I just got trolled... Epicly

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tyrone

My brother went into my skyrim account as a prank and handed my jagged crown over to Ulfric Stormcloak, and I can't reload because I cleaned up my saves yesterday. Big problem considering I am a high elf...

It's like working for a boss who constantly tells you how much his people are better than yours and that you are evil. I really want to fight in the battles that the civil war has, though. I am starting to see comparisons between the thalmor and the stormcloaks...

Sorry guys, I just had to share my misery with people :sadface:

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
That really sucks. Thankfully I have no siblings, but my save game got deleted by a guest in my house once. I was so mad... that was for Oblivion though.

Moris

Did your brother delete all your autosaves that would have been made while he was in the process of handing over the crown? If not, perhaps you can find one that goes back before it's too late...

Tyrone

Sadly I can't go back, but it is quite hilarious going into battle to attack a fort, and walking out the only person alive. I can make the best of it, hopefully in the rumored crowning the high king dlc ulfric will acknowledge all high elves aren't evil or something... ;)

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Ulfric's hubris made me detest him after I'd been in the Stormcloaks for a while...such a petulant man.

I've expanded on this in my thread...

Moris

Too bad there's no recovery. I guess the only appropriate response is to find the most undesirable character you can and marry your brother's character to it. I do believe Agrenor Once-Honored is an available marriage partner.

Tyrone

Ulfric's hubris made me detest him after I'd been in the Stormcloaks for a while...such a petulant man.

I've expanded on this in my thread...

While I hate both Ulfric Stormcloak and Galmar, I've taken a liking to the average stormcloak soldier, like Ralof. I can respect them because so far, they haven't gone around telling me what a terrible person I am for being an elf, but rather are standing up for their right to worship whoever they want, not letting the thalmor tell them what to do just because the empire surrendered to them. They stand for their beliefs, which is extremely admirable to me. Hopefully one day I will be able to depose Galmar and Ulfric, but in the meantime I will gladly kill the imperials for my comrades.

Edit: Holy crap, I'm turning into one!

Stigweard Ruadhan

True...Tyrone!

As a figurehead representative of his faction, Ulfric is not appealing. His soldiers and clan are though and I wholeheartedly agree.

Having said that, if Ulfric ruled, it would be he who made the decisions, created policy, legislated laws...and for that reason the Stormcloaks couldn't be allowed power. If there was a chance to initiate a power struggle within them and topple Ulfric whilst preserving the more "honourable" aspects of their intentions and politics, I would be more inclined to stay with them.

Tyrone

Holy crap, I forgot I saved yesterday on my USB drive, I've been saved! I actually might go with Ulfric seriously this time, I really did gain respect for the stormcloaks (First time not doing the empire side).

As with Ulfric, we can't make everything perfect after one war, look at all the problems after the american revolutionary war and such. I know he will be deposed, a free skyrim doesn't mean just freedom for the nords.

Stigweard Ruadhan

I sided with Ulfric and the Stormcloaks only once. And I shall never do it again. Either my character sides with the Empire, or no one. Though, keeping the Jagged Crown for yourself isn't too bad either, and just never complete the Civil War questline.

A mod whereby you keep the Jagged Crown and found a faction for yourself would be fantastic...

A triple way Civil War would be near anarchy in Skyrim!

Tyrone

I sided with Ulfric and the Stormcloaks only once. And I shall never do it again. Either my character sides with the Empire, or no one. Though, keeping the Jagged Crown for yourself isn't too bad either, and just never complete the Civil War questline.

That's what I am doing right now, my character has the jagged crown on as well as Miraak's mask (game glitch, sometimes it will appear as just miraak's mask but sometimes both the jagged crown and miraak's mask will be showing, making it look like you are wearing a crown!)

That's too bad, but not Trolling. Trolling is typically an OL (Though other media can do it, look at Fox News) technique of saying inflamitory statements to get a rise, and start fights because the Trolls love to argue. You got Pranked, but I doubt it degenerated to reflexive smack talking for the pure pleasure of fighting for attention.

Skyrim is a stupid game. Your all losers for playing it, and making a forum to talk about it.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Perhaps you can roleplay as a double agent, a Thalmor spy sent to destroy the Stormcloaks from the inside.

Perhaps you can roleplay as a double agent, a Thalmor spy sent to destroy the Stormcloaks from the inside.
That's a lot of fun, actually. (I did it as a Bosmer, thinking that would be seen as less threatening than Altmer.) I've also infiltrated the Empire for the AD, and the SCs.

You're like Hitler! And another thing...

*fails to keep a straight face; walks away giggling*
LOL, someone actually took that seriously enough to give me a "Bad manners" (Only my second) rating. It's all right, I'm not debating it. That was a deliberate example of trolling, Meanyface. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts