In your opinion, who is the most powerful Daedric Prince?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Exelex

NO! but he is no longer Sheogorath either thanks to the Champion of Cyrodil. Do not believe me? Ask Dagmar.
You don't understand just exacly what Raijin asked: "This maybe unrelated but is it possible to help Sheogorath to break his curse so he can permanently returned to his original self, Jyggalag?"

The answer is "NO" because you didn't help Sheogorath turn back into his original self, you "split" them from each other, thus creating two different beings. Do you understand now?

J

Jeremius

You don't understand just exacly what Raijin asked: "This maybe unrelated but is it possible to help Sheogorath to break his curse so he can permanently returned to his original self, Jyggalag?"

The answer is "NO" because you didn't help Sheogorath turn back into his original self, you "split" them from each other, thus creating two different beings. Do you understand now?

You don't understand, By splitting them and having the character become the Madgod, you basically do break the curse, Since Jyggalag is no loge going to turn into Sheogorath which WAS the curse.

Exelex

You don't understand, By splitting them and having the character become the Madgod, you basically do break the curse, Since Jyggalag is no loge going to turn into Sheogorath which WAS the curse.
*facepalm*

He asked if you could BREAK THE CURSE SO HE COULD PERMANENTLY RETURN TO HIS ORIGINAL SELF. This would mean Sheogorath would no longer exist. That CANNOT be done. End of discussion.

J

Jeremius

the curse was that HE would transform into Sheogorath, not the mere existence of him. by stopping the greymarch, you ensure that Jyggalag would never turn into Sheogorath again. thus the curse is ended. IT is not the existence of something that is a curse, the fact that Jyggalag is no longer the madgod is proof enough that his part of the "curse" of Sheogorath is done.

It is like Vampirism or Lycanthropy. they will always be there but if you get cured the "curse" is broken on you because you are no longer that monster.

My initial option would be Mehrunes Dagon or Molag Bal. After all they both try to take over Nirn at different points of time. Molag Bal will most likely in the upcoming Elder Scrolls Online and Dagon attempted to do so in Oblivion.

While some are saying Mora due to his knowledge and intelligence, that's very questionable. We still don't know a whole lot about Mora, he might have much knowledge but may only have a small plane in Oblivion.

And something just came to mind, a remember the day Dawnguard was released some PC users were in a fuss about xbox users getting Dawnguard before them. Well you guys get a Elder Scrolls MMO and we probably won't! Now you just got to feel bad for PS3 users until Dawnguard finally comes to there console.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
the curse was that HE would transform into Sheogorath, not the mere existence of him. by stopping the greymarch, you ensure that Jyggalag would never turn into Sheogorath again. thus the curse is ended. IT is not the existence of something that is a curse, the fact that Jyggalag is no longer the madgod is proof enough that his part of the "curse" of Sheogorath is done.

It is like Vampirism or Lycanthropy. they will always be there but if you get cured the "curse" is broken on you because you are no longer that monster.

*facepalm*

He asked if you could BREAK THE CURSE SO HE COULD PERMANENTLY RETURN TO HIS ORIGINAL SELF. This would mean Sheogorath would no longer exist. That CANNOT be done. End of discussion.

Sheo was transformed back into Jyggalag to begin the graymarch BUT the Champion "kills" Jyggalag to break the cycle of turning into Sheo after the graymarch and etc. And in turn the Champion takes the place of Sheogorath. If you all remember Jyggalag says "You now hold the mantle of madness, and Jyggalag is free to roam the voids of Oblivion once more. I will take my leave, and you will remain here, mortal. Mortal...? King? God? It seems uncertain. This Realm is yours. Perhaps you will grow to your station. Fare thee well, Sheogorath, Prince of Madness. "

So in short, Jyggalag is back and the champion is Sheogorath, now get over it.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Malacath, for he is powerful in the Hearts of Orcs.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Sheo was transformed back into Jyggalag to begin the graymarch BUT the Champion "kills" Jyggalag to break the cycle of turning into Sheo after the graymarch and etc. And in turn the Champion takes the place of Sheogorath. If you all remember Jyggalag says "You now hold the mantle of madness, and Jyggalag is free to roam the voids of Oblivion once more. I will take my leave, and you will remain here, mortal. Mortal...? King? God? It seems uncertain. This Realm is yours. Perhaps you will grow to your station. Fare thee well, Sheogorath, Prince of Madness. "

So in short, Jyggalag is back and the champion is Sheogorath, now get over it.

That's all I needed to know :) Thanks :D

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Jyggalag is probably the most powerful, or at least equal to Dagon, and I suspect that he's been gaining territory since Shivering Isles. Boethiah is close to them it seems. Mephala, Hermaeus Mora, and and Molag Bol all fall under the, "don't touch with a 20 meter pole unless you want to die a horrible death" category because you don't know too much about them or what they might be hiding. I get the impression that Clauvidicus Vile, Peryite, Malacath, Sheogorath, and Sangurine are all the "lesser" princes, as they don't seem to control a whole lot.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Mephala is all about those secrets and crud. What if she/he/it is secretly the leader or some crap like that?

Jonseyboy

Yes sheogorath is not jyggalag because after he is defeated well when you are doing the quest he is free of the curse and a new champion of cyrodil is chosen

Jonseyboy

Everyone Dagon is not as powerful as jyggalag mehrunes Dagon and the others were afraid of jyggalags power that they cursed him don't you see mehrunes Dagon is not all powerful he is as powerful as hermaues mora jyggalag is the most powerful daedric prince so that is the end of this thing he is the most powerful one it shows he is and everyone keeps co ing out with bull plops saying no mehrunes Dagon is better mehrunes Dagon is a piece of plops compared to jyggalag

I am suprized that no one has posted the obvious answer. Hermaeous Mora. Mora is as you may know the daedric prince of knowledge and knowledge is the most powerful thing in any video game, and in real life. Knowledge is the meaning of life. No one can do anything without knowing how to do it! Think of the title of this forum; In your opinion, who is the most POWERFUL daedric prince? Knowledge is the definition of power. Knowledge is RAW POWER! Nothing can beat that. Don't fluff with a god of knowledge... no matter in what form.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts