if there is anything you hate the most on skyrim what will it be??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what do you hate the most on skyrim the elderscolls 5?

• Total voters

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
As a console user, the thing I hate the most is how close the camera is to your characters back when you switch into 3rd person. I've always loved the 3rd perspective, when your in combat the camera zooms out and is better, but when you sheathe your weapon it gets way too close, and your character's back is blocking 80% of the screen, so I have to go into first person when not in combat, which I find very annoying.

If anyone has found a way to change the camera zoom when your character is in 3rd person on a console, please message me.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
After a certain point the dragons get annoying, but for some reason I hate the Thalmor with a passion. Probably some combination of pompous arrogance and the fact that I've been helping the empire for so many years. With one character I even carry around an extra cuirass and sword, both highly improved and heavily enchanted, in hopes of arming the Thamor's prisoner along the road somewhere.

Pijack

As a console user, the thing I hate the most is how close the camera is to your characters back when you switch into 3rd person. I've always loved the 3rd perspective, when your in combat the camera zooms out and is better, but when you sheathe your weapon it gets way too close, and your character's back is blocking 80% of the screen, so I have to go into first person when not in combat, which I find very annoying.

If anyone has found a way to change the camera zoom when your character is in 3rd person on a console, please message me.

If you use PS3, there is a way. Press the button that makes your character on third-person. Press it again while on third-person, but don't let go. The use the other stick to change the distance between your NPC and the camera.

At least that's how I think you do it, anyway.

Bad-People

If you use PS3, there is a way. Press the button that makes your character on third-person. Press it again while on third-person, but don't let go. The use the other stick to change the distance between your NPC and the camera.

At least that's how I think you do it, anyway.

Works the same way on 360.

Saozig

Hippy
Draugr Deathlords and their bleeping shouting. Gawd, I hate those. King Olaf One-Eye is a good example: I often have lower level characters do that quest because you can get tons of combat improvement plus an ebony sword off of his corpse at any level. But I never enjoy hunting around the cavern after the big battle for my weapons hoping they didn't get knocked through any texture and thus made irretrievable. I've learned to have my characters sprint out of the way of his shouts, if I can, and to try to attack him from behind.

And once during the final battle of the Forbidden Legend quest, whichever one of those three sons of Gauldur that uses Unrelenting Force knocked my Breton up onto the sarcophagus on the raised platform area where the specters of the three sons first appear, which is an inaccessible zone for your character, so she was stuck up there, unable to get down. The draugr kept Fus Ro Dah'ing her all around that little niche like a ragdoll but it didn't unstick her so I had to restart the whole battle. Not exactly what you want to do at the final stage of a long, complicated side quest.

jonathan90

well known member
Why and how are you skinny dipping with ancano?
to stick a yabby or crab down his bathers.:)or stick a crab on his ass and let it sink its clippers into his ass untill he sreams like a posh girl.

jonathan90

well known member
tumblr_m2x5egEJyu1ro4jiw.jpgancano is a pussy.thats why I hate him.errrgghhhh

jonathan90

well known member
and I HATE I HATE cicero and I am gonna pop him in the head with a bolt just about any second now.507px-Cicero1.png

FrostedPink

Fairon
Jonathan, those pictures are just...creepy. I just vomited in my mouth a little looking at Cicero.

Blech. Though I hate the Thalmor, I hate vampires, too. I have a fear of becoming one and not being able to cure myself! I don't want to be an icky dead thing! I want to kill icky dead things! I got poisoned by one right before I went to fight Potema and without hesitation I gulped down a cure disease faster than if it were a flask of rum.

jonathan90

well known member
Jonathan, those pictures are just...creepy. I just vomited in my mouth a little looking at Cicero.

Blech. Though I hate the Thalmor, I hate vampires, too. I have a fear of becoming one and not being able to cure myself! I don't want to be an icky dead thing! I want to kill icky dead things! I got poisoned by one right before I went to fight Potema and without hesitation I gulped down a cure disease faster than if it were a flask of rum.
it would be funny if you just kept looking at him and he started smiling and my wood elf dragon born just popped a bolt through his head and everybody screamed.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHH poooor sweeeet cicero.booo hooo.

example:a song looking at his face as his smiling... the song goes a little bit like this.....

how could anybody hurt little cicero he is loveley and innocent why would anybody hurt little cicero look at smiling me poor little cicero and KA-PULT!!!!!!SPLAT!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK

Saint Vicious

Still sober
Mudcrabs. I'm level 40 something right now. Deadric armor with a dragon helmet(looks better than the deadric helmet to me. Legendary Deadric war axes with powerful fire enchantments. I could kill fifty of them in one swing if I wanted to. But, It never fails. I'll spend 20 minutes fighting a dragon. And when my health bar is barely visible. One will pop up out of nowhere and kill the plops out of me. They're some sneaky little clawed critters.

And chickens, god I hate a chicken. They can't fight fair. They always call in mad backup.

Rhubarb&Custard

Bears because of the sounds they make, though I did install a mod to lower their volume, so it's not so bad anymore. Next would probably be bandits or forsworn just because they all make horrible faces while they attack you, almost like you smell really bad or something. :eek:
Granted the Dragonborn probably hasn't washed since before the dragon attack at Helgen, and then running around in some second-hand heavy armour, running all around skyrim, sweating from attacking things, you probably do.. :eek::p

Oh and..Nazeem. Just Nazeem, stuck up, arrogant, bar steward.:mad: Yes I DO get to the cloud district often, I'M A CLOSE AND PERSONAL FRIEND OF THE JARL OF WHITERUN AND THANE! Show some damn respect before I burn that smug look off your face.

Mwhals

I hate bugs, specifically not being able to smith the strongest version of the Nightingale Sword on PS3.

Tyer032392

I myself really hate the Thalmor and those forsaken bears. Ironically, the game description says bears will seldom attack the player, but it seems like every freaken bear in Skyrim has a vandetta against me as they tend to attack out of no where.

However, the number one thing I hate the most is the dragons that seem to like attacking in groups of two to three, making it either damn near impossible, or impossible to get out of there alive, especially when they are all elder dragons. Oh, and not to forget to mention when they learn how to corner me by surrounding a tree on all sides and using their shouts at the same time giving me no cover what so ever.

jonathan90

well known member
Granted the Dragonborn probably hasn't washed since before the dragon attack at Helgen, and then running around in some second-hand heavy armour, running all around skyrim, sweating from attacking things, you probably do.. :eek::p

Oh and..Nazeem. Just Nazeem, stuck up, arrogant, bar steward.:mad: Yes I DO get to the cloud district often, I'M A CLOSE AND PERSONAL FRIEND OF THE JARL OF WHITERUN AND THANE! Show some damn respect before I burn that smug look off your face.
nazeem is the most annoying bugga in whiterun,ignore him or it would take it for my pleasure to either stab him with a sword in his back. or poison his pockets,you choose?

Bad-People

I also hate slaughterfish. I've hated them since Morrowind, but at least then I could jump in the water and kill them. But now whenever I want to fast travel I either have to hike a mile away from the water or wade in up to my waist and try to lure them in. Why can't they just let me use one friggin' weapon in the water?

Cyanniqa

I hate that gravity was reversed a long time ago and I can't decorate my homes with bottles and junk any more. I can't find any info on this - just others like me complaining about this when I google but I can't find anything about it from the Beth people as to why they did it to begin with and why they aren't fixing it back. I hate that more than anything in any game, ever.