• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    In the corridor there was a door leading to an open room. It looked like some sort of dwemer laboratory, but it was dark - there was metal grating on part of the walls - like a prison cell.
    "This looks like as good as we're going to get" Torbjorn said. He lit the torches in the corners to light up the room.
    "No beds" He said, "But dwemer beds are made of stone anyway." He stood in the middle of the room and stretched his arms out. He was wearing the bottom half of some fur armour and fur boots, the scabbard of his sword was by his side and he had rested his shield on the table in the middle of the room.
    "What do you think?" He asked

"seems fine to me. We need a watch, I'll draw first watch." Belwas seated himself on a pipe, and waited until the others had set up their sleeping bags or whatever they would be using.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC my character is Khajiit so sneaking comes natural and he only sneaks when he feels threatened (usually when he is around unwelcoming company whether they know it or not).

Lyle tip toes to a dead falmer. Lifting the falmers arm dripping blood into the vile. He analyzes the room. " I'm trapped" thought lyle . He must continue to follow the warriors until they come across a crossroad, Where lyle can escape unseen.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    "I call dibs on second." Torbjorn was eager to get his over and done with - no one wants a werewolf on watch for very long after a transformation.
    Torbjorn lay on a bedroll.
    While he was lying there, he felt like killing things. Not like it was his choice, but like he had to. Like it was in his blood. He felt power course through him and realised the potential he had - he had gotten through the juvenile stage of lycanthropy and now he was a beast.

Belwas thought he saw sonething move, a tail maybe? He grabbed a chunk of rock lying on the floor, abd threw it...

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Torbjorn was wide away and on his sides, listening intently around the room. His eyes were darting around the darkness while he lay still.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    The rock flew by Lyle's jaw bone. Lyle almost let out an involuntary hiss but quickly stopped himself.
    "I miss underestimated the human " thought Lyle . He let his claws grow thinks " I hope nothing unnessecary happens"

Belwas grunted. Probably nothing, or one o' them damned skeevers. He decided his blade needed sharpening, and took his whetstone out of his pocket and unsheathed his sword.... And then, in the blink of an eye, Belwas was charging the darkness. "HAMMERFELL!"

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Torbjorn sprang up from his bedroll and as he did he picked up his sword which was in it's scabbard, while moving upwards he unsheathed it and the scabbard fell to the floor with a clash. He pointed the sword in the direction he thought the intruder would be.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle reacted lightning fast. Lyle sidestepped the Redguard, and with his tail he grabbed the man's ankle and pulled sharply, Now waiting for his attacker to strike( not wanting to kill a man he doesn't know)

Belwas held his sword ready as he stood up. "I knew there was something! Who are you?! I don't want to kill you, but i will if you try anything, Khajit!"

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Torbjorn sensed the action like a wolf hunting in the dead of night.
    He raised his blade to the intruder's chest level, about a foot away from his heart.
    "What do you want?" He asked, "I've had about enough of unwanted guests today."

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    The man was quick at standing up " Are you a warrior?" asked Lyle Ignoring the man's sword pointing the right side of his face+ Ignoring his question

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Looking at Torbrorn " ohhhhhhh you are a werewolf aren't you?" "I thought i smelled one " " And it would explain how you can see me"

Belwas looked at Torbjorn, and a steel-clad fist lashed out, faster than you would expect of such a big man. The fist stopped a quarter of an inch from the cat's face. "I ask the questions here, Khajit."

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    "Hmmmmmhmmmmm" "OK whatever you say , My name is sylyn but you may call me Lyle , Now who are you "?

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Torbjorn lowered his sword. 'Belwas has this under control, wouldn't want him to think I was coddling him' he thought to himself.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle's eyes shifted to the werewolf thinking about how little werewolves there are in elswyr

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    " I have come here for Elf blood, Now i suggest you move your fist before thing get hasty" Lyle's claws were already out ready to cut this man's throat