• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Does this form of RPing sound interesting?

• yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
    • no

Votes: 1 10.0%
    • maybe it depends on the storytelling

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Geel-Kajin

short summary for beran: You have reached your destination and were exploring it, then you got trapped in a arena by draugr. They are now making you fight Antonius and Erissa. Only one can survive unless you find an almost impossible escape route

Geel-Kajin

Rale: Adusamsi snorts, and then she too looks for whatever caused that. Due to her many years experience tracking in the ashlands, she finds whoever did it much faster than both of you. Dragging the person out by the collar, she easily restrains him.
    "Let me go, dammit!"
    "Not til you tell me who you are!"
    "Scew you....."
    the person struggles futilely, attempting to wriggle free. He is a Nord , a thick beard coming down from a shaggy mane of hair. Muscles bulge, but no way could a mortal win over a host. FInally he gives up and sighs:
    "look man....I dont have any money, can you fine people just let me go? I only came here to study dragons."
    Adusamsi is immediately interested, saying " Oh, you study them too? People think an Ashlander like me is uneducated, but that is not the case. You see, these dragons have..."
    As they talk enthusiasticallly about the research, you and derath do smell a new scent of decay trailing in the room. A coffin door clatters down from somewhere up there, nearly falling on both your heads.
    Dismay and panic fills you, as row upon row of draugr start pouring out. They carry axes, swords and bows, each getting ready to extinguish this few sparks of life.

Lambada: Gregory (or the conqueror) grins and passes you a bottle of strange liquid before continuing. When you ask what that is, he replies it is an "anchor" to this world. If you do not drink it regularly, you will have weaker resistance to weapons, and ultimately, will be banished back to where your kind came from. You take a sip of the sickly sweet liquid, and then get on your own horse.
    "Today we ride, brother. Onwards. We have a meeting to catch." he says and races off into the dark forest.

Beran and Antonius: Erissa sees both of you coming, and flinches. She backsteps Antonius' blow, but beran tackled her to the ground (90/125) She shouts "Fools, what are you doing?!" She suddenly does a daedric shout, and beran only has time to see a maelstorm of energy gathered in her hand before she sends it plunging into you.
    Beran: The force of impact point was impressive. To your great disappointment, your newfound clarity also happened when you experienced this great deal of pain. It was like white-hot metal being placed against your skin. You struggle slightly, estimating at least 3 bones broken. Your sight turns hazy, and you slip into unconsciouness.
    Antonius: Erissa looks in bad shape now, blood streaming from her hand. Her eyes have lost their life, and now look as glassy as a winter lake.THe draugr had cheered when Beran went down, a noise you have never heard the undead make. No doubt they would cheer even louder when you knocked out Erissa. She sidesteps two of your blows, panting heavily. What is your next move?

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
    Rale grabs the Nord and pushes him into a corner, saving him from being a burden in this battle. He then uses his flame spell on a group of Draugr, then fires a few arrows at the undead warriors.

Gregory... Where are we going? are we meeting up with your brothers or the other hosts. Lambada shuffles in his saddle. His horse coughs blood up, its knees shake and start to give way. And this horse is on the edge of death, how come its still moving?

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Antonius grins, delighted at the sight of his opponent tiring and losing stamina. Antonius keeps up the barrage of attacks until she lacks the stamina to keep up.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Geel-Kajin

Rale: The flames howls around the furious draugr, causing them to glow like half-burnt coals. You quickly pull out your bow, but realize for every arrow you shoot, 5 more come raining down upon you and your companions. Adusamsi whips out a Ash club, something native to her land. It crashes hard upon her foe's head, it's sheer weight the main reason for the death of the draugr. Several arrows bury themselves into your shoulder, and a glancing blow from an axe skins your knee cap (health 70/100) The draugr have thinned ever so slightly in ranks, and they come down from above.

Lambada: Gregory says" well...kind of the case. Our brothers shalt find us only if we call, as is the tradition. I am of course, going to start this little...fiasco. Ah... your fine steed. He was one of the few beings who fought the plague til his dying day, and if anything, died from being eaten." He said, pointing to a large chunk missing from the horse's abdomen. "As a gift to him, we bestowed him with new life, for he was truly a remarkable being."
    Both of you arrive at what appears to be a circle of standing stones. There are carvings on them, but they are not daedric, not dragontongue. A whole new language altogether. Both of you stand in the middle, to gaze up at the sky. Through clouds and evening sky, you glimpse the many stars, and a swirling aurora, beautiful and chilling. Gregory looks jubilant, and he starts preparing. He takes out some of the binding liquid, and fills 5 bowls which are set into the standing stones. THe two horses are shifted to be facing each other, one north of the circle, one south. You and the conqueror take up positions in the east and west.
    Gregory smiles slightly, and looks at the center of the circle, where there is a dome like protrusion. He then turns to you and says" your bird. We need a sacrifice. 'The blood of those of earth and air, to be bestowed upon the worthy' We need a creature of flight and walk, both hunter and prey. That would do perfectly"
    Will you give it?

Antonius: Erissa, with her common high elf traits, refuses to be killed in such a manner. In pure loathing, she does one final daedric shout. Her words are lost as she chokes and gurgles, water frothing from her mouth. You are confused, not sure if you were to strike or not.
    Water pours from her nose, mouth, ears and eyes. It forms a shell around her, turning thicker. Bubbles foam within it, and the colors of the rainbow shine on the texture of the water. Though the water is crystal clear, the sheer ammount causes her face and body to be obscured, and you know she has drowned.
    But what you face now is a truly domineering form. It's body made out of rippling, shifting water, claws formed by pressurized waves. One touch by those would be the equivalent of getting your skin shredded by a juice blender. Glowing orbs of pale blue form eyes, and a crest of watery horns adorn it's skull. taking a step back, what will you do?

Lambada walks backwards slightly in shock. Arcano? You want my bird? Lambada thinks for a second then hands him over. We we're never close. One more thing, was it you who put that poem in that box?

Beran

Official Writing Team
    (I'm still unconscious, right?)

Geel-Kajin

Lambada: The bird attempts to fly to freedom, it's wings beating hard, body streamlined. This being the last moment of it's short life, you see it's true beauty; it's amber eyes shine with nobility, its feathers regal and brown. For a moment, you thought it would escape, but then a clutching fist grabbed it.
    Bringing the bird to the table, Gregory stands over the dome, before kicking a small hook connected to the dome open. It's flips up like a lid, and underneath, you see a glowing fire.
    "Dragonfire. The last of it. Enough was extinguished for the Daedra lords to come on this plane, but all must be gone for one like us horsemen. I managed to slip through during the opening of the seventh seals, but the rest of our brothers require this. And....No i don't recall putting a poem anywhere. I failed my literature centuries ago when my horse stepped on my teacher."
    And he places the bird into the raging, burning fire. What differentiates it from normal fire, is the feeling of importance which comes from it, the glaring whiteness which resides in it's core. When he lets his arms open: The bird flies as fast as it can into the night air, flames burning his feathers. The miniature fireball launches itself high up, towards the constellations and open sky. It is distinct, and you see it fly all the way up, almost beyond your line of view. half-burnt feathers flutter in the sky, before the bird itself plummets down at a bone-breaking speed.
    You watch this in awe, Arcano' charred remains diving deep back into the Dragonfire. For a moment, there seemed to be nothing. Then the flames leap, the tremendous heat prickling your skin. Embers are sent flying out, and the great tongues of fire disappear.
    Ashes are the last thing within the pit, but they are stone cold, as if they had held flames eons ago. Gregory feels them, ecstatic
    "they will come....!~ Oh sweet creator, my brothers will see the flames and come! " He dances a slight jig, before settling back down, cross legged on the floor. He puts his fingers in the ashes, toying with them, playing like how a child would play in sand.
    Together, you wait
    (More later, or you'l go too far ahead :p )

Beran: (Awakening now will cause Antonius to have to fight both of you, would you like to feign unconsciousness?)

Rale

Pulling out two of the arrows from his shoulder and using one of them in his second hand, Rale charges the Draugr, and stabs at their skulls with his Rapier and arrow.

Geel-Kajin

Rale:You clench your teeth hard, cold metal being uprooted from your shoulder, snagging bits of flesh as it comes out. The draugr roar in utter loathing, deep gashes appearing on their forehead as you stab them. They moan and groan, shuffling towards you.They swarm upon you all, and Adusamsi attempts to freeze as many as she can with her left hand, her right arm swinging wildly.
    Just then, the man stands up and says something in the most intricate a language. Dragontongue. His voice is as rich as music, and the Draugr answer to him.They answer him in unison, a single voice. Their heads tilt dully as they speak rapingly, but you see within them absolute obedience,
    He smiles at you, saying "well done,travelers. You have survived all odds, and still breathe before me. No group has done this before. Such a great deed. As a prize, i offer you this : The choice to worship the great dragons!" At first you think he is mad, insane. But then you look back at his face and you see his eyes are sunken, hair loose and thin, his nails yellow and well-worn. A dragon priest. His skin drops off in pieces, showing a much thinner physique. He looks at you seriously, and the draugr turn as well

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    With a face full of frustration and anger Antonius begins casting a frost spell at the watery demon.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Rale

Rale sits down on a stone step, grasping his wounds. "What do you mean when you say worship the great dragons?" He says, intrigued.

Derath_farseer

((Ok are we all trapped in a cave? Sorry i've been busy so i havnt been posting, If some one could recap with me over chat I'd like that till then I guess ill rp that im with rale and who ever))

Derath stands by him self trying to think what to do, wile mouthing the shout the demon used, He might need to use it in the near future, At the mention of the dragons he turns his focus back on the conversation

Geel-Kajin

Antonius: The watery beast howls in annoyance, water spurting out in great jets, only to be frozen before it can touch the ground. The frost coats it, turning its sopping limbs into a ice sculpture. It struggles, but the ice merely creaks, not breaking. When even it's eyes are coated with the cold shell, you stop. Your magicka drained, you kick the ice figure, causing it to shatter into a million pieces.
    The draugr howl and cheer, for an evident winner has been decided. They hack down the wall of the pit with their ancient axes, and you and beran get up. The draugr then come, carrying something upon a once fine cushion. You smell their putrified bodies, and their glazed eyes greet Antonius as they present to him the reward of this ancient game. A truly impressive head piece sits upon it, and the daedra within you alerts you to what it truly is: The jagged Crown. Most had thought it had been destroyed during the war for whiterun, but there it lies before you, untarnished and awe inspiring.
    The draugr let you leave the hallway in peace as they file into their catacombs. Both of you are shaken by the events. (A quick search of Erissa reveals 50 gp, 1 potion of healing, one potion of he warrior and a spell each. Beran: Frenzy spell Antonius: Oakflesh.)
    As you leave the room, a draugr runs up to both of you. Unlike most Draugr, strange sigils cover his chest. He speaks a strange tongue, but makes no move to attack. Both of you are reasonably disturbed by the draugr, whom you have always assumed to be mindless zombies. Frustrated with attempting to talk to you, he pulls out a parchment, yellow and worm eaten. On it is inscribed words of binding, attaching this draugr to the crown. (as long as you wear the crown, the draugr will follow you. His health is 70/70. Note that taking off the crown results in the draugr being able to do his own line of action, mot worryable of which is to attack you).

both of you leave silently, awkward around this new undead fellow. Beran of course thinks up many ways to cook him if he was to betray the two of you,some methods being " cook in melted troll fat" and "Stew in Skeever sauce". Having learnt quite a bit of Sheograth's host cooking, you decide to give "death by marination" a miss.

Lambada: Gregory grins and says "I required to send a message to out brothers. They are up there, lost within the many stars and planets. I merely gave them a 'signal', born of flesh and fire. Now...Lambada, come, what do you think of the other Hosts? Us horsemen are always interested in the comings and goings of the daedra."

(Derath: You and rale are at the throne of bones. You have all fought draugr,and in return the dragon priet offers you the chance to worship the dragons)

Rale and derath: "Why, my friends, these dragons are the true rulers of the world! They are creatures of sky, earth and fire, their inteligence beyond our comprehension! Why, is it not right to worship the supreme beings? " He looks at both of you,eager. "The dragons are better than those filthy daedra! With their kind based upon evil and deceit, whereas ours noble and majestic! Curse that dremora who wounded our kind!"
    As he speaks, you see the draugr watching you, their pale-orb like eyes glinting. You suddenly have this uneasy feeling, for you remember what worshipping dragons might do to you. It also explains why there are so many draugr in this place.

(wait for Rale and derath to finish, then I can continue to the major thing :D )

Rale

Rale snorted. "if i worship the dragons, will I be able to blend with the shadows, will I be able to learn a shout of power just by hearing its words, will I be able to command dremora as if the are mere instruments? No, have fun worshipping your dead lords." Rale turned his back on the priest, hoping that the others will too

Derath_farseer

Derath thinks for a moment seriously considering taking the priest up on his offer
    {Maybe... Maybe I could finally do some good} He thinks to him self, of corse his opinion on good is killing any one he thinks doesn't have the right to live, But derath shakes his head {I am my lords child.. I can't turn away from them}
    He looks at the priest and says one word
    "No"

Lambada turns to face Gregory. He fiddles with the ash, takes a deep breath and says what he thinks. To be honest, the one person I ever got close to was Beran. He was host to Sheograth, and while he was off his top, he was an alright kind of guy. Rale and Derath embraced the host and are kind of pricks... He yawns for a moment Thats why if I ever get a chance, they'll be the first on my death list. I haven't known Antonius for a long time so I cant make a good judgement on him. But from what I've seen on him, he knows what he's doing and I just stay out of his way. He scratches what is left of his face. On the subject of hosts, what about Peryite? Whats happening to her? She sought to destroy you but here I am...