• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
I hate to admit it but in real life I am a evil sick f***f but I have honor and I am still a good guy at heart. I would become a vampire and try to become a very powerful mage and stealth master. From there anything could happen. I could find love and happiness ,or a long life of sorrow and depression then death from a enemy.:sadface:

Voodoo_uk2

Farmer ( no i didnt say Falmer ) come Mercenary for me tend my crops mainly and every now and then grab some provisions and my steel from the chicken coop an go Slay some bad guys/Creatures then spend my money on more crops and Nord Mead

Saozig

Hippy
Well, seeing IRL I'm a lutenist, writer and former equestrian, I'd probably journey the land on horseback as a traveling troubadour.

BTW, did you know that in Medieval iconography the lute can sometimes symbolize an STD outbreak, because traveling troubadours were often blamed (both rightly and wrongly) for STD outbreaks in towns? That historical tidbit never ceases to amuse me...

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
BTW, did you know that in Medieval iconography the lute can sometimes symbolize an STD outbreak, because traveling troubadours were often blamed (both rightly and wrongly) for STD outbreaks in towns? That historical tidbit never ceases to amuse me...
Dirty rock stars are always the same no matter where your from

Wildroses

I think there are several possibilities for me. I would either:
1) Join the College of Winterhold (I did enjoy being a student, and didn't leave for years)
2) Become a steward
3) Become a clerk for the East Empire (Both are administrative type positions close to what I already do for a living)
4) Become a bookseller (Huge book lover. I collect them inside and outside of Skyrim).

I'd like to think I'd become an alchemist as I love it so much, but in real life I have zero interest or ability in gardening or making complicated recipes.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Become a Vampire Hunter, so I can kick down the door of a Vampire Lair with my fire enchanted crossbow shouting "BURN YOU UNHOLY BASTARDS"

I hate to admit it but in real life I am a evil sick f***f but I have honor and I am still a good guy at heart. I would become a vampire and try to become a very powerful mage and stealth master. From there anything could happen. I could find love and happiness ,or a long life of sorrow and depression then death from a enemy.:sadface:

Yeah that's right, I'm watching you.

Anwrise888

Become a Vampire Hunter, so I can kick down the door of a Vampire Lair with my fire enchanted crossbow shouting "BURN YOU UNHOLY BASTARDS"

Yeah that's right, I'm watching you.

Caius

Dovahkiin; Vampire Lord

3rshpq.jpg

OckhamsFolly

I'm with DrunkenMage. If I lived in Skyrim, I'd be looking into moving out.

Concerning my profession, that's a tough one. I'd probably be a cart driver doubling as a caravan. I like to think of myself as an ardent dilletante, loving to achieve a wide breadth of experience but never content to settle on just one. Getting to meet all those people and have talks as we roll through the countryside would be nice, and I'm a good salesperson and affable enough. Maybe I'd hook up with a khajiit caravan at some point, as I appreciate their laid back style. And hey, they need someone who can go into town unmolested, right?

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Hmm. Who would I be in Skyrim?

I think I would be an adventurer, but also I would be someone who would want to be out in the world protecting others, especially those who cannot protect themselves. I would train myself in swordplay and magic, even archery, and go from place to place lending my aid to those who needed it. Perhaps bandits have taken over a city/village? Or maybe they have a base hidden in the mountains or forest and are constantly destroying people's lives? Or perhaps you have an Imperial or Stormcloak problem? I would be the one trying to help—though I would probably die soon enough.

As for what side I would pick...I would probably choose the Stormcloaks. I would also probably take Ulfric down and his top men for being racist and cowardly (because Ralof showed that not all Stormcloaks are racist if you choose to be a non-Nord), and establish a better man for the role Ulfric wanted. Someone like Torygg, but lacking in the "role over for the Thalmor" part. That man appeared to be an honourable and respected man.

As for the Imperials. I find they are not racist or even sexist, but their ideas and inability to act for what is right for Skyrim is distasteful to me. If you allow one of your rights, even small, to crumble away soon the rest of what you hold dear and expect to be able to do will vanish too. And if you would would accept dictatorship, then I would not give you my support, and your reign should not be supported either.

I would set up a nice home in Winterhold or perhaps somewhere north of Windhelm. I would collect all the history books I could find, meet as many people as I could and live a quiet life by myself when I wasn't out at work.

A life in Skyrim would be a very pleasing to me. So what about danger? Danger exists in this world too. :D

I am thinking realistically of what I would do as a person in a world were I'm given so many choices to influence the world around me, moreso than our own world. I wouldn't expect the heroism or grandeur Skyrim offers the Jarls or its highest warriors—I certainly wouldn't accept it at least until I had no doubt in my body I deserved it—and I certainly wouldn't expect to live from a solo fight as the player experiences through the Dragonborn, especially with a dragon, but in this real world I live in I am no coward and I am certainly not afraid to stand up for what is right. So if my person, all my characteristics, could be brought over to my life in Skyrim, I would definitely lead the life I described above—assuming enough smithies or masters would train me.

Also, never mentioned it, but I would be a Nord. I would like to be a Wood Elf, but I feel like since this is (supposed to be) the real me, I'm closer to a Nord than anything else in the game! lol

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
I would be a hunter, I have always wanted to use a bow:sadface:. I would live in falkreath, I would wander for days hunting then setting up camp for the night, the feeling I get when I shoot a deer from an impossible position and the kill cam pops up is just amazing. I would go to whiterun to drink at the bannerd mare, and I would pursue wenches untill the early hours. I would speak to evryone because im really social, but I would never want people for company except Kharjo, we are a 2 man/cat wolfpack:D. me and Kharjo would go to windhelm and if they refused my Khajiit entry, we would join the imperial army, no one insults my friend:mad:. once we have killed Ulfric, we would seek our fortune, after we become rich and I was married (Kharjo cant get married he was sniped at the vets:sadface:) we would build a chappel of Talos, then we would fight a holy crusade against the Thalmor.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Interesting topic! :) I would be a bosmer, of course. My in-game character is supposed to be me, but she doesn't do everything I would likely do if I actually lived there.

So, I would probably be an adventurer, until I take an arrow in the I might be a random explorer/adventurer as a side job but no killing, and nothing dangerous or war-related. And yep--no snow for me either! >P I'd live in a hand-built cabin just outside of Riverwood, and do odd jobs like working at the lumber mill (and into my colleague Faendy's heart!). I'd often visit Faendal's house like a creeper, and discuss nature-y things: though I know we could never be together because I just can't accept an avid hunter like Camilla can.
But I know I wouldn't make enough money with a boring village life, and I'd have to do something else. So I would make a weekly commute to Whiterun and advise the Jarl on ecological matters (and brag in Nazeem's face about it), and would stay in Jorrvaskr for the duration of each weekend I'm there, available for anyone to consult with me about veterinary medical matters. I would be an expert in restoration magic and would use spells (but also science) to heal the townsfolks' pets. I would always be on-call to travel to other towns in case of emergencies, too. And thus I would need a fast little horsie to keep me company, and a personal courier/secretary to keep me alert of when I'm needed. To pay this person, I would also further supplement my income harvesting crops for the farmers around Whiterun, and starting my own garden outside my house back in Riverwood. I would grow rare organic fruits, and nirnroots. On my commute, I would also collect flowers and herbs and make potions to sell while in Whiterun.

I would still go on occasional adventures, though. I would have a pet dog and pet skeever, and bring my companions with me to explore caves and dungeons we come across. I would leave if we encounter bandits or bears or trolls, but I have no problem fighting draugrs and skeletons which are already dead. So we would clear out any places with only undead and I would loot all the money and books there, and take them back to cover the walls of my library-cabin out of Riverwood.

I wouldn't normally carry any weapons but a fine steel dagger (enchanted with a magic paralysis effect), but when adventuring I'd primarily be an archer, and also have a small, light sword and shield. I'd use a few small destruction spells--probably ice--but I probably wouldn't be much good with non-healing magic. I'd specialize in light armor, and none of it would consist of leather, fur, or hide. It'd take a few years to perfect, but I'd create my own light armor out of plant plastics, and it would be sturdy and clear, and--along with fine chainmail--be concealed under my normal clothes as if I weren't wearing anything. My normal work clothes would be hand-dyed linen robes for healing and a two piece outfit for walking. I'd be almost the only girl in Skyrim to regularly wear pants. :D I would not be good with any heavy stuff at all, but I'd be very quick-thinking, light, sneaky, quiet, and fast. But I'd wear out easily so I guess 't sucks for me if an angry mammoth's in hot pursuit or something. xD

I would not be dragonborn, but I'd like to briefly study at the College of Winterhold and then climb the 7000 steps to see if the greybeards would accept me as an apprentice, housecarl, or even errand-girl. :D

Moris

A better me, a younger me, a more idealistic me would form a fledgling group of non-violent political protestors to teach the citizens of Skyrim the tactics of civil disobedience. We would form workers unions to improve the living conditions of the Argonians living in the docks in Windhelm and the miners in Markarth. We would march for the poor and the sick in Markarth warrens and protest the massacres of the Reachmen. We would hold sit ins in the businesses in Windhelm and aggravate in crowds for the fair treatment of Dunmer. We would disrupt the supply trade and allow only Khajiit caravans to pass without being slowed to a crawl until they were permitted within the city walls of every hold. We would go on strike. We would halt production. We would threaten to bankrupt the very governments who hold us hostage. We would stand outside the Longhouses and Castles of the Jarls and demand equal protection under the law.

Many of us would die violently in the backlash as our actions threatened those who clung still to the old order. But even if we failed (and we probably would) we would die knowing, that by denying the conditions of our oppression, we had not lived our lives enslaved by feudal masters who refused to permit us to follow our own destiny but had instead committed ourselves to the birth of the peaceful and inevitable march of progress across Tamriel.

Yes. I would do this.

Darth Brogan

Sith Lord
I'd become a scholar. I would wanna help out with Calcemo and his research, and I'd probably join the College of Winterhold, spending most of my time in the library. I think I RP pretty much the same person as I am in real life.

If You Lived in Skyrim...

I'd be either at the College Of Winterhold studying Conjuration and Destruction or at the DB Sanctuary at Falkreath or Dawnstar waiting for a contract with my poisons an' arrows. I'd hope I ended up the Listener, but probably wouldn't.

Anwrise888

A better me, a younger me, a more idealistic me would form a fledgling group of non-violent political protestors to teach the citizens of Skyrim the tactics of civil disobedience. We would form workers unions to improve the living conditions of the Argonians living in the docks in Windhelm and the miners in Markarth. We would march for the poor and the sick in Markarth warrens and protest the massacres of the Reachmen. We would hold sit ins in the businesses in Windhelm and aggravate in crowds for the fair treatment of Dunmer. We would disrupt the supply trade and allow only Khajiit caravans to pass without being slowed to a crawl until they were permitted within the city walls of every hold. We would go on strike. We would halt production. We would threaten to bankrupt the very governments who hold us hostage. We would stand outside the Longhouses and Castles of the Jarls and demand equal protection under the law.

Many of us would die violently in the backlash as our actions threatened those who clung still to the old order. But even if we failed (and we probably would) we would die knowing, that by denying the conditions of our oppression, we had not lived our lives enslaved by feudal masters who refused to permit us to follow our own destiny but had instead committed ourselves to the birth of the peaceful and inevitable march of progress across Tamriel.

Yes. I would do this.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Whiterun jailor.

Primary job responsibilities include pretending to lose keys, making silly jokes, determining what to do with the grate in that one cell the player always gets put in, and possibly relocating the personal belongings chest to someplace more secure and remote, like Bruma.

Cazimir

Trying not to think too hard about all the factors that would effect what I'd be capable of becoming in Skyrim. Assuming that I'm at least rich enough to buy some some supplies, I think I'd become a wanderer. Also assuming that I'm able to use magic, I suspect I'd eventually find my way to the College of Winterhold. Unfortunately, I'd enjoy the idea of school far more than actually going through all of it. I imagine I'd mostly hang out with that Orc in the library. The Arch-Mage or another teacher would wander by occasionally and admonish me for not being in class. As per my wandering status, I'd sometimes get tired of being surrounded by walls. At that point, I'd find some random place in a book and go on a trip under the guise of conducting "Magical Research" for the College. I would never raise very high in the College's ranks. If the Orc were to die, I would probably take his position as librarian by default.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts