imperials or stormcloaks ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

imperials or stormcloaks ? witch side are you on ?

• Imperials

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • stormcloaks

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
LizardClimber7 and Dar'Neko:

One thing to realize is 11th Doctor is an annoying, pesty, pain in everyone's collective ass, troll. However at least she doesn't use the stupid amateur troll tactics and is actually funny. You guys however are ooking like the idiots I see in 7-9th grade who think they are cool because they have come backs like "My dick is bigger than your's!". Seriously, it's pathetic. You need to realize there is stupid, and then their is funny yet somehow intelligent. You guys are the former, 11th Doctor is the later. Alas I am here to save you from your stupidity!

Three things that make you look like a dumb ass:
  1. Saying stuff like "Trololololololol", "U mad Bro", etc. is so original that you like like a dumb ass. Same with "says the guy that..." comments.
  2. Troll face pictures. Luckily you haven't done this yet, so I have some faith you can be redeemed.
  3. Using more than one excuse to hide your own bad spelling/grammar that happen to contradict themselves. In fact self contradiction in general is stupid. Avoid it or go shoot yourself, please you would do the human race a favor.
Now then I am sure even Raijin can agree that 11th Doctor is funny at times, and Raijin is practically 11th Doctor's primary target it seems, however Raijin, like all intelligent people here, would most likely frown on it far more if she lacked originality. So please, get something a little more intelligent, original, and less expected of an amateur, and then try to troll again.

****************************************************************************************

I have often found that piece of his logic amusing. Americans are always whining like that about how horrible their government is. Mind you Bush actually was put beside Adolf Hitler on many graphs of the political spectrum. Very few people have ever came quite as close to Hitler as Bush, but the only people who really felt the extent of this were people of Middle Eastern or Muslim decent. Everyone else had their lives left unaffected by Bush's many questionable acts. Though he did pass a bill that let's the United State's Government spy on all text messages, phone calls, emails, and other forms of communications that pass through american air waves or servers. So sure they take away your privacy rights, but you don't really know about or notice it. Still, Americans are far from the underdogs or from being oppressed by corrupt government.

I wish I could do agree AND disagree for this post.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
wo wo wo , i just asked a question about the game and i left the site and now i came back i'm reading about politics and americans and..........what in the name of dragonborn happened ?
You asked a very specific question which one should never ask. It's like saying Voldemort's name, you just shouldn't do it.

3qtq8o.jpg

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
Are you kidding me right now?
I am using no kind of "Troll Tactics" you speak of; there's a difference between arguing and trolling.

1. I have only pointed out his idiotic hypocrisy.
2. Posting trollface pictures is the lowest of low for arguing.
3. I have spelt every one of my posts correctly.

Yes, 11th Doctor is funny at times, but I can't stand someone being an outright dick towards another without reason.

Squirrel_killer-

Are you kidding me right now?
I am using no kind of "Troll Tactics" you speak of; there's a difference between arguing and trolling.

1. I have only pointed out his idiotic hypocrisy.
2. Posting trollface pictures is the lowest of low for arguing.
3. I have spelt every one of my posts correctly.

Yes, 11th Doctor is funny at times, but I can't stand someone being an outright dick towards another without reason.
I only included you for one point there to be honest.

Also 11th Doctor normally has a reason. I just stopped looking for them because she makes them up as she goes along.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Everyone! Quick! Run for the hills! This will be the new, "imperials or stormcloaks, what one ?"! Sheogorath demands it! We need a mod here to shut this down, and fast!

J

Jeremius

Docta Corvina, I don't want to argue on his track record as Jarl, or your thought, but he has been planning this war for a while. Whose to say that he would not be better as high king, now that he will need to focus on ruling his land while it rebuilds?

Docta Corvina

Docta Corvina, I don't want to argue on his track record as Jarl, or your thought, but he has been planning this war for a while. Whose to say that he would not be better as high king, now that he will need to focus on ruling his land while it rebuilds?

I don't know why we should ignore his track record as Jarl, though. I realize that it's another pretty controversial sticking point, but past actions are the best indicators of future behavior (pretty sure Dr. Phil said something similar :p). Even if it's true that the war business is the sole reason for his lack of interest for everyone in his Hold, it doesn't make it all any better. It's no more valid for a leader and ruler. No one is perfect, everyone has their flaws, in this game and beyond. But to suggest that he'll totally change his stripes once he wins strikes me as problematic and naive.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Are these forums getting alittle crazy lately or is it just me?

Of course! Vote for Sheogorath this upcoming election and it will get even crazier! No, but, really just stay away from anything with the words Imperial or Stormcloak anywhere in the Skyrim help section, the general discussion section or basically anywhere aside from blogs, fanfics, articles and roleplays.

Squirrel_killer-

I don't know why we should ignore his track record as Jarl, though. I realize that it's another pretty controversial sticking point, but past actions are the best indicators of future behavior (pretty sure Dr. Phil said something similar :p). Even if it's true that the war business is the sole reason for his lack of interest for everyone in his Hold, it doesn't make it all any better. It's no more valid for a leader and ruler. No one is perfect, everyone has their flaws, in this game and beyond. But to suggest that he'll totally change his stripes once he wins strikes me as problematic and naive.
I have said it before and I will say it again:
3qifns.jpg

Also before Jeremius opens his mouth or anyone says something about this post:
3qtqiw.jpg

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

There usually is a very good reason why I go after someone. I use my trolling powers for the greater good whenever possible. But, I am only human. I may use my powers for selfish reasons sometimes.

Also 11th Doctor normally has a reason. I just stopped looking for them because she makes them up as she goes along.

I don't make them up. There's always an explanation as to why someone is a target.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Of course! Vote for Sheogorath this upcoming election and it will get even crazier! No, but, really just stay away from anything with the words Imperial or Stormcloak anywhere in the Skyrim help section, the general discussion section or basically anywhere aside from blogs, fanfics, articles and roleplays.
So.. Basically you're just saying to stay off the Forums then... Got it lol! :D

btw, I'll only vote for you Mr. Sheogorath if you suport a women's right to choose.....cheese.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
So.. Basically you're just saying to stay off the Forums then... Got it lol! :D

btw, I'll only vote for you Mr. Sheogorath if you suport a women's right to choose.....cheese.

Of course I believe in the womans right to choose cheese. I'm an anarchist who believes that sitting back and watching your subjects do whatever is the best method of leadership.

azali100

EVERY time I come into one of these threads this pops up. Yes, Ulfric wants to be high king, otherwise he would not have started this war. WHY does he want it, though? hope you or anyone else has a good LOGICAL reason why he wants it and how that would be bad for skyrim.

I don't know about his motives but I could tell you why he would be bad for Skyrim. His actions as Jarl show that he is hardly fit to rule his hold let alone Skyrim. First of all he enforces or enables the segregation of a race in his city. How can he rule a country if he ignores a portion of his population? Some people here say "oh but he has a war to deal with, he has no time for Dunmer" but again a good leader must be able to balance his responsibilities. Another thing is that he can't see the big picture. He is too impulsive. Not to mention that he is incapable of diplomacy. His solution for Skyrim's problems were to kill Torygg, form an army, and declare war on the Empire. He didn't even try to see if the King would have agreed with him or not. He is a great military leader, but probably not a good king.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
You've forgotten one thing that is much harder to come up with an argument for: Two entire races are banned from entering Windhelm, by Ulfric! If he rules Skyrim, it looks like the beastfolk would be forcefully removed, at least from civilization.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
So basically this is a site with a few nice people, a guy with no life trolling newcomers, Spoiled PS3 users and ALOT of people who speaks on and on about logic to put down other people to prove themselves superior while not having a clue about true "logic" at all.
My reaction to this site: :vomit:
I am done with this site.

Goodbye losers
So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts