Funniest moments, fails and dialogues?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

Dovahbear! Love it love it love it! I'd like to see him visit the Greybeards - would they teach him inner peace? Would he give up his mead-swilling ways and choose to live in High Hrothgar? Or would he just go on a drunken rampage and eat the Masters of the Voice?

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
^^^
That man has just made my day

Epic Keith

Once I was exploring and got to the Assassins Creed place in the Reach. So I ran to the top where the plank is and went to the very edge of the board when suddenly, A SWEETROLL FALLS DOWN!, oh wait sorry

When suddenly, my housecarl Jordis the Shield-Maiden (Lydia got lost when I was finding Otar the Mad's tomb!:mad: ) came charging at me (I ran far ahead of her and she didn't want to get lost she came running too.) and pushed me off the plank saying, "I've never seen anything quite like that."

I'm not sure if she was referring to the pool below or me falling in the pool and my blood gushing out.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I was playing Julius (Imperial) and found some Thalmor with a prisoner. After telling their leader that I was free to worship whoever I want, they attacked and I killed them all. I then approached the prisoner to release him from his bonds. Overcome with joy and gratitude, he said, "Next Imperial I see is dead :mad:."
Julius simply stared at him in response, and Lydia quietly remarked, "Awkwaaaard..."

Epic Keith

This happened in Falkreath

I walked past a guard and she said, "I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee"

The next moment, I shot her in the knee

Raven

I heard a woman crying somewhere nearby, walked around a corner and off the footpath is a female bandit and two male bandit chiefs standing in front of her.
I don't know WTF I just witnessed but I sure know what it looked like lol

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Guard: 'Come dragon or giant, we'll be ready.'
*dragon swoops in and carries him off in it's talons*

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I see this as more of a fail than anything.
I found a thief in Riverwood (Camilla and Lucan's home, specifically) and killed him. When I checked his inventory, he had two silver candlesticks.
...I killed Jean Valjean. :sadface:

Random occurrence or subtle bow to the genius of Victor Hugo? Hmm...

Falmer19

In karthwasten i was silent rolling but hit a sort of barrier glitch and my character started spazzing out like he was brake dancing. Everyone in the town was like wtf.

Eriksen

I tried to eat some beef in my inventory, and got a message "You cannot eat quest items". That made me laugh as I thought of my character compulsively eating everything they see. Jagged crown would be hard to swallow.......

StellaLuna

*sniffle*
But Valjean's awesome!

Granted, I've only read part of the book. I'm mostly familiar with the musical and film with Liam Neeson.
Yes, yes he is :) Everyone in Les Mis is awesome.

We had the abridged version because holy crap, that is one thick book. The abridged version is still thick. Not that anyone of us minded. @-)

Epic Keith

I saw a woman hold a bow as if it were a longsword. And I'm sad cuz a dragon killed Alvor,

Alpha86

Last night I was doing the Dark Brotherhood quest 'Mourning Never Comes'. I killed the people for Muiri and returned to her to confirm they were dead. After I left I was walking toward the gate to leave the city and Muiri comes toppling down the side of a cliff and lands dead right beside me... Suicide maybe?

Morgan

Started a new char last night. Got to Riverwood and go chat with Sven to get his note so I can rat him out for Faendal. He has nothing to say about all that. I get curious, look all over the place, can't find Faendal. Finally I open the console and teleport to him, and he's dead in some bushes round back of his house. Sven finally grew a pair and handled his crap like a Nord! I had to respect that and keep the file, even though I lost out on free archery to 50 :D