world around us.

The mind is Sheogorath's realm. Emotion, perception. He can control the lense through which our reality is filtered. He can control how we perceive the world and those around us. Can inspire one. Can hurl another into a black depression. He can make madmen into visionaries and scholars into fools.

Music and murder, poetry and savagery, harmony and chaos. He can inspire all of these things or none of them. On a whim as unpredictable as tomorrow's winds. He doesn't have to kill you bodily; any lowly thug can do that. He can fundamentally change the most important part of you. The thing that makes you you. Your mind.

The only mitigating factor to Sheogorath's impressive and frankly frightening powers is that he is, by his divergent nature, incapable of having an agenda. He can not use his powers to bend the mortal world to his whim, because at any moment his whims can and will change.

Jurgarik Greycloak

Techno master of Tamriel.
Jygalagg (Misspelled likely). I mean come on, if the other princes went to the lengths that they did to stop him, he must be pretty powerful.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
In my opinion there is no main powerful Daedric Prince. They keep each other in check, some are allies and many are enemies. Each Prince often gets his worshipers to weaken the influence of another Prince. Each of them have strengths and weaknesses be it raw power or just agenda, unless they suddenly came together and stopped fighting between themselves, maybe one could come out on top.

That is my view on them, they're too busy either attacking each other or going off on their own agenda that hasn't much to do with becoming powerful. Like Hircine couldn't become the most powerful, because his agenda is more on the hunt. He gives mortals a fair chance in the hunt, he won't cheat or use powers. He doesn't care much about anything else.

Honestly if you think about it most of the powerful princes seem unknowable and the ones we somewhat understand are weak Sheogorath has to be powerful since he is the Champion of Cyrodill Jygalag had to brought down by a coalition of the princes but how many were involved Mora is smart but brains don't always win a war Molag Bal is powerful but Beothia would keep him in check Hircine would try to kill as much as he could and Dagon would just go bash in face I kill you the thing is the underated princes are more likely to win like Merida or Azura since they're not considered wholly evil the games even state this By Azura how many times have we heard this guards the Annoying Fan and the Dark Elves in Skyrim I think it comes down not only to lesser deadra but also followers in the mortal plane or Mundas maybe I've done to much reading I think it will come down to Merida Azura Sheogorath Jygalag Hircine and Mora the other 11 either lack followers or the skills to get to the top and that's if the Aedra don't get involved by sending champions to topple the Deadric princes

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Honestly if you think about it most of the powerful princes seem unknowable and the ones we somewhat understand are weak Sheogorath has to be powerful since he is the Champion of Cyrodill Jygalag had to brought down by a coalition of the princes but how many were involved Mora is smart but brains don't always win a war Molag Bal is powerful but Beothia would keep him in check Hircine would try to kill as much as he could and Dagon would just go bash in face I kill you the thing is the underated princes are more likely to win like Merida or Azura since they're not considered wholly evil the games even state this By Azura how many times have we heard this guards the Annoying Fan and the Dark Elves in Skyrim I think it comes down not only to lesser deadra but also followers in the mortal plane or Mundas maybe I've done to much reading I think it will come down to Merida Azura Sheogorath Jygalag Hircine and Mora the other 11 either lack followers or the skills to get to the top and that's if the Aedra don't get involved by sending champions to topple the Deadric princes
Punctuation please,and you'd be wrong about brains not winning wars.For the most part its creative tactics that can turn the tide of a battle or make it a comeplete blowout.Other times its sheer chance or boldness.

They say Knowledge is power and Hermaeus Mora has practically all the knowledge.

Knowledge is powerful but brute strength has won wars the point that I was making was that Mora wouldn't come out on top due to sheer brains the princes would want him and Jygalag gone first. Now I'm not saying he can't hold his own but it really comes down to lesser deadra and followers in mundus because if their fighting in oblivion they're are going to feel it in mundus

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
(Spoiler Alert)

Right now I am Saying Molag Bal I am having Serious issues beating him in ESO

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts