Funniest moments, fails and dialogues?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The bear vidoe is epic.

Neriad13

Premium Member
*sniffle*
But Valjean's awesome!

Granted, I've only read part of the book. I'm mostly familiar with the musical and film with Liam Neeson.

I read the entire unabridged book. On my own. :D A friend lent it to me and it then took me a year to work through it. There were parts of it that just dragged on and on, long rambles about politics, a chapter describing the entire history and layout of the Paris Sewer System, etc. But through it all, I formed such connections to the characters. Because of these connections, the scene near the end of the book, after going through a host of terrible struggles and misadventures, in which Jean Valjean nearly drowns in quicksand is easily one of the most terrifying things I have ever read.

Funnily enough, I've never seen the films or the musical though.

Go talk to Golldir as a Dunmer Necromancer. Robes, and everything, raise the dead... All kinds of comedy here, I won't spoil it for you.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Started a new char last night. Got to Riverwood and go chat with Sven to get his note so I can rat him out for Faendal. He has nothing to say about all that. I get curious, look all over the place, can't find Faendal. Finally I open the console and teleport to him, and he's dead in some bushes round back of his house. Sven finally grew a pair and handled his crap like a Nord! I had to respect that and keep the file, even though I lost out on free archery to 50 :D
Yeah that is scripted to happen. If you help Faendal, Sven gets jelly and beats the elf up in a fist fight. I once walked behind Riverwood Trader and saw Sven with his fists up over Faendals body. When he saw me he bend down and said "I'm gonna find who did this." That left me with this face :confused:

Morgan

Yeah that is scripted to happen. If you help Faendal, Sven gets jelly and beats the elf up in a fist fight. I once walked behind Riverwood Trader and saw Sven with his fists up over Faendals body. When he saw me he bend down and said "I'm gonna find who did this." That left me with this face :confused:

Yeah, I've seen them fight after helping one of them, but never had one be dead when I first set foot in Helgen. Losing a potential follower doesn't bother me since I rarely use them, but it still seems glitchy.

Epic Keith

Yeah, I've seen them fight after helping one of them, but never had one be dead when I first set foot in Helgen. Losing a potential follower doesn't bother me since I rarely use them, but it still seems glitchy.
The thing was I needed Faendal's blood.

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
It was my first time in Falkreath hold and a Bounty collector charged me for a 0 bounty, I paid him then sneak killed him, then I came into Falkreath and a guard tried to arrest me for a 1010 bounty even though I never had one, so I killed him and ran away. Dumbass..

Epic Keith

I once double cast Bound Sword and it happened to be invisible LOL!

My next post is somewhat of a spoiler. So if your still doing the Daedric Quests and you have not done Boethiah's Calling, please try not to read my post. If you have enjoy what I'm about to say.

So you know how in Boethiah's Calling you have to kill a follower. So I'm bringing my follower up to the shrine and she said, "You have been a good friend to me, that really means something", right before I was about to kill her.

I still don't know if that's funny or is a fail by my follower. For seconds later the Blade of Sacrifice was up her body.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I was attempting to kill Uthgerd (don't ask) by setting her on fire. As she charged towards me, wreathed in flames, sword drawn, she said "You're someone who can get things done. I like that."

That was a terminator moment. o_O

Epic Keith

LOL!. A guard said to me, "You're like me. Don't fancy those clunky two handed weapons." And he had a war hammer equipped to his back!

Another was when Gerder got mad at me and started attacking me. The rest of the town was hiding and the guards were taking care of a dragon. She hit me and said, "Hah! I think I hit you!" Thats when I brought out my bound bow and shot two arrows in her epiglottis.

That reminded me when I killed the Gourmet. I told him I was DB and he was saying. "Please let me go." Before he could finish, I shot an arrow straight in his mouth and his head banged against the wall behind him. If it was IRL, he would probably have a broken skull!

At Gloombound mine an Orc was roasting an entire mammoth (skin on) on the forge.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I was fighting two vampires late at night, out in the wilds of Whiterun. I'd gotten one of them down to almost no health and he ran from me in terror, turning himself invisible. I tried to pursue him, but lost him in the foliage and darkness. I decided to turn my attention to his friend. Serana and I whittled down his health to almost nothing and just as we were finishing him off, his wayward partner pops up behind me again, insisting that he'd have my blood. No sooner had he spoken than I turned around and hit him with a power attack. If he'd just stayed put, I'd have never found him. :p

reddeadfriend

freelance assassin
i was fighting a the last bandit in a group. he yelled " Give me your best shot!" then i cut his head off.

Kittibear

Yesterday, I shot a draugr back with a killing shot from my bow and arrow, making him land back on a trap button for a spike door hanging from the ceiling; thus, setting it off... he surely went flying, yet again. lol

Seerynx

I was in some random dungeon sniping every necromancer I saw. I snuck up the stairs, shot a necromancer in the kidney, and he came running forward, stopping at the top of the stairs (right above me). He said "I know your in here!" and about 5 seconds later, "Hmmm... must have been my imagination." I lol'd, shot him again, and lol'd again

Kittibear

I jumped a noble, his horse and his Imperial guard... the last witness killed to remove my 2000 gold bounty was the horse... >_>

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts