I WANT TO MURDER THE CHILDREN

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kibilko

well, i had to make an account on this forum because those gutless little faggots at bethesda lock any topic that even mentions fluffING UP THOSE STUPID LITTLE FAGGOTS IN SKYRIM CALLED CHILDREN. plops talking little bastards, i should be able to crush their puny little fluffing heads.

EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DIE, OR NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DIE. MAKE THE CHOICE.

fluff THE OFFICIAL FORUM, ITS RUN BY fluffING COMMIES

Justus

The keeper of the peace
wow. angry. i believe there is a mod for that. i do agree tho, u should be able to kill anyone. and killing the wrong person just means certain things are unavailable to you. ie no 100%.

Belood

I saw that thread too and that was actually the reason I chose this forum over that one. The official forums are always plagued with retard mods enforcing even more retarded rules.

Come to think of it my first death in Skyrim was because I shot an arrow in that whiny kids face and the guards beat the plops out of me.

Nightshade

Being able to kill children would cause much controversy that Bethesda wants to avoid. In their other games, like Fallout, the option to kill children was also not available. This is a statement released from one of the developers of Fallout. You can apply the context to Skyrim as well:

"We do not want to cross lines like killing kids (we actually never got as far as even putting kill-able kids in any builds of the game). For us, that was certainly a line we did not want to cross, and we think that was the right decision."

Being able to kill children could be viewed as inhumane and cause an uprising from certain groups of people. That is just one of many reasons why it would not be smart to have such an option. Also- the official forum is, of course, more strict in ways. They probably do not want the topic of killing children floating around because the topic is controversial in itself and could cause a number of problems. There are more reasons than you might think of why they would delete such a topic. We're viewing it from a player and consumer's point of view, they're viewing it from a business point of view where their reputation is always at stake.

I'm not saying that deletion of topics is always fair, I'm just trying to explain why they might have done it. ;)

Justus

The keeper of the peace
so killing animals for fun, and killing people in their sleep, performing magic, murdering people for money etc are not controversial topics? i dont think that is a valid excuse.

Belood

You can thank the pathetic soccer moms and people with no spines that cant handle seeing something made out of pixels get killed by something else made out of pixels.

Gotta pander to them or else they might complain and ruin the party.

Sentinala

Premium Member
You can thank the pathetic soccer moms and people with no spines that cant handle seeing something made out of pixels get killed by something else made out of pixels.

Gotta pander to them or else they might complain and ruin the party.
mmmm...soccer moms :)

tbh i didnt even know about those forums - i googled skyrim forums and this was the first one and it was active so i joined :D

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
It's just a game. Chill out :p I had plenty of discussion about whether the game should let you kill children or not. It's rather tiresome. Child invulnerability is there for good reason but that's my opinion so I'll just leave it at that.

The bethesda forums are pretty crappy not so much because of moderators imo, but the actual people who post there every thread seems to turn into a complaint thread about a bug or glitch someone found. I definitely dont see that as much here which is why I stay. I dont post much since im pretty new to the serious but I enjoy reading. The tons of great threads here.
And bethesda's stance on killing children is pretty straight forward they don't want it in their games. I believe it's more of a moral stance than anything. They had said in a video I had watched that they would like the modding community to stay away from this as well. I could care less either way, but who would really want to kill kids in the first place? Kinda morbid who would honestly want to do that. It may take away a small bit of realism, but isn't the idea of an rpg to make your own reality? I just think of it as the highest crime possible and no man would dare do so or risk oblivion.

Garrison

so killing animals for fun, and killing people in their sleep, performing magic, murdering people for money etc are not controversial topics? i dont think that is a valid excuse.

I would tend to agree with this... the more open the game, the more realistic. And the game is certainly not without it's controversial topics. The alternative would have been to simply leave children out of the game altogether, which I don't believe would have impacted the game play.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
I want to kill the kids myself. Mainly though the snotty ones I want to kill. If Bethesda had removed the snotty remarks I wouldn't be bothered by invincible kids.

Nameless1

fluff YEAH BRO!
GOD DAMN COMMUNIST PICK FACED WHORES!!!!
I WANNA fluffIN KILL RALOF AND HIS BITCH MADE SISTER AND HIS BITCH MADE NEPHEW!
AND I WANNA CHOP OFF LIMBS AND FINGAZ N TOES AND DECAPITATE CORPSES!
DEATH TO THA CHILDREN! AND I WANNA USE THOSE GOD DAMN TORTUREDEVICES IN MY DB TORTURE CHAMBER! WHERES THA VIOLENCE? WHERES THA CRUELTY? WHERES THAT SOCIOPATHIC plops?!?!

LET ME fluff LYDIA WITH A DRAGON BONE AND MAKE LITTLE HALF DRAGON HALF STUPID fuzzy kittenS! THEN MAKE EM EAT THA CHILDREN!

GGGRRRRAAAAAGHGHGHGGH
BITCH

phew, now that we got that psychopathic moment past us, lets forget about this thread eh?

SeaDog

I want to kill the kids myself. Mainly though the snotty ones I want to kill. If Bethesda had removed the snotty remarks I wouldn't be bothered by invincible kids.

For the love of god, tell me you're joking.

SeaDog

Does anyone else find it deliciously ironic that Bethesda's official statement says "We do not want to cross lines like killing kids (we actually never got as far as even putting kill-able kids in any builds of the game). For us, that was certainly a line we did not want to cross, and we think that was the right decision."...

But they put a several hundred year old vampire assassin in the Dark Brotherhood who is actually a friggin' 10 year old girl named Babette, who not only kills people, but brags about using her juvenile appearance to lure victims to their deaths.

Phew. I'm damn glad we didn't cross any lines there. o_O

KayO199X

You disgust me!

First your satisfying your sick fantasies with video games, then your moving up to animal cruelty in real life.

You should seek help immediatly!

Duffmage

There are a lot of people out there who hate video games and would see most of them banned if they could. Media, politicians, control freak mothers et al. If any game crosses the line and allows players to kill kids it would be providing them with a golden wrecking ball with which to smash the entire gaming industry.

HaxAras

The alternative would have been to simply leave children out of the game altogether, which I don't believe would have impacted the game play.

Seriously! They Don't Have Teenagers Or From What I Noticed Old Bearded Men, Old Women Etc. In Skyrim Do People Go From Child To Adult? And I never seen Aargonian, Orc Or khajiit Children.

They Walk Around Making Snot Nosed Remarks And They Expect Us To Sit By, Unable To Kill The Animals. And Be happy With That?

Children Ruin Multiplayer Games In The Real World Now They're Trying To Ruin RPG's.