if there is anything you hate the most on skyrim what will it be??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what do you hate the most on skyrim the elderscolls 5?

• Total voters

Dallas-Arbiter

Farengar's voice. It sounds just like the guy from "The Room". Every time I go to see him, I expect to come around the corner and hear:
Also Wolves. I hated going from one town to the next, and going up a level or two because there's a pack of wolves that try to eat my character every ten feet, so I made them all friendly, they don't attack anything, not even the bunny wabbits. Another is no matter what you do, it doesn't have any impact on the world.

None of these were on the list, So I picked the people in the cities. It's their dialog, it's the same thing every single day.

Moris

And also dragon butts.

Those are actually my favorite parts. Much better than the back or leg. Especially for barbeque. They contain a lot of fat and connective tissue, which results in especially moist, succulent meat after many hours of slow cooking on over a firepit.

Fenix09

I can't stand the animunculi

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Those are actually my favorite parts. Much better than the back or leg. Especially for barbeque. They contain a lot of fat and connective tissue, which results in especially moist, succulent meat after many hours of slow cooking on over a firepit.

You forget about the tongue. Even though it's a tough muscle, there's nothing as satisfying as roasting pure meat bigger and heavier than yourself for two days and attracting hordes of horkers with it.

Moris

You forget about the tongue. Even though it's a tough muscle, there's nothing as satisfying as roasting pure meat bigger and heavier than yourself for two days and attracting hordes of horkers with it.

You are quite right! As the source of the dragon's power, there is something almost mystical about consuming the very flesh of the tongue. Though I must admit a particular preference for the pickled variety. Packed in Alto wine with a few snowberries and juniper, and paired with Eidar cheese, it makes for a delicious and tender snack, and very nutritious.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Every character Stephen Russell has ever voiced that sounds exactly like or extremely similar to Belethor.

My number one hate is the Thalmor. They are just so full of themselves and I have a feeling that they like pissing everybody off. My second hate is frost trolls. Oooohhhh I hate frost trolls. After getting Lydia I headed for the throat of the world and a frost troll jumps off the top of some ledge and starts coming towards me. I threw a couple of frost spells then ran away in terror when I realized I was completely outmatched. Lydia like the brave and galiant housecarl she is took the troll on. She lost her life and the frost troll remained alive.

I made it my duty from that day to murder every frost troll I encounter. In honor of Lydia.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Well my one hate that was not listed would have to be quests that are left incomplete because of a bug. Otherwise my hate tends to be directed to the Falmer mostly because one minute the coast is clear for you to go and pick up that stray piece of cheese that is sitting on the table only to get mobbed by a large group of them.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I can see there's no love for the Thalmor.

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
Chaurus. I am terrified of centipedes in real life so giant centipede-esque creatures that spit poison are a nightmare.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Dwemer ruins and everything to do with them: Falmer, chaurus, Dwemer centurions, how long it takes to clear one because of their massive size, etc. There's usually good loot to be had, but I still really hate quests that send me to those godawful places.

jonathan90

well known member
well everyone hates the thalmor.

I could not agree with you more they are scumbags those thalmor and bullies and have annoying accents like this guy below my other post.

jonathan90

well known member
I hate this dickhead so much, I could stab him a million times.479819-1327602912.jpg and he is a thalmor and give me every reason to hate this foo.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I think i hate nords in general, the dominion should rule skyrim and its people.

doc108

It's not on there but I despise the climb to High Hrothgar. So much to climb and so little to do. That is the only place I ever fast travel. I walk to Ivarstead then fast travel there. Of the things in the list I would say dragon attacks that kill people like Blacksmiths and other NPCs.

the witcher 2013

Heart of Darkness
yo Volanere, Skyrim is a free land , no one should rule it neither you Thalmors nor others. the people of Skyrim should be free to decide not a bunch of scumbags in a dominion. :cool:

the witcher 2013

Heart of Darkness
yo Volanere, Skyrim is a free land , no one should rule it neither you Thalmors nor others. the people of Skyrim should be free to decide not a bunch of scumbags in a dominion. :cool:

Tyrone

So Skyrim should just fall to chaos? As annoying as the guards are, they actually are needed...

mhasanbulli

I HATE bears and cave bears. Sure, they're easy enemies to deal with once you reach the right level, but they're so damn loud.

AHAHAHAHAHA... Same here. I find time to play Skyrim at night, mostly when everyone goes to bed. And, I turn the volume down so that I don't disturb anyone. But, those damn bears are so loud, they make me turn the volume down to the point I can't hear any other thing :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts