• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Twiffle

I have 2,347,930, in my chest in My main house, and 361,432 with me while adventuring right now.

That is sooo decadent and show off ................................

im jealous and going to hide away now, , , , , , , :D

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
That is sooo decadent and show off ................................

im jealous and going to hide away now, , , , , , , :D

I've actually been playing this since it came out, and I rarely buy stuff, instead stealing Diamonds from burial urns and stealing money from the strongboxes in Taverns that the family running them spent years building up, I'm a heartless piece of crap aren't I :D

Twiffle

I've actually been playing this since it came out, and I rarely buy stuff, instead stealing Diamonds from burial urns and stealing money from the strongboxes in Taverns that the family running them spent years building up, I'm a heartless piece of crap aren't I :D

To your heartlessness. . . . i salute you, :D

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Or, what is the most amount of gold you accumulated on any play-through?

I currently have 95,982.

For quite a long time at the beginning of the game I found it frustratingly hard to accumulate gold. I'm not really sure why. Now it's far from a problem.

Since around level 10 I've started to throw on Cicero's clothes and a necklace of minor haggling any time I visit a trader, so prices improve quite a bit.

Now I just have so much gold that I don't even know what to do with it! And I still have mountain loads of artifacts and weapons stored in my house in Breezehome that I could get top dollar for but don't want to get rid of due to their rarity.

So, what is your dragonborn's net worth? How much gold do you have?

At level 81, I have the rest of Dark Brotherhood and all of the Civil War questline to go. I still have not stormed the vampire castle yet either because, frankly, I just loooove doing the werecat thing.

I have all the werewolf perks and when I can take down a dragon (on video) I will go do the vampire thing.

But as of right now, Mehitabel has 550,000 septims in a safe in one of her homes. She will not say which one. She cut all followers loose (only 3 used. 4 if you count Lydia, but this one made her a steward) and sent them home with a 5,000 septim severance.

Considering how much of the game is left, if this one remains methodical about visiting her fences, she will easily be a millionaire by the time she retires.

(zero perks spent on lockpicking or speech).

Bluebaron

I currently have accumulated almost 7 million gold septims with my level 69 khajiit . I only play skyrim with this 1 character been playing on the xbox 360 for about a year now that is not counting all of the expensive armors , weapons gems etc I have stored in chests in my numerous skyrim homes . Making gold is easy I usually dont spend to much on anything in skyrim I usually make things I need like potions , weapons , armors etc. I find myself constantly picking things up to sell to thieves guild fences and vendors all across skyrim . If its worth a septim I probably sold it already but like I said I do tend to collect ithe more valuable items and not sell them .

RisenCorpse

I know this discussion is old but I currently have just under 10 million gold. Im the type of person that likes to go explore and loot everything and sell it. I do the quest as I go but I always grab everything to sell

BG5150

I have about 50 grand on me atm. Level 47, I think.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Best I ever did was 895,000 (on that character I smithed, alchemied and enchanted everything).

Now, I make sure I have about 20K before I even get to Whiterun (by level 10 hopefully) and then try to maintain about 75K at all times (don't want to overdo it).

JClarke1953

I had over 2,000,000 Septums before on a char before accidental deletion.

I have well over 600,000 on a char I have now. She loots the Embassy, yesterday she hammered Maven's mercenary's and emptied that place. She has such a good stash of everything, she needs little with a home in Riften and Whiterun (without joining the Guild or Brotherhood).

JClarke1953

Still a Level 9. 400 gold and it keeps on decreasing.

You should be able to have more, but then it all depends on what you sell or buy. For me, it was easy enough to save Septum's by running from point A to B. Selling anything/everything that isn't nailed down (using a follower to help).

I would stay at inn's, or if we're in ruins, usually a mat is around to sleep on (or kill Bandits and use their camp). Anyhow, hope your incoming Septums increase eventually.

Atz

Lvl 65 -- 400,000 G .... I loot very little , take only the Gold and Jewels . Most I ever had was 1 Mil 684,000 , at lvl 72 . I found out from others here on these forums , that if you clean out all the Alchemy dealers , of all their stuff you make potions then sell them back the potions , this way you lvl and , make a profit at the same time . Works really well :)

At the moment, just over 50,000 but I have a LOT of expensive enchanted weapons and apparel as well as too many flawless jewels that I'm carrying around because I haven't been able to find people rich enough to buy them.

I get tired of waiting for people with enough money that once when I was over encumbered, I sold a $3,000+ war hammer for $750 to that Grelka woman in Riften.

Wicka waaah!!

Sparky04

20k - I'm level 27. Gold seems to accumulate so quickly, I spend quite recklessly.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts