• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
Hey guys, what is your favorite Quote from an NPC in Skyrim? I would have to say this one:

"I had hoped your scholars would be on a level comparable with my own colleagues. They are not." - Ancano

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Definitely, definitely the old Dark Brotherhood fart saying the Gourmet's chocolate pate gives him the runs.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Me: "I can Worship whatever gods I want"

Thalmor Justiciar: "Incorrect you can worship whatever gods you like. But Talos is a man, and only a heretic would think otherwise..." "And so, you will die a Heretic's Death."

Me: "=X Oooh crap, They'll attacking?! *panics*" lol

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Me: "I can Worship whatever gods I want"

Thalmor Justiciar: "Incorrect you can worship whatever gods you like. But Talos is a man, and only a heretic would think otherwise..." "And so, you will die a Heretic's Death." =X

Your avatar is totes Skyrim Michonne. Bad. Ass.

sticky runes

Talen-Jei (to Maramal): "Keep the sermons in the temple and let us all sin in peace."

Angeline: "Have you seen the Mandrake root?"
Vivienne: "which one is that?"
Angeline: "It's the one that looks like an ugly little man"
Vivienne: "In that case, it tried to buy me a drink last night."

Voodoo_uk2

so far most of them make me chuckle as i walk by its a great touch to the ambience, its about NPC timing for my fav
Im taking the tomb entrance to the thieves guild and just as im walking down the steps i hear this female Riften Gaurd shout " You Diiiirty little Thief " i looked back like wtf ? but im assuming she was chasing one of those NPC thieves up above

jarif

i like Kharjos dialouge for you, he gives a little appreciation unlike other followers
''Khajiit walks in your footsteps''
Me: I AM A BOAWS BITCHEZ :)

LucasNL

M'aiq has the funniest quotes in the game in my opinion, every time I see him wandering around somewhere I stop to have a little chat.

"How does anyone know there was a city of winterhold? M'aiq did not see it with his eyes, did you?"
"It does not matter to M'aiq how strong or smart one is. It only matters what one can do."
"Don't try blocking if you have two weapons. You will only get confused. Much better to hit twice anyway."

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
My favourites are the 2 quotes in my sig, especially the 1st 1

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
"NAKED NAKED NAKED NAKED!" Boy in Solitude, I accidental sold the armor I was wearing. I was like "Holy plops some guards are going think I be pedophile" So I ran.

"Ulfric Stormcloak! You are guilty of insurrection, murder of Imperial citizens, the assassination of King Torygg, and high treason against the Empire. It's over." - General Tullius

"Well Ulfric, you can't escape from me this time. Any last requests before I send you to... to wherever you people go when you die." - General Tullius

I Laughed at that last one from Tullius "Wherever you people go when you die"

Papzt

I think I've to play tge game in English. In german nobody said such things. It's pretty boring

Sent from my GT-I9300

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Shiny, clinky gold! :D

Cicero is the best. And I also like Loreius. He's like the only one who uses a lot of slang and not fanceh Nord talk. "Mother my eye; ain't no way I'm gettin' involved in any o' that"

I also like Faendal's "I don't like to brag, but I once took down a bear at 300 yards... in a blizzard!"

~And the quotes I love to hate are "I'm SWOOORRN to carry your buurdens", and anything said by Nazeem. xD

Moris

I think I've to play tge game in English. In german nobody said such things. It's pretty boring

Sent from my GT-I9300

They must say something quotable in German. It's such a great language for literature and poetry. Do TES fail to translate well? If so, that's sad. They should have put more effort into it.

Papzt

They must say something quotable in German. It's such a great language for literature and poetry. Do TES fail to translate well? If so, that's sad. They should have put more effort into it.
Yeah there are some things that might be worth it to quote. But in general it's rather boring. Well they don't fail at translating. It's by far one of the best ones out there ( like every Bethesda game) but it's all very serious and not so funny.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts