• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
DAEDRIC ARMOR FTW!!!
I always make my Dark Elf player wear Daedric Armor 'cause he looks like a Dremora that way ;).

A short one :D

Chadonraz

Nightingale, definitely. Although I replace the hood with something more useful (such as Krosis, or my current archery helmet).

Weismann

Oblivion Walker
Dragonplate Armor, with full Heavy Armor perks.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Ebony armor is nice, the gauntlets, boots and helmet suck, any gauntlet that sticks out by the elbow I wouldnt wear.

I prefer Blades armor, its classic.

Oh and I also made a bear verison of armor king off teken, with the stormcloak bearhelm, the gauntlets, and khajiit, and thievesguild armor.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Unenchanted Guild Master's armor that I can forge after completing the Thieves Guild Quest thanks to the handy dandy Creation Kit. I dual enchanted each piece to suit my needs.

standalone

Weismann

Oblivion Walker
I take it that creation kit is a mod? In other words, PS3 owners shouldn't even bother getting their hopes up that it's some kind of Hearthfire add-on.

The Iron Raven xvx

Ebony armor, by Ysmir, 'tis a wondrous sight...
Ebony armor.
I don't really like the helmet so I only use it while in combat, but the armor itself is the most beautiful in the game in my opinion.

Ebony1.jpg
Ebony armor, by Ysmir, 'tis a wondrous sight...

I totally agree on you with this. I always imagine myself a member of some sort of Black Legion. The Empire's Elite. No offense to Daedric fans out there but Ebony IS the armor when it comes to style. Stats isn't so far behind as well and with the right enchantments, I don't see the need for better armor. The helmet also reminds me vaguely of Star Wars' storm troopers...

Weismann

Oblivion Walker
Better than I assumed, still out of my reach.

moley25

slayin and searchin!!!!!!!
I quite like the dwarven armour.not too sure bout the helmet though,ive got mine up to superior standards but i'm working my way to the dragonscale armour.the ebony armour looks cool though.

LucasNL

I quite like the dwarven armour.not too sure bout the helmet though,ive got mine up to superior standards but i'm working my way to the dragonscale armour.the ebony armour looks cool though.

I always skip the dwarven armor and go from steel to orcish, I just feel like a fat iron man in it.

moley25

slayin and searchin!!!!!!!
I always skip the dwarven armor and go from steel to orcish, I just feel like a fat iron man in it.

well,i needed some armour and thought dwarven looked better than steel.might search for a pic of orcish armour to see what it looks like.

For looks and before I get to level 19 or 32 (depending on what version I want of the Nightingale armor):
The long sleeved fur armor with the fur gauntlets and fur boots, but I use the leather helmet instead cause the fur helmet kinda looks like the dude just got out of the shower and has wet, super-matty-gross hair haha

For when it's time to simply wreck plops with my dagger+illusion and make the game easy:
Morokei Mask (Magicka regenerates 100% faster)
Nightingale Armor (Fortify Stamina 40 pts, Resist Frost 50 pts)
Shrouded Gloves (Backstab does double damage)
Nightingale Boots (Muffle)

(bonus with the set above: no perks needed in enchanting; I like all those armor pieces as they are and the dagger kills most things in one 30x backstab power attack anyway so who needs weapon enchants? haha)

*whites are clickable*

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Imperial heavy armor with full faced Imperial helmet. If I'm using heavy. Still not as sexy as Penitus Oculatus since you can wear a circlet with the Penitus Oculatus helmet. So I can have four head enchantments.

200px-PenitusOculatusArmor.png
Just so sexy.​