• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
So I came across a mammoth and a giant near the Windward Ruins. I was chilling increasing my sneak and then decided to attack the mammoth while in sneak with my bow..

After a few shots mammoth ran after me and I hopped on the Ruins.
Mammoth got stuck near these three trees and all of a sudden went what would look like 30 ft in the air straight up then fell and died. Sweet glitch.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
He couldn't handle your torment anymore, got high, then killed himself. Look what you did you little jerk.

iLLoNyX

ROFL!!!! I must be punished now :)

iLLoNyX

Sweet!!! Bomb bus and that's exCtly what happened, awesome vid.

ElderlyChild

So I came across a mammoth and a giant near the Windward Ruins. I was chilling increasing my sneak and then decided to attack the mammoth while in sneak with my bow..

After a few shots mammoth ran after me and I hopped on the Ruins.
Mammoth got stuck near these three trees and all of a sudden went what would look like 30 ft in the air straight up then fell and died. Sweet glitch.
I had something close to this happen to me, i was fighting this dragon that was particularly bitchish so i ran over to some giants to help, soon after a mammoth got stuck on the tip of the dragons tail, and flew with the dragon as it was flying through the air, for a short while. twas magnificent

Neriad13

Premium Member
I happen to experience the same thing and was able to capture it, but he wasn't involved in a tree.

Ahahaha, that was great all the way through. When you went in to investigate the giant was like "GIT OFF MAH LAWN!"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts