• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
the only part of glass armour I dislike is the helmet, everything else looks pretty good, although it does have a little too much "heavy armour" feel...

stagnant94

im a mage and so i don't look manly at all

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
i smithed all my glass armor to legendary and got over 500 armor resistance. The effective maximum is what, 560?

I also applied resistance or fortify magica enchantments to all the armor parts, without exploits, just using fortify enchanting potions, and i'm pretty difficult to kill now on expert difficulty.

The gold and iridescence of glass armor makes it a must for me. It is badass and looks rich, a little bling is needed in the drab world of Skyrim. I'm higher class than all that scum roaming around.

Legolas Auditore

Lol I use nightingale armor just for the looks.. I have better armor like the ancient shrouded, but my assassins such a boss that I Dom have a problem killing stuff anyways

Legolas Auditore

Does armor change for male and female characters? Does that effect it at all? Cuz like the armor for female npcs have, you know, CURVES where there should be but the male ones just look ba

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Does armor change for male and female characters? Does that effect it at all? Cuz like the armor for female npcs have, you know, CURVES where there should be but the male ones just look ba

Well yes. For most Armors, it just shows off the curves and breasts better. But, for others it's a completely different outfit! Just take a look at Ancient Nord Armor. It's different for Males and Females.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Having finally gotten the helmet for this armour, I must agree that it spoils the look a bit - however, I'm prejudiced against helmets that expose the face, so...

Mjolnir

Glass Armor is just so fluffing badass, it's probably my second favourite light armor looks-wise (after Nightingale Armor).
Proper chuffed after smithing the helmet today.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr

Mjolnir

We have very different views of what 'badass' looks like then.
Maybe badass wasn't the right word, majestic perhaps. :D

FullmetalHeart20

I've never quite grasped the need for the glass armor/weapons. maybe I'm thinking to modern day, but that sounds like a recipe for disaster wearing glass or fighting with glass... on hit and SHATTER!
I'm saying it now. Glass gear is made from a volcanic stone called malachite that has no relation to common glass and, pound for pound, can actually be stronger than steel if worked right.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
I thought red was the most intimidating.
Oh darlings you're both wrong black and red can be a bit scary, but nothing strikes fear into the hearts of your enemies like something beautifully purple.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Nah, I like Glass Armor. It has an elegant feel to it, but who said a man can't be elegant?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts