Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Don't use logic, it has no affect on Stormcloaks.
I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT I'M TOLD! AND NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!... sheesh... these furs itch.... anybody got some calomine?

KingNLD

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT I'M TOLD! AND NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!... sheesh... these furs itch.... anybody got some calomine?

yeah me 2 empire that empire here, i don't care they are weak men in my ear! ;)

Daelon DuLac

yeah me 2 empire that empire here, i don't care they are weak men in my ear! ;)
I luv RPG'ing a Storm Cloak. They remind me so much of my country cousins that it's always fun. STORMIES HO! Besides, the emperor is dead in my game. What do I care.

KingNLD

I luv RPG'ing a Storm Cloak. They remind me so much of my country cousins that it's always fun. STORMIES HO! Besides, the emperor is dead in my game. What do I care.

me2 :D but that not the only reason i choose the Strongcloaks <--- :p
from which country you are? if i ask.

If the Stormcloaks have no solid plans for the future I guess I have to go with the Empire.

KingNLD

If the Stormcloaks have no solid plans for the future I guess I have to go with the Empire.

they First retake the Land of there own! then they wipe the empire back mabye they leave (the empire few camps does nothing) then they rebuild there land better army, the land is then much more beatiful.

and then they say the attack goes to the dominion and hammerfal with them i think.

You mean they attack the Dominion with Hammerfall as allies? Or they attack the Dominion and Hammerfall?

KingNLD

You mean they attack the Dominion with Hammerfall as allies? Or they attack the Dominion and Hammerfall?

hammerfal was once the empire but the Empire let them fall then the domion attack and hammerfal won and
so they want revence to, so as friends to getter som rumor i heard say's a another country wil help so that 3 country's attack!

but this 2 country's i'm pretty sure!

Daelon DuLac

lol i don't have to say where I come from away I have quite a lot of German blood.
I would guess that English is not your first language? No insult, you just remind me of some of my friends from Austria when they send me emails. They use a universal translator and it takes me a minute sometimes to figure out what they're saying. But HELLO! my international friend.

KingNLD

one thing! you know you fighting for freedom you know, and i know that Stormcloaks are some times
bad for other people who isn't nord but don't believe that to hard.

KingNLD

"I fight for the men I've held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, who's names I heard whispered in their last breaths. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight for my people impoverished to pay the debts of an Empire too weak to rule them, yet brands them criminals for wanting to rule themselves! I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing. I fight... because I must." ―Ulfric Stormcloak

a nice tale!

This is the reason why I will always join the stormcloaks. General Tullius and the imperials sucks. <--- somebody respons on youtube but it is true! ;)

KingNLD

this says it all if it aint true i don't let it see i whas by myself on war with that choose
it cost me some hour's but then i realize what i most done! and that is Free Skrim

and this is the National Anthem!

one thing! you know you fighting for freedom you know, and i know that Stormcloaks are some times
bad for other people who isn't nord but don't believe that to hard.

So if the Stormcloaks win are they going to kick out all the non Nords?

KingNLD

no of course not! if that was true or they are real racist i never join!

look that one video and you get all awsners and true awsners! a lot of them are fake
or a few reasons what you know!

Daelon DuLac

I hope not. I was a stormcloak and a non-nord. Of course, I only did it cause I'm an Imperial that is really honked off at the elite of Cyrodil (and the money, of course), but I really work for my Dominion Overlords! All hail the Dominion! All hail the Thalmor!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts