Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KingNLD

You're actually hardly recognized by the people in Skyrim. In Oblivion they would actually make a more mention to your deeds and on your fame and or infamy.

I said people of Cyrodiil. That means all races, being Imperial doesn't mean Cyrodiil is your homeland, a thing Stormcloak supporters forget. Many races are born and raised in Skyrim, doesn't make them any less citizens than the Nords born and raised in Skyrim and other provinces beyond.

Skyrim is a great place, full of diverse and wonderful cultures. So to is Morrowind, High Rock and Hammerfell, a person's race doesn't mean their allegiance. Stormcloaks are a xenophobic, sub class of who the Nords are. Now before trying to insult, asking how old I am in some insulting manner. Perhaps you should take a step back, because there are many times where you should be insulted for the things you say, while I give you the benefit of the doubt. There are indeed many things you say in this thread that are degrading to many cultures, and past historical events. Such as trying to use something about Nazis and Jews to somehow produce a valid argument.

Onto the issue at hand in this debate, just because someone is Imperial it doesn't mean they should go back Cyrodiil because of their race. The whole Skyrim for the Nords is a disgrace, Nords have a wonderful and great history and culture. How they value honor and tradition, how the Empire itself has honored these traditions also speaks volumes. Skyrim is a very special province, it has been allowed to maintain many traditions. The Jarls, the High King, the moot even. Every other province of the Empire, the head of state has been the Emperor, in Skyrim the head of state is the High King. The Empire has respected their culture, Tullius while not understanding the Nordic culture does get frustrated but if one plays the Legion quest line, you find Tullius comes to greatly respect the Nords and their way of life.

Nords should at least show some respect to the race that has fought beside them for hundreds of years, across two Empires. Imperials and Nords in the Great War, fighting side by side, bleeding and dying for each other. Denying te respect Imperials provide the Nords is disrespectful in many ways, even in Oblivion you find many Imperials commenting on how much they respect the Nords, and don't judge their strange traditions.

in my mind i sometimes hate you but if you post things like that don't hmmm yes with the most things i agree!

and yes of course each race most be respected i find morrowind beautiful and yes skyrim has
wonderful cultures.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
in my mind i sometimes hate you but if you post things like that don't hmmm yes with the most things i agree!

and yes of course each race most be respected i find morrowind beautiful and yes skyrim has
wonderful cultures.

If a Stormcloak hates me. I'm debating correctly, and I'm winning.

KingNLD

If a Stormcloak hates me. I'm debating correctly, and I'm winning.

no don't that, you talk i hate sometimes and some silly awnsers.

you reaction seems sometims pro Imperial that people are crazy/wrong the same with Pro Nord
i'm a men of a nord but not a really pro nord.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
no don't that, you talk i hate sometimes and some silly awnsers.

you reaction seems sometims pro Imperial that people are crazy/wrong the same with Pro Nord
i'm a men of a nord but not a really pro nord.

I have silly answers? Well you're one to throw stones.

KingNLD

I have silly answers? Well you're one to throw stones.

-,- you point is well not always but more often. but you send some of those reactions pro imperial or those childish comments I think imperials gives a bad name if you just write normal answers just now a back ago with that race and the rest, than I respect you.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
-,- you point is well not always but more often. but you send some of those reactions pro imperial or those childish comments I think imperials gives a bad name if you just write normal answers just now a back ago with that race and the rest, than I respect you.

I'm not 'pro' Imperial. I'm pro Empire, which accepts all races of Tamriel and beyond as equals. In Skyrim alone, you come across; Imperial, Nord, Breton, Dunmer, Altmer, Redguard Legionnaires. The Empire isn't about one race, it doesn't matter where you were born or what race you are in the Empire. You're equal and in the Legion it shows most of all.

Though I am Pro Imperial Authority, now that isn't the race but the ideology of what the Imperials have spread throughout the Empire. You look through history and the Empire has been peaceful during high Imperial authority, but anytime that authority drops. The provinces go to war with each other, they kill and invade, taking lands from their neighbors.

Solitude is high Imperial Authority, clean streets, different races, city is in good condition, there is a sense of order and security. Windhelm has no Imperial authority, the city is falling apart, it's stockpiles are gone, there is racial segregation, banishment of Argonians, there is a serial killer which the Guards are unable to investigate, or even look into besides guarding a crime scene until the body is removed.

KingNLD

I'm not 'pro' Imperial. I'm pro Empire, which accepts all races of Tamriel and beyond as equals. In Skyrim alone, you come across; Imperial, Nord, Breton, Dunmer, Altmer, Redguard Legionnaires. The Empire isn't about one race, it doesn't matter where you were born or what race you are in the Empire. You're equal and in the Legion it shows most of all.

Though I am Pro Imperial Authority, now that isn't the race but the ideology of what the Imperials have spread throughout the Empire. You look through history and the Empire has been peaceful during high Imperial authority, but anytime that authority drops. The provinces go to war with each other, they kill and invade, taking lands from their neighbors.

Solitude is high Imperial Authority, clean streets, different races, city is in good condition, there is a sense of order and security. Windhelm has no Imperial authority, the city is falling apart, it's stockpiles are gone, there is racial segregation, banishment of Argonians, there is a serial killer which the Guards are unable to investigate, or even look into besides guarding a crime scene until the body is removed.

the real race is Imperial, and yes they accepted other races but there will not a dark elf or a nord they can become a emporor

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
the real race is Imperial, and yes they accepted other races but there will not a dark elf or a nord they can become a emporor

There were actually more non Imperial Emperors in the Third Empire... Most Emperors were Breton and Nordic, there was even a Dark Elf Empress. You should know her name it's mentioned in Skyrim, Empress Katariah. It is also the name of Titus Mede II's ship in Skyrim.

KingNLD

hhhmmm, the name sounds familiar! and strange i say but i believe you.
but i see in this empire and in the future not that kind on the emporor on the Throne!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
but i see in this empire and in the future not that kind on the emporor on the Throne!

It doesn't matter on your race, they marry other races. A Princess from High Rock with the Royal heir, could make his son Breton. There is no law on race, it's racial equality.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know

You can see the future :eek:.
How do you know Titus Mede II doesn't have the hots for some perky Wood Elf? Making the next Emperor half elvish?
Perhaps that half elven Emperor would then marry a Dunmer? or a Nord?

Oh, and I'm pretty sure your precious Tiber Septim (Talos) bumped uglies with a Dark Elf. (Barenziah)

KingNLD

You can see the future :eek:.
How do you know Titus Mede II doesn't have the hots for some perky Wood Elf? Making the next Emperor half elvish?
Perhaps that half elven Emperor would then marry a Dunmer? or a Nord?

Oh, and I'm pretty sure your precious Tiber Septim (Talo) bumped uglies with a Dark Elf. (Barenziah)

And a another Imperial Child! ;)

KingNLD

What? How would they be an Imperial? It's a Race not a nationality. If that were the case 85% of all the Imperials in Skyrim would be classified as "Nords".

say what you think but i think we have our own ideals.

you know there is a song called dragonborn make from a Dutch Dj! :D
but it most be you taste of music enjoy! ;)

So lets say the Stormcloaks win. What are their plans for Skyrim and the future? Are they going to fight the Dominion? Try to make peace with the Empire. Whats the end game?

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
So lets say the Stormcloaks win. What are their plans for Skyrim and the future? Are they going to fight the Dominion? Try to make peace with the Empire. Whats the end game?

They would be stupid to fight the Dominion. The Emprie won't be keen to make peace with a usurper. So Skyrim is pretty much doomed