Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
LONG LIVE THE............

3801688-1329698741.jpg

OOPS!
So the Emperor was an airhead!

I guess so :D

Exactly. Empire does not die with Titude Mede and he needs to die so someone else can clean up his mess. Technically killing him is saving the Empire. Uriel VII went thru the same pl*ps. Like Mage had said about all the Emperors that died and the Empire lived on. So YEAH

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE

J

Jeremius

That's right Ivory. Keep liking the Imperials posts. They need extra cheering and the encouragement after I've defeated them so many times.

Or maybe the Imperials just get bored of arguing with the hard-headed.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
That's right Ivory. Keep liking the Imperials posts. They need extra cheering and the encouragement after I've defeated them so many times.

The only hard-headed ones here are you Imperials. Nothing more then that.

By the way I gave you a winning for the encouragement. Keep on Imperial.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
Neither of you are imperials or nords. It is a game. You are people who made a very insignificant decision in an amazing game. You basically got the same lot of quest and similar endings but wearing different colours and minor differences.

War, war never changes. ;)

Last edited:
J

Jeremius

The only hard-headed ones here are you Imperials. Nothing more then that.

By the way I gave you a winning for the encouragement. Keep on Imperial.

I think the Imperials consider you rebels to be the hard-headed ones. They have a lot of the lore and history, and you have been using pictures of someone killing Titus Mede, which does not mean much.

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate

Oh really? Hah

When did this happen?

To be frank with you about these 'defeats' if nothing else -the fact that you keep on trying to nickel and dime us on every little comment and then your unwillingness to at least listen to the replies by Mage and Jeremius is why you have so many Imperials resisting you.

So really... you've beaten yourself because you're not convincing anyone otherwise, while Mage and Jeremius are ca$hing in.

As for Ivory, don't worry about this guy, we got your back. Preciate the support bro-ham.

Raijin

Neither of you are imperials or nords. It is a game. You are people who made a very insignificant decision in an amazing game. You basically got the same lot of quest and similar endings but wearing different colours and miner differences.

War, war never changes. ;)

And you're not Daryl Dixon from the walking dead. Let us have our RP moments. Don't be an ass by giving us a lecture that we already know. We all get that this is real life. Just let venture into our imagination.

Raijin

I think the Imperials consider you rebels to be the hard-headed ones. They have a lot of the lore and history, and you have been using pictures of someone killing Titus Mede, which does not mean much.

I think the Stormcloaks have great a concern for the faithless Imperials bastards. They seem to suffer from a severe case of Diarrhea of the Mouth. plops is coming out, but does nothing about it. Cyrodill is eventually going to be so full of plops that they're going to migrate else where to live because the country is going to be one giant size plops, and the smell. I guess Skyrim is going to feel the hurt soon. First the Dunmers and now imperials.

Raijin

Oh really? Hah

When did this happen?

To be frank with you about these 'defeats' if nothing else -the fact that you keep on trying to nickel and dime us on every little comment and then your unwillingness to at least listen to the replies by Mage and Jeremius is why you have so many Imperials resisting you.

So really... you've beaten yourself because you're not convincing anyone otherwise, while Mage and Jeremius are ca$hing in.

As for Ivory, don't worry about this guy, we got your back. Preciate the support bro-ham.

That's just an illusion my dear friend :) Jeremius and Mage might think their cashing in, but their not :p

J

Jeremius

I think the Stormcloaks have great a concern for the faithless Imperials bastards. They seem to suffer from a severe case of Diarrhea of the Mouth. pl*** is coming out, but does nothing about it. Cyrodill is eventually going to be so full of pl*** that they're going to migrate else where to live because the country is going to be one giant size pl***, and the smell. I guess Skyrim is going to feel the hurt soon. First the Dunmers and now imperials.

Says the NORDIC REBEL supporter who has an elf (Altmer I think?) as his Avatar.

J

Jeremius

Says the NORDIC REBEL supporter who has an elf (Altmer I think?) as his Avatar.

My elf avatar is a Dunmer, and believe me he hates Skyrim with a passion. He hasn't discovered Solstheim yet, but when he does, hes going to permanently live there with Master Neloth.

By the way... do you know why hes smiling?
Who cares? The Dunmer are the poor of the city, forced to live in Ghettos, I think that such a thing would be seen as an insult on the Dunmer, especially considering the fact that Ulfric, being oh so wise ruler that he is (sarcasm on this part), refuses to help them or even promise to help them and instead focuses on his petty war.

Raijin

Who cares? The Dunmer are the poor of the city, forced to live in Ghettos, I think that such a thing would be seen as an insult on the Dunmer, especially considering the fact that Ulfric, being oh so wise ruler that he is (sarcasm on this part), refuses to help them or even promise to help them and instead focuses on his petty war.

The Dunmers aren't slaves nor are they inmates. They're not forced to live in the Ghetto. They choose to live in such conditions that they're in now. They're more than capable of moving out... perhaps moving to Riften. I heard Maven is hiring, and Haelga is willing to house any hard working individual in her housebunker... She gives special benefits to those who are of the opposite gender of her. Not bad, eh?

J

Jeremius

The Dunmers aren't slaves nor are they inmates. They're not forced to live in the Ghetto. They choose to live in such conditions that they're in now. They're more than capable of moving out... perhaps moving to Riften. I heard Maven is hiring, and Haelga is willing to house any hard working individual in her housebunker... She gives special benefits to those who are of the opposite gender of her. Not bad, eh?

And go where? Ulfric does not care about them, they do not have the money combined to hire bodyguards to protect them. They leave, they die simple as that.

Face it, The Dunmer are a problem in Windhelm because made their situation what it is. He may not have put them there, but in inattentiveness to their situation makes it impossible for them to do anything.

Raijin

And go where? Ulfric does not care about them, they do not have the money combined to hire bodyguards to protect them. They leave, they die simple as that.

Face it, The Dunmer are a problem in Windhelm because made their situation what it is. He may not have put them there, but in inattentiveness to their situation makes it impossible for them to do anything.

Riften. Ulfric may not care for them but Maven does.

Ivory

Let's Player

No problem, I'll keep supporting my comrades. Just like you'll ignore every reply I've ever made to you good sir. ;)

J

Jeremius

Riften. Ulfric may not care for them but Maven does.

Again, they do not have enough money to go anywhere without death for all.