• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheHaydz242

Just curious. What's your favorite armor in Skyrim? (It doesn't have to be armor it can be robes too).

Ritterkreuz

Daedric would be my favorite heavy. For light armors it's kind of a tie between Dragonscale and Nightengale.

TheHaydz242

Daedric would be my favorite heavy. For light armors it's kind of a tie between Dragonscale and Nightengale.

Nightengale Looks pretty badass. ;D

Ritterkreuz

Always makes me feel like I'm Batman or something.

my favorite are the arch-mage robes their sick -15% of magicka off all spells, 50+ magicka and 100% magicka regeneration but i sometimes use the master robes of destruction cause their alright.

AS88

Staff member
Light - Nightingale Armour with Guild Master's Hood
Heavy - Daedric/Dragon/Steel Plate

David Hart

Dragonscale with a custom enchanted non-armor rated hood. I'm just about maxed out so this works for me.

I don't like the look of Dragonplate or Daedric, but I do like Ebony. And I hate the look of all of the helmets, thus the hood. One of my pet peeves is that there isn't a light armor hood that is un-enchanted.

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
I really like Steel Plate Armour (minus the helm) and the Nightingale Armour. It's a shame that the latter's cape clips with Khajiit/Argonian tails.

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
For usability: Leather armor. The only thing I don't like is that big disc type thing on your shoulder. It just looks... Out of place. ._.

But in looks? Nightingale Armor. As said above, shame that it clips with the Khajiit/Argonian tails. I also like the Guild Master Armor.

AS88

Staff member
I really like Steel Plate Armour (minus the helm) and the Nightingale Armour. It's a shame that the latter's cape clips with Khajiit/Argonian tails.

I've reached level 45+ twice with an Argonian and Khajiit, only to say
"This is stupid" and delete them :sadface:

TheHaydz242

I've reached level 45+ twice with an Argonian and Khajiit, only to say
"This is stupid" and delete them :sadface:

Biggest problem with everyone, you see a new build that you like, then your current character gets deleted. 4/5 hours later. YOU REGRET ALL THE THINGS!

project25012

I am the Walrus
My fave is my nightingale or the dark brotherhoods shrouded ones..but my best is my dragonscale, enchanted to get 100% off destruction cost...

Krimson

Ròidh the Warbound
My favorite is the Dawnguard Light Armor...the red, short-sleeved version, minus the helmet. I keep the Dawnguard Light Boots, too, but I replace the Dawnguard Light Bracers with the Stormcloak Officer Bracers. It fits quite nicely. :)

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I am loving full steel plate with Dawnguard Full Helm. So cool! XD

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Base Game: Ebony Mail, Nightingale Gloves and Boots and Nahrkiin.

Dawnguard: Vampire armor, Vampire boots, Vampire Gauntlets and Shrouded Hood.

Eury

Dovahkiin
Imperial Assassin: Vampire Royal Armor, Vampire Boots.
Nord Hero: Iron Helmet, Studded Armor, Steel Nordic Gauntlets, Steel Cuffed Boots.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Stormcloak officer's armor for the bear head & jaw bone and Ancient Falmer Armor for the awesome.

For heavy armor it's probably the ebony mail, ebony boots & gloves, and Vokun.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts