PS3 FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I still don't get why people are blaming Bethesda for this. It's not like they don't want Dawnguard to come out for PS3. Dawnguard not coming to PS3 is money being flushed down the toilet. Bethesda isn't doing this for plopss and giggles you know, there actually trying to fix a problem that deals with the PS3's game engine and Dawnguard.

If I was a PS3 user, I wouldn't want to waste my twenty dollars for a dlc that has problems running and would ruin the gaming experience of Dawnguard. Once Bethesda discovers a solution, I'm sure they would want to release Dawnguard as soon as possible. If they don't, there only hurting themselves.

You're right, but I'm having a hard time believing there's a problem with PS3 and Dawnguard. If the base Skyrim works fine, Dawnguard should too.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
You're right, but I'm having a hard time believing there's a problem with PS3 and Dawnguard. If the base Skyrim works fine, Dawnguard should too.

The base Skyrim barely worked to begin with. Remember what it was like before all the patches? Get to level 30 and kiss your frame rate goodbye! I think they're probably having similar problems with Dawnguard. Which is strange because the PS3 is more powerful than the Xbox 360.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
The base Skyrim barely worked to begin with. Remember what it was like before all the patches? Get to level 30 and kiss your frame rate goodbye! I think they're probably having similar problems with Dawnguard. Which is strange because the PS3 is more powerful than the Xbox 360.

Don't forget the one where everything takes 10 times longer to load than it should.

I love when people use the word 'fair' as it has no meaning.
If you love your PS3, then you should know it is/has been notoriously hard to program for, with almost no help from Sony. Doesn't anyone remember when PS3 was launching & 2/3 of developers walked away from Sony & said they would never make anything for it? Even a couple companies that were owned by Sony had walk outs that never returned.
Don't blame a game developer for shortcomings in a system. Sony wanted it to 'do everything', where has that gottten them? Bad decision after bad decision.
Yeah you can surf the web on PS3 & do a bunch of other things. But not play many of the games that come out for other systems.
People get mad when they complain about stuff they can't play on PS3 when I answer that I bought a 360 because 'it plays games'.
Always remember, Sony is loyal to Japan first. If you don't live that culture it isn't for you.
Even if it doesn't end up as dlc, it will probably be included on a disc in the future.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Don't forget the one where everything takes 10 times longer to load than it should.

I didn't mind that one though, whenver the picture of the Skeever or Ysgramor came up, I used those as toilet breaks. I'd even have time to do small household tasks like iron my work clothes or make the bed.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
I love when people use the word 'fair' as it has no meaning.
If you love your PS3, then you should know it is/has been notoriously hard to program for, with almost no help from Sony. Doesn't anyone remember when PS3 was launching & 2/3 of developers walked away from Sony & said they would never make anything for it? Even a couple companies that were owned by Sony had walk outs that never returned.
Don't blame a game developer for shortcomings in a system. Sony wanted it to 'do everything', where has that gottten them? Bad decision after bad decision.
Yeah you can surf the web on PS3 & do a bunch of other things. But not play many of the games that come out for other systems.
People get mad when they complain about stuff they can't play on PS3 when I answer that I bought a 360 because 'it plays games'.
Always remember, Sony is loyal to Japan first. If you don't live that culture it isn't for you.
Even if it doesn't end up as dlc, it will probably be included on a disc in the future.

Don't get me wrong, I do blame Sony for a fair chunk of it. And I know Bethesda aren't a bunch of Xbox fanboys who are bitchy about PS3 owners, they're a business and they want to make money, so they probably want Dawnguard out on PS3 as much as I do.

It is just really, really farking annoying that I can't get Dawnguard though!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
DAMN YOU TOM HOWARD. ...

I WILL NEVER BUY A GAME DIRRECTED BY f***ing TOM HOWARD AGAIN D=<

Dude, his name is TODD Howard. :p at least hate on the right guy!

CURSE YOU ALFRED HITLER!!!! :D

stagnant94

you see I'm at this point when i know that bethesda shouldn't take all the flak for this, but bethesda are at some fault over this. its not like nothing was their fault. i'm not trying to defend sony, but i don't think people should defend bethesda by saying its all sony's fault because that just isn't the case.

as for the people saying buy an Xbox. no. i want dawn guard but it costs £20, i've seen no reason to switch to xbox before this and i am perfectly happy with my PS3. i'm not a huge halo fan, (i have played it) and uncharted is very fun. I'm also a big assassins creed fan and we get an hour extra content on ps3. i won't switch to Xbox because of skyrim. I'm not trying to start a console war, all consoles have their own pro's and con's. its just that for my kind of gaming playstation suits me more

If this is true then I guess it's time to buy a gaming PC or an Xbox 360 :)

Go gaming pc. I showed up at my parents house and my brother was playing Skyrim on his 360. "WTF is wrong with your Xbox?" "What are you talking about?" he said. "Man, that looks like shat. Looks 100x better on my PC." I replied, "Oh. It's always like this." ... "Oh. Uh, that sucks."

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Go gaming pc. I showed up at my parents house and my brother was playing Skyrim on his 360. "WTF is wrong with your Xbox?" "What are you talking about?" he said. "Man, that looks like shat. Looks 100x better on my PC." I replied, "Oh. It's always like this." ... "Oh. Uh, that sucks."

And not everyone has the money to get a gaming PC. Besides, depending on what your PC is, the game can still look like crap. Besides, an 360 using an HDMI cable on a HDTV hardly looks like plops.

stagnant94

And not everyone has the money to get a gaming PC. Besides, depending on what your PC is, the game can still look like crap. Besides, an 360 using an HDMI cable on a HDTV hardly looks like pl***.
it depends on what you are comparing it to

True, but I assume that Raijin does have the money since the person posted it as an option.

I don't know if my brother was using an HDMI or not, but it really did look like shat. Just surprised me how bad the graphics were... come to think of it, I don't remember if it was a 360 or not or the 1st gen XBOX.

stagnant94

well with most console gamers (at least me) i would much prefer a gaming PC, but i have other things to spend my money on, thats why I'm not gonna buy an xbox just for skyrim.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I got sick of waiting for Dawnguard so I bought Batman: Arkham City GOTY Edition. Problem solved. ;)

The excitement for Dawnguard has died in me. If it comes out, good. If not, oh well. Sucks, but that's how I feel. I won't switch out my PS3 just to play a DLC. Nope, not when Big Boss is making his return to PS3 in Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeros. Shameless plug, I know.

All we can do, unfortunately, is move on until the day it is finally released for PS3.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
True, but I assume that Raijin does have the money since the person posted it as an option.

I don't know if my brother was using an HDMI or not, but it really did look like shat. Just surprised me how bad the graphics were... come to think of it, I don't remember if it was a 360 or not or the 1st gen XBOX.

Skyrim wouldn't even work for the original Xbox.

mamali

you think your unlucky ? i'm a guy who lives in iran , i can't buy dawngaurd anywhere and because of low internet speed i can't download it .......

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts