• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Siil

Breathe...
I have always been partial to the ancient Nord armor paired with the Helm of Yngol. How anyone could willingly attack a muscular fellow with a giant battle axe who is wearing that armor is a mystery to me. How arrogant some bandit marauders are.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

OckhamsFolly

Its time to join the dark side!!

My current character has a long way to go until retirement, and he'll never go for it. He serves Malacath and no other.

Same here, planning on starting a deadra worshiping character though, probably a dunmer.

Good choice on the race; their official state religion worships three right off the bat. My first character was a kind-of daedra worshipper, just not in a flat out evil sense. He worshipped Hircine and was in awe of Azura; the problem was, in actuality he worshipped the khajiit gods of the same name, but they insist they're different. Strikes me as silly, so I ignore the lore of this point and my character worships the daedra.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
on topic: The nightingale armor! and the Master thieves armour.
I also like the Ancient Shrouded set, without the cowl.

OckhamsFolly

I have always been partial to the ancient Nord armor paired with the Helm of Yngol. How anyone could willingly attack a muscular fellow with a giant battle axe who is wearing that armor is a mystery to me. How arrogant some bandit marauders are.

The ancient Nord armor does look pretty sweet. It would probably be what I wore if I didn't just absolutely love the banded iron.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Is it hard to get Heay armor very high? I'm lvl 47 now, and I want to switch. The perkpoints are no issue, only the skill level is very low.

MrDSL

Is it hard to get Heay armor very high? I'm lvl 47 now, and I want to switch. The perkpoints are no issue, only the skill level is very low.

Easiest way is probably doing the companion quests till you can get Farkas as a follower then have him train you and you can even get your gold back by going into his trade items.

I believe he goes up to lvl90

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
my skill level is 33. my overall level is 47, so 5 levels of training wouldnt be enough

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim
Even though you can't use it without 'cheating' on the PC, the Psijiic robes are pretty nice.

Papzt

Now that we have Dragonborn I've to say that the new nordic armor is awesome

Sent from my GT-I9300

Panthera

Don Gato
The best armor in game is Elven armor and for me is best looking armor! Actually that was the reason I started to play as High Elf for a change.

Lars Of Morrowind

I like the Ancient Nord, Glass, Elven, Fur (on females), Nightingale, and Theives Guild armor. I also like the armor Vilkas wears, though I can't remember the name of it.
If the Thalmor Robes count, then those too. I hate the Thalmor, but their robes are sexy.

OckhamsFolly

I like the Ancient Nord, Glass, Elven, Fur (on females), Nightingale, and Theives Guild armor. I also like the armor Vilkas wears, though I can't remember the name of it.
If the Thalmor Robes count, then those too. I hate the Thalmor, but their robes are sexy.

Vilkas wears Wolf Armor. You can buy it from Eorlund Gray-Mane after you are formally inducted into the companions.

Talking about this, right?

600px-SR-item-Wolf_Armor_Male.jpg

moley25

slayin and searchin!!!!!!!
Here you go:
OrchishArmor_Skyrim.jpg

After this I go to ebony armor and stop there, don't really care about the deadric/dragon armors.
that looks pretty epic.i think im going to have to level up my smithing so i can make some.

MrDSL

I really like the Dragonscale Armor set. Looks really good especially without a helmet.. I have about all of my followers wear it over the Dragonplate.

Judas

I'm just a big, hairy American winning machine.
All of mine is simple robes, boots, gloves, ring and necklace that I double enchanted for +Magica and +Magica regen. I look like a normal Joe, but with armor and perks my 600 Magica fully regenerates in 5 seconds haha.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
To be honest, I think the hide and the scaled armors are the best-looking. Obviously they aren't very good but it's a great challenge to use them. I don't like sticking out wearing huge Dragonplate or Daedric armor when I walk around Skyrim, I want to look like a Nord.

I also like the Ancient Nord armor and the new Nord armor from Dragonborn aswell.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts