• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Clau

The Fateless One
I ditched my TG armor set for Limwe's set until I get promoted to Guild master and will don those set.

Nightingale armor, for looks and usability both.

TheHaydz242

I generally just wear clothes w/ gauntlets and boots... hooded black robes are my fave

Where exactly do you get hooded black robes, it's driving me crazy.

TheHaydz242

Comes with the Dawnguard DLC... the "Travelers" where them..

There's also some floating around the regular game... pretty rare, mages wear them...

Looks like I'm going hunting..

AS88

Staff member
There's loads of the hooded necro robes with the green skull (75% magicka regen) but the plain ones are harder to find. They are out there though, you'll just have to go find them :Dragonborn:

p.s. it's totally worth it

TheHaydz242

There's loads of the hooded necro robes with the green skull (75% magicka regen) but the plain ones are harder to find. They are out there though, you'll just have to go find them :Dragonborn:

p.s. it's totally worth it

I SHALL GO TO OBLIVION AND BACK! :cowboy:

Where exactly do you get hooded black robes, it's driving me crazy.
They can also be bought from Radiant Rainment in Solitude, but may require some savescumming, because they're rare. Usually have a random enchantment as well, fortify school, and magicka regeneration. Any dungeon with a lot of mages will generate a few of random school, though Fire/Frost/Storm mages almost always have Destruction, Conjurers/Necromancers/Vampire Conjuration (Or Necromancer's with 75% Magicka Regen, and the Green Misfits logo) and so forth. I usually get mine in Ustengrav, but Fellglow, Inalta's Deep, and so forth are good places to check.

My favorite outfit is Mourner's clothes with the Shrouded Hood, Jesters boots/Gloves, or Thalmors', if I'm using 2H. Also a big fan of anything Ebony, except the Helm (Usually replaced by a DPM) and Steel Plate if I'm not going for the Dark look. I love the Orcish Curiass, because it has a heart over the bustle. For men, it's usually Master Robes of whatever (Looks like a trenchcoat), or Ulfric's clothes.

ambiiientz

I luv the Shrouded Hood on all my characters except my Dunmer male... the tips of his ears stick out

Gowsh

Old Fart
To me, Dragonplate looks like you're wearing cardboard boxes, Dragonscale less so (although corrugated boxes briefly come to mind).

My current light armor char is flopping between Nightingale and Ancient Falmer. Both great looks, IMO. I'm kind of a min-maxer, so I'm annoyed that I can't get the AF helm on the Xbox for the "matching set" bonus. He used to wear Nightingale with the Guild Master hood when in town. Sinister but still accessible look, unlike the Nightingale hood which says "You'll be dead before you even notice" to me. I'm not quite sure why, but he occasionally gets an urge to tell people that he's their father while wearing it, as well. Go figure. :rolleyes:

For heavy armor, I like Daedric with a different helm. My heavy armor guy was the hero type and that helm was just too scary. :eek: He'd also wear the hooded black robes in town on occasion.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Nightingale armor with the Dark Brotherhood shrouded cowl. The enchantment for the Nightingale hood is useless to me, being an archer half the time, plus I like having my vampire eyes showing. While not completely relevant, I also have a mod that lets me wear an Elder Scroll on my back.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
These are the times I would want to play Skyrim on a PC.

I don't blame you! Although it raises the question: why isn't it in the vanilla game? Or even Dawnguard for that matter, I mean if Serana can wear one why cant you?

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I don't blame you! Although it raises the question: why isn't it in the vanilla game? Or even Dawnguard for that matter, I mean if Serana can wear one why cant you?

Artificer / Scrollmaster build inc. Seriously, that'd be awesome if the scrolls could be a chest or neck piece.

Definitely these two.
1. Full Nightingale
2. Ancient shrouded gloves,Ancient shrouded cowl,Shrouded cowl,Nightingale armor,Nightingale boots = 30x sneak damage and 55% More damage with bows. I have yet to enchant a necklace or ring to add on but feel free to use any you like

DB Assassin

Shrouded Armour from the Dark Brotherhood. It looks cool, it has good enchantments and it suits my character perfectly. In a battle where I cannot sneak and I have to swap armour, then I would say Dragonscale.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I think the Vampire Royal Armour looks boss! Great for my Necro-Vampire :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts