• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Slow Rider

I'm going to eat an apple I found in a barrel, behind a waterfall, in a damp cave... they're crazy. No way that fruit is still good. In which hold is the Skyrim FDA located?

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
After sampling raw Skeever and a Giant's Toe, I'd gladly chow down on an old apple.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I'm going to eat an apple I found in a barrel, behind a waterfall, in a damp cave... they're crazy. No way that fruit is still good. In which hold is the Skyrim FDA located?
Skyrim doesn't need an FDA to regulate anything. Besides, it would make skooma illegal to sell again and we skooma dealers don't want to have to deal with thieves stealing our finest batches.

Tyralias

Gehenna use roleplay to explain it, the sanctuary's previous occupants had mages who enchanted barrels to *freeze* food, to allow them to be protected from rotting and remain, fresh ;)

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Gehenna use roleplay to explain it, the sanctuary's previous occupants had mages who enchanted barrels to *freeze* food, to allow them to be protected from rotting and remain, fresh ;)
Even over time, the food would end up being expired. Those same mages knew that before beginning the process. So, does that mean that the fruit has been expired for a long time? Of course not. They are too smart to just freeze the fruit. It's exactly why they enchanted the fruit with a 100% Resistance to Expiration.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
They should've spent less time on cooking ingredients and more time on non fugly hairstyles.

Tyralias

Step further then, Magic Barrels and Magic Fruit from the Great White Tree of the Sanctuary? <.> *looks for someone to throw him a bone*

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Sorry for being Australian... But what the hell's a twinkie?

Mikk

Article Writer
I only know of Twinkies because of Zombieland.

Honestly, after eating and drinking potions made of half the animals, eggs, fungi and random weeds in Skyrim, fruit is a blessing no matter how it stayed fresh. My question though, is where the fudge are all the apple trees at?

andrea

it's a game you know?
it's not much better than medikits found in an exploded alien warship...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts