• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OrexxerO

Like I said, if your buying ;)

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I'd rather a beer, personally. And none of that Bell's crap y'all down in the 'Zoo seem to think is so damn great, either...:D

mamali

homosexual's were always strange to me , i don't understand them , but it doesn't mean i don't like them .

i have a bad memory of a gay person when i was 10 years old and it made me hate homos for a while but later i found out they are mostly nice .

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Ok being gay/lesbian/bisexual isn't a choice you can't exactly control who you are attracted to. What is a choice is to come out and say it publicly and to actually start dating and having sexual relationships with the same sex. I know a girl who is straight and will purely date guys, but yet she is attracted to girls as well but she wont act on that attraction. I'm bisexual, and yeah I get teased a lot for it. But it was my choice to actually come out and say I am, not like most of my friends hadn't figured it out already but still it was my choice to say it publicly and what those girl did i would've gone off on their ass. That's completely wrong you shouldn't tease some one because of their sexual orientation.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Ok being gay/lesbian/bisexual isn't a choice you can't exactly control who you are attracted to. What is a choice is to come out and say it publicly and to actually start dating and having sexual relationships with the same sex. I know a girl who is straight and will purely date guys, but yet she is attracted to girls as well but she wont act on that attraction. I'm bisexual, and yeah I get teased a lot for it. But it was my choice to actually come out and say I am, not like most of my friends hadn't figured it out already but still it was my choice to say it publicly and what those girl did i would've gone off on their ass. That's completely wrong you shouldn't tease some one because of their sexual orientation.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can't live with yourself if you are homo/bisexual and don't come out.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can't live with yourself if you are homo/bisexual and don't come out.
You would be surprised how many people I know who live with it but never truly come out, because one it's not what they truly want and two because their embarrassed. I also believe everyone has some homosexual urges even if their straight. Trust me you would be surprised how many girls i see who are "Straight" looking at another girls ass or cleavage.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
You would be surprised how many people I know who live with it but never truly come out, because one it's not what they truly want and two because their embarrassed. I also believe everyone has some homosexual urges even if their straight. Trust me you would be surprised how many girls i see who are "Straight" looking at another girls ass or cleavage.

but are they truly happy then? they shouldn't be embarrassed!

to be honest, I don't have homosexual urges, I cannot imagine what I should like about men. I also don't understand what women see in men.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
There are people who get married to the opposite sex but aren't truly happy. And you may not think so, but without even realizing it you might be staring at a guy's ass or something. And what's not to like about men!? :3 Sure they can be complete asshole's but hey in the end their there to hold you and protect you and treat you like a queen! ^-^

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
I think we all should love and accept each other and celebrate our differences! Except rapists, wife beaters, pedophiles. BBUUUTTT on a lighter note, if we accept our differences, the world will be a happier place!

^I like that. Also... Google iamaging male ass while my girlfriend snoozes on my shoulder? Alright.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
Reasons why: In my view of most likely (1 being the highest)
  1. Have latent homosexual feelings themselves and try to conform to society (Just look at the number of Catholic priests who condemn homosexuals but are themselves. No offence Catholics)
  2. Religious fanatacism
  3. Uneducated
  4. Feels bad about themselves, so will find a group in society to demonise to make themselves feel better. Homosexuals, poor and ethnic minorities/immigrants being the easiest targets.
There's also two other points:
  • Conforming to society (or groups of friends)
  • Generally being a tw*t

sticky runes

Gay men LOVE beautiful women. Just not in the same way straight men do.

I might look at a beautiful woman and think "wow - she's got amazing eyes, beautiful lips, nice big titties, fit ass and great legs, and she looks frickin' hot in that dress and those heels with her hair tied back like that" but I don't actually want to shag her. I think a sunset looks beautiful, but I don't want to shag it.

I love a man's body. I like the way a man's body is shaped. I like the way it feels. I like bodily hair. Not all gay men and straight women appreciate body hair. I think they're mad - the hairier the better, I say!

I don't understand vaginas, though. I don't know how straight blokes do it. I take my hat off to you guys.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
I don't understand vaginas, though. I don't know how straight blokes do it. I take my hat off to you guys.

It's a skill. Seriously though, beauty to me, is very full, subjective, yet undefined. Beauty is amazing once you think about it.

Medea

The Shadow Queen

I might look at a beautiful woman and think "wow - she's got amazing eyes, beautiful lips, nice big titties, fit ass and great legs, and she looks frickin' hot in that dress and those heels with her hair tied back like that" but I don't actually want to shag her. I think a sunset looks beautiful, but I don't want to shag it.

I love a man's body. I like the way a man's body is shaped. I like the way it feels. I like bodily hair. Not all gay men and straight women appreciate body hair. I think they're mad - the hairier the better, I say!

Does it annoy you when girls try to "pull" you (act like they could make you straight if you spent the night with them)? Or does that only happen in fiction and movies?

sticky runes

Does it annoy you when girls try to "pull" you (act like they could make you straight if you spent the night with them)? Or does that only happen in fiction and movies?

I feel flattered if a girl finds me attractive, but I don't like it when a girl tries to convince me that she can make me enjoy the pussy. It's actually quite offensive. I don't try to seduce straight guys, if I did, I'd be making a fool of myself. That's what a girl is doing if she tries to turn a gay man straight.

But there are far worse things than being chatted up by a pretty young woman.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings

I'm a straight man and feel the exact same way about dudes that I find very handsome. I may admire their male charisma, good looks and charm, but in a purely platonic way. There is absolutely nothing sexual going on. Therein lies the difference: I may see a beautiful woman and admire her much in the same way, but take that same woman and strip her nekkid in front of me.. let's just say that the primal part of my brain that controls mating behavior fires up :D That would not happen even if the world's most handsome man were brought in front of me naked, greased up and rearing to go :p

I'm still flattered if a gay dude tries to hit on me, at least as long as it doesn't go overboard. I just won't be able to reciprocate his feelings. A male friend of mine actually came out of the closet as bisexual a while ago, and tried to make some moves on me. I had to disappoint him by reminding him to respect my sexual orientation and seek like-minded company elsewhere. In retrospect, it explains a lot.. like the fact that he sometimes humped my leg. I thought he was just joking, but I guess he was venting pent-up sexual frustration :D

mamali

i dunno , i never liked a dude in sexual way ... when think about it , i'm like this : :vomit:eeeewwwww , its a dude :vomit: