Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
don't listen to what the game says but think by yourself so that mean if you are a outsider or a nord

Nord: my country is occupied by the Imperials :mad: where is my freedom?
Neutral people: skyrim is occupied by the Imperials

Nazi Imperials: this is my Country

if my country will be occupied by a other country i will my freedom to and my nationality

what skyrim tells you Nord: i will my religion it's a stupid reason and the imperials thanks to our's skyrim is save
and a few more reason

skyrim is safe by the Nords why?
if the Imperials take there little army back to there homeland there are stronger
it's better for skyrim when they have there own army wich will be bigger than a little colony army
and it's better for cydrill to have there full army..!!!

but think by yourself then you will be freedom and a country of your own.
if you most believe skyrim yeah than it's really pl*** story (the war)

(sorry for my bad english)
My meme failed :sadface:
The nords have always been part of the empire, they've worshipped the 8 and their own gods for many years. The thalmor only began to enforce the ban when Ulfric did his BS. So it's his fault you can't worship your "god" not the Empires.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Nazi Imperials: this is my Country
tell me this: inwhat way are the imperials Nazi's? for fighting the stormcloaks who, when in battle, constatly shout "skyrim is for the nords!"? for defending skyrim from the Dominion? for wanting to kill the man who killed the high king?

KingNLD

tell me this: inwhat way are the imperials Nazi's? for fighting the stormcloaks who, when in battle, constatly shout "skyrim is for the nords!"? for defending skyrim from the Dominion? for wanting to kill the man who killed the high king?

they are Nazis because they have no democracy plus that's not right.
the official people were the snow elfs then came the first people to skyrim the ysettlet the elves saw that people become not so old but rapidly increase so there was a war won the Nords and had a country later came the empire if you not believe me you have many books in skyrim That tells you that!!. I agree with most people that he wants a little own power but in general is not so plus people have right to own land free faith also skyrim VS imperials they have a very different nature remind me of The Netherlands my country they are also the best with Boats and they are not afraid to fight just like The Netherlands in 1700.. but Free Skyrim

Flint firestorm

they are Nazis because they have no democracy plus that's not right.
the stormcloaks aren't a democracy either. they want ulfric KING. the empire is a monarchy, not a dictatorship.its not even an absolute monarchy. last time i checked when the netherlands got there indapendence first they installed a king, does that make them nazies?

they are also the best with Boats and they are not afraid to fight just like The Netherlands in 1700.. but Free Skyrim
how are the nords the best at boats? from the amount of shipwrecks I've seen they can't be that could. tell me, when the Netherlands revolted did less then half the country want to revolt/ cause that's whats happening in skyrim friend, most of the nords want to stay with the empire.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
If anyones a Nazi, it's the Thalmor, a group that Ulfric is technically an asset to. They are manipulating him and through him you. This entire "war" is their doing and you're helping them....good job.

KingNLD

how do you know so much about the Netherlands you are a.... american english man????

i agree the wrecks and everything i read that on the website's of elder scrolls wiki and usep....

yes and no with the independence of The Netherlands but there the different the people that now be Dutch
where not be Dutch we are mix of at least 3 different country's we make our own country skyrim back in the years
where a country but now a long time a courty of the Empire

Flint firestorm

how do you know so much about the Netherlands you are a.... american english man????

i agree the wrecks and everything i read that on the website's of elder scrolls wiki and usep....

yes and no with the independence of The Netherlands but there the different the people that now be Dutch
where not be Dutch we are mix of at least 3 different country's we make our own country skyrim back in the years
where a country but now a long time a courty of the Empire
no i'm not american and no im not english

you say that this group of people in the netherlands ALL worked together nut in skyrim only half or less want Independence, not all of them. Ulfric is forcing then to become independent.

KingNLD

when the Netherlands revolted did less then half the country want to revolt/ cause that's whats happening in skyrim

that i mean Dutch people become a nation nords where a nation and can become again if they take the middelfinger to the empire that your mistake

so skyrim isn't exactly The Netherlands

from wich country you then? :p but look half on half and if you then look you want the Kingdom of Skyrim back
they are stronger without them if there realy become a war again and what i said early if you read back
little colony army back to cydrill but something this can happend ---> thalmor attack cydrill of course the come far
and win but cydrill loses soldiers skyrim of course send back 50%/75% of the soldier back to cydrill thalmor make send a navy with soldiers on the sea attack skyrim from west if the war is not over skyrim lose then thalmor can attack from 2 country's on cydrill empire most gone....

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Skyrim is weak as hell without the empire (I don't see any evidence to the contrary whatsoever). In comparison to the actual legion and the Aldmeri Dominion they are nothing. The Imperials in Skyrim are not really hurting the Legions on the Borders of Valenwood & Elsweyr.
Also the Thalmor is as weak as the Empire after the battle of the Red Ring.

Flint firestorm

when the Netherlands revolted did less then half the country want to revolt/ cause that's whats happening in skyrim
then what right do they have to force a revolt ob someone? why should one half speak for the whole?

from wich country you then? :p
take a guess :cool:

they are stronger without them if there realy become a war again and what i said early if you read back
little colony army back to cydrill but something this can happend ---> thalmor attack cydrill of course the come far
and win but cydrill loses soldiers skyrim of course send back 50%/75% of the soldier back to cydrill thalmor make send a navy with soldiers on the sea attack skyrim from west if the war is not over skyrim lose then thalmor can attack from 2 country's on cydrill empire most gone....
most of the army isn't from cyriodil, there local Nords who joined the legion. how would the legion be stronger if it lost one of its recruiting area's? they would have less troops and would be cut off from high rock.

KingNLD

From The Netherlands i guess :p but i see it in my way and it is a empire army in fact. and you think
serius that if they going to lose that cydrill don't won't that army of skyrim i take every setpim i have and that is pretty much.... and what is stupid to how the hell can jarl elisus becom quen is there is a emperor
-,-

Flint firestorm

From The Netherlands i guess :p
nope :p Ireland. very similarly to skyrim, we had a civil war over the agreement to a treaty after a war. one side wanting to stay with Britain(the empire) and one side wanting complete Independence even though we would only have it for about a month before being annex(stormcloaks) so i think i can understand this war a bit better since something like it actually happened to my country.

but i see it in my way and it is a empire army in fact. and you think
serius that if they going to lose that cydrill don't won't that army of skyrim i take every setpim i have and that is pretty much
the empires army s are made up of troops recruited from its three provinces (cyriodil, highrock and skyrim) they are not all from cyriodil. assuming all three provinces have the same man power, removing skyrim would make the legion weaker by a third. instead of having one strong army you have one medium army (empire) and one weak army (skyrim)

and what is stupid to how the hell can jarl elisus becom quen is there is a emperor-,-
she's the leader of the Provence. she's in charge of all local politics. kinda like a Governor or a duke in a feudal monarchy.

KingNLD

lol ok my mother loves your country! back in the days when ireland become a nation england where not a empire that wil go back in 1800 t/m 1900 i giuss

but why you chose than for the empire that's what i say freedom liberaty! ^^

north ireland (English Terrorty) <--- :p traitors of there own :p

Netherlands is the same story but i think it's a little better what you say in the beginning there are more people who don't want it.

:p english empire is thanx to the Dutch William 3 Stadholder of The Netherlands King of England Scotland and Ireland. :D

Flint firestorm

but why you chose than for the empire that's what i say freedom liberaty! ^^
becuase we voted on it and, like skyrim, the majority of people excepted it. it gave us similer freedom to what skyrim has from the empire, control of local affairs. however, some people didn't and they, like the stormcloaks, started a civil war. they tried to force their idle's on everyone. a lot of people died because of it but the treaty side won. we eventually got are freedom through through peaceful ways, instead of starting another war

north ireland (English Terrorty) <--- :p traitors of there own :p

Netherlands is the same story but i think it's a little better what you say in the beginning there are more people who don't want it.
from northern irelands(the unionists, not all) point of view we were the traitors. however, instead of declaring war and forcing them to join us (excluding the IRA) we tried and are trying to get them to join us through peaceful means, and only when the majority want it.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Interesting that the 'Imperials' are being called the Nazis, considering Ulfric's policy of racial segregation and the fact many Stormcloak supporters considering anything other than a Nord to be considered a lesser being. Such as the policy on Dark Elves to be confined in a slum, the law Ulfric installed by banishing the Argonians from the city, to live under a single roof out on the docks. There is also the fact that Argonians aren't paid full wages because they're not Nords. Or perhaps even the thing about how Stormcloaks do not buy things from Non-Nord merchants, forcing many businesses on the line.

The Imperials have spread racial equality, and working together in an Empire under one banner. The Imperials have never been evil tyrants, the head of the Empire is the Emperor, but the power rests with the Elder Council, members who represent the provinces, the Emperor has the power of veto. If the Empire was a dictatorship, all the power would rest with the Emperor, not the Elder Council and the provinces they represent.

Under high Imperial authority the provinces do great, they work well together and prosper. The moment Imperial authority begins to drop, the provinces cause trouble. Especially Skyrim, who would much rather invade their neighbors.

The Imperial Legions in Skyrim are made up of many locally recruited Auxiliary soldiers, you will notice more than half the Legionnaires are Nords, not Imperials. The Imperials you find in the Legions, some have lived in Skyrim their whole lives. You listen to them when they're in their camps, they speak about joining the Legions recently, fighting for their homes and their country, just because you're not a Nord, doesn't make Skyrim less your home. That is what the Stormcloaks forget, that Skyrim for the Nords. What about all the other races who have lived in Skyrim their entire lives, some for many generations.

If the Imperials truly wanted to invade Skyrim, become dictators, become tyrants. They would have replaced the Jarls with Imperial Commanders, but all the Jarls are Nords. They would of simply sent one highly trained legion from Cyrodiil or High Rock, but they look to the future, they seek to fight the Aldmeri Dominion, which most of the Legions are sitting on their border. Ulfric and the Stormcloaks can boast all they want about fighting the Aldmeri Dominion, the simple fact is, Skyrim can't reach them. Ulfric wants the throne of Skyrim, he can't even maintain his own city in a decent state of at least attempted repair. He's been what, fighting a war for a little bit and already Windhelm's stockpiles are empty. The city is basically bankrupt, and he thinks he can rule the entire province of Skyrim?

Skyrim will end up right back into the Empire, one way or another. They'll need food and their farms don't do exactly well in Skyrim, they scrape by with only Rorikstead doing well. Bulk of their food comes from the fertile lands in Cyrodiil. Traded with them through the East Empire Company, a Company that is backed by the Emperor himself. But Stormcloaks don't trade with non-nords. There goes those precious food shipments.

"Because the Dominion is a sleeping beast that Skyrim cannot slay alone. Because many Nords are part of the Imperial army even now. Because the food and resources we get from the Empire are important to our people. Because even if we can't openly worship him, Talos the god was once Tiber Septim the man, and this is his Empire."

KingNLD

Interesting that the 'Imperials' are being called the Nazis, considering Ulfric's policy of racial segregation and the fact many Stormcloak supporters considering anything other than a Nord to be considered a lesser being. Such as the policy on Dark Elves to be confined in a slum, the law Ulfric installed by banishing the Argonians from the city, to live under a single roof out on the docks. There is also the fact that Argonians aren't paid full wages because they're not Nords. Or perhaps even the thing about how Stormcloaks do not buy things from Non-Nord merchants, forcing many businesses on the line.

The Imperials have spread racial equality, and working together in an Empire under one banner. The Imperials have never been evil tyrants, the head of the Empire is the Emperor, but the power rests with the Elder Council, members who represent the provinces, the Emperor has the power of veto. If the Empire was a dictatorship, all the power would rest with the Emperor, not the Elder Council and the provinces they represent.

Under high Imperial authority the provinces do great, they work well together and prosper. The moment Imperial authority begins to drop, the provinces cause trouble. Especially Skyrim, who would much rather invade their neighbors.

The Imperial Legions in Skyrim are made up of many locally recruited Auxiliary soldiers, you will notice more than half the Legionnaires are Nords, not Imperials. The Imperials you find in the Legions, some have lived in Skyrim their whole lives. You listen to them when they're in their camps, they speak about joining the Legions recently, fighting for their homes and their country, just because you're not a Nord, doesn't make Skyrim less your home. That is what the Stormcloaks forget, that Skyrim for the Nords. What about all the other races who have lived in Skyrim their entire lives, some for many generations.

If the Imperials truly wanted to invade Skyrim, become dictators, become tyrants. They would have replaced the Jarls with Imperial Commanders, but all the Jarls are Nords. They would of simply sent one highly trained legion from Cyrodiil or High Rock, but they look to the future, they seek to fight the Aldmeri Dominion, which most of the Legions are sitting on their border. Ulfric and the Stormcloaks can boast all they want about fighting the Aldmeri Dominion, the simple fact is, Skyrim can't reach them. Ulfric wants the throne of Skyrim, he can't even maintain his own city in a decent state of at least attempted repair. He's been what, fighting a war for a little bit and already Windhelm's stockpiles are empty. The city is basically bankrupt, and he thinks he can rule the entire province of Skyrim?

Skyrim will end up right back into the Empire, one way or another. They'll need food and their farms don't do exactly well in Skyrim, they scrape by with only Rorikstead doing well. Bulk of their food comes from the fertile lands in Cyrodiil. Traded with them through the East Empire Company, a Company that is backed by the Emperor himself. But Stormcloaks don't trade with non-nords. There goes those precious food shipments.

"Because the Dominion is a sleeping beast that Skyrim cannot slay alone. Because many Nords are part of the Imperial army even now. Because the food and resources we get from the Empire are important to our people. Because even if we can't openly worship him, Talos the god was once Tiber Septim the man, and this is his Empire."

oke you have you point but.... the nords gave more respect voor talos than the imperials most do....!!!
by the way the nord have no last of tho's domion elve's if the empire go back first they most attack cydrill
and the nords are much stronger than the imperials man vs man if you play the end of the quest you wil know what ULFRIC say (oke ulfric is mabye a little racist but i help the people there and the dark elf it's not a miricale they are mostly spies of the imperials...

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
oke you have you point but.... the nords gave more respect voor talos than the imperials most do....!!!
by the way the nord have no last of tho's domion elve's if the empire go back first they most attack cydrill
and the nords are much stronger than the imperials man vs man if you play the end of the quest you wil know what ULFRIC say (oke ulfric is mabye a little racist but i help the people there and the dark elf it's not a miricale they are mostly spies of the imperials...
What??? :confused:
Nords are Nothing compared to the Dominion. The AD (Aldmeri Dominion) have magic users, the best archers in Tamriel and furry meat shields. The Nords have well....axes. Skyrim wouldn't last a month on it's own.

The Dark Elves are not spies......Ulfric was/is though...to the Thalmor.

KingNLD

Ulfric was it on The Thalmor whahaha not true xd when?

i say not that they are spies but what people think of them is mostly true...

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Ulfric sold out the Empire to the Dominion during the Great War, The Thalmor still have him listed as an "Asset". His Dossier even says he can be contacted under strict circumstances, He is "uncooperative" at the moment though.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thalmor_Dossier:_Ulfric_Stormcloak

It isn't true, they are mostly refugees fleeing Red Mountain. They're just trying to live.
In your opinion what is "true" about the things people think? and what people are you referring to? The xenophobic racists Nords in Windhelm?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts