• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Panthera

Don Gato
I have 4 most favorite games:

- TES
- GTA
- Need For Speed
- Europa Universalis

shaneseykins

Legend of Zelda definitely. Honestly, I didn't get into LoZ until recently. When I was younger, i was so obsessed with pokemon that I didn't like anything else. So, i'm really glad i stumbled upon LoZ even though im almost done being a teen.

Mabe

In no special order. My favorite is whichever one I am playing at the time.

GTA
TES
Gran Tourismo
COD

Apophis

Final Fantasy is the way to go then Gears, then Resident Evil, Zelda and so fourth... All games are good just depends what you're looking for

BSE

1) FF (7 is my fav)
2) Zelda (including GC and Wii versions)
3) Mario (SM3 is my fav, but the new Galaxy ones are awesome as well)
4) Assassin's Creed
5) Sonic

Jeff31

Premium Member
Grand Tourismo
red dead
GTA
erm can't think of a forth lol

Lee

Rasta-For-I
For me it's Splinter Cell and MGS., However, I was very disappointed with the last Splinter Cell release that virtually abandoned the stealth element for what to me felt like an average 3rd person shooter. Looking forward to the new MGS game though.

Duderino

Mario, Assassin's Creed, Fallout, and Warcraft. I've only played Gears of War 3 but I'm going to go back and play the other 2 because 3 was amazing and most have said it was the weakest story of the 3. Gears 3 is also the only MP shooter I have truly enjoyed since Goldeneye and Quake 2

Ironclad

Silent Hill. I know there's been a couple of iffy editions but I love 'em, I like to play in total darkness so I get scared lol :p

I though FF7 rocked, loved the whole system, but all the later versions sucked, especially FF13. I'd loved to see a reboot with materia again.

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
The Uncharted series. "The best movie you'll ever play".

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Pokemon! Woo! And Monkey Island. Sam and Max. Elder Scrolls.
I was worried I'd be the only Pokemon fan here lol. Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, and Ratchet and Clank are my favorites.

Waffle_Bombs

Well, while there are a lot of games from franchises that I enjoyed, a lot of the other installments are ABSOLUTE SHYTE (I'm looking at you, COD). Here are the franchises that rarely, if ever, let me down:

-Assassin's Creed (I even liked the Android game!)
-GTA (Brilliant, brilliant games)
-Pokemon (Almost perfect, 'cept for Ranger and Mystery Dungeon)
-TES (I still can't get the opening theme out of my head... "Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, Naal ok zin los..."
-Fallout (Really enjoyed the first two and tactics, and Bethesda delivered with the third installment)
-Batman Arkham series (I know, only two games, but still, it's Batman!)

These franchises have continued to deliver, and I can't wait to play future installments!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts