Go back to Morrowind, Dark Elf maggots! you're not welcome here!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OrexxerO

Mr Rolff better watch out or some elves with some magical tricks may make him "disappear".

Moris

*shoots him in the other knee*
flawless victory, knee fatality

Windhelm guard: You've committed crimes against Skyrim. What say you in your defense?

Mannulus

Article Writer
Windhelm guard: You've committed crimes against Skyrim. What say you in your defense?

*Shoots guard with Enchanted Daedric Bow w/ Paralysis and cold damage.*

Noep.

Moris

Just watch out some grey-skin doesn't pick your pocket.

Eventually, you will have to start repeating yourself.

But if you refer to me as your "favorite drinking buddy" just because I broke your jaw, flattened your nose, ripped out choice clumps of hair from your head, and totally eliminated any possibility of you producing any viable progeny -- in a fist fight...

Then I will get pissed.

One must draw the line somewhere.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Rolf's wife said "no", but my Dark Elf said "Yes"

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
It's funny how all the dark elves gravitated to this thread, but silence from any other haters.

Rolff, you're hilarious. Can i invite you to my kids next birthday party? He asked me for a piñata.

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
And btw, we're not in "your" city for your benefit. Our dependence is intentional, draining your resources, making you weak, reinforcing your "superiority", keeping an eye on your movements, reporting back to the Dominion. It's all part of the plan. And with town drunks seeing conspiracies, real or imagined, everywhere and screaming at anyone to intervene, we are diminishing the perceived threat.

Go talk to your Jarl, he doesn't see any issue with us. All part of the plan.

OrexxerO

If the Dominion are douches to me, being a High Elf and all, how the hell are they not douches to the Dark Elves? You lie by saying that your there for the dominion :p. And if you aren't, then I will save the drunks of windhelm the trouble and slaughter you all for the slime you are by siding with those tyrannical witch hunters.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
FOR THE EMPIRE!!!

YOU CALL YOURSELF A NORD

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
looks like santas little helpers never gave little rolffy a toy :sadface:

Rolff Stone-Fist

Town Drunk
It's funny how all the dark elves gravitated to this thread, but silence from any other haters.

Rolff, you're hilarious. Can i invite you to my kids next birthday party? He asked me for a piñata.

As long as there's mead, I'm in! But don't invite any of those faithless dark elf scum!

Rolff Stone-Fist

Town Drunk
And btw, we're not in "your" city for your benefit. Our dependence is intentional, draining your resources, making you weak, reinforcing your "superiority", keeping an eye on your movements, reporting back to the Dominion. It's all part of the plan. And with town drunks seeing conspiracies, real or imagined, everywhere and screaming at anyone to intervene, we are diminishing the perceived threat.

Go talk to your Jarl, he doesn't see any issue with us. All part of the plan.

:eek: well now, here I was thinking we could be buddies. Get outta here dark elf scum, you aren't welcomed!

Rolff Stone-Fist

Town Drunk
Eventually, you will have to start repeating yourself.

But if you refer to me as your "favorite drinking buddy" just because I broke your jaw, flattened your nose, ripped out choice clumps of hair from your head, and totally eliminated any possibility of you producing any viable progeny -- in a fist fight...

Then I will get pissed.

One must draw the line somewhere.

Well if it isn't my favorite drinking buddy! Let's get some mead!

Moris

Extremely new, when I first entered Windhelm I was like: O MY GOD, ROLFF IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER I HAZ GOTZ TO IMPERSONATE HIM. Because that's how everyone is when they first play, right?

I think he may have been referring to "only have wine" guy. But I could be wrong.

How anyone could fail to take you seriously is beyond my comprehension.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts