• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Torbjorn laughed sarcasticly;
    "I don't know if you noticed, but I tend to make a lot of noise during my transformations, but then that's just how one acts when all of his bones break and then regrow twice in one night"

He turned his attention to the issue at hand, their motivations.
    "Now I don't know about you, but I signed on to this expedition because I had nothing better to do and I wanted to kill some falmer, yet it seems you all have your own motivations for being here and I'd like to know what they are."

"well, i guess you deserve to know, Torbjorn. My father, he was captured by falmer when i was 2. We all thought he had died, until one day, an adventurer returned from this very ruin, with tales of a redguard leading the falmer... I need to investigate, do you understand?!"

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    "NO!" He yelled, the echo resonating through the caves and back again, "I don't understand why you couldn't have told us this in the first place!" Torbjorn motioned towards the direction further in the ruins.
    "Now, if you don't mind, I suggest we go kill some more falmer."

"Would yoy jave followed me here if i had whined about my father instead of loot and riches? Think about it, Torbjorn!" He started walking again.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Torbjorn recalled the conversation -
    "We never talked about riches, it was just companionship and adventures, and we seem to be having too much adventure and not enough companionship."

Belwas grinned for a bit. "true enough. But what can you do, with so many things not in the open..." Belwas let out a deep sigh.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    "Hey, if there's anything to be found here we'll find it, don't worry." Torbjorn attempted to reassure him.

Google

"I came here to find the puzzle, like I told you in the inn. The other Dark Rangers found a old legend that stated there power, and tasked us with finding and bring them every last one before someone uses it to cause mass panic and destruction. But I guess that one is no longer a threat now that I have used it to bring Belwas back to life."

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Name: Lyle konliss
    Race: Khajit
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 168
    Apperance: All grey fur with brown streaks down the shoulders, Black stripes around eyes. The eyes are grey/yellow. He has 6 scars on is left side of his body.
    Sex:male
    Backstory: Left Elswyr to guard his cousin Snivel's trade caravan. Snivel promised good money. Not long after the caravan entering skyrim Snivel was conning villagers. A man By the name of Leland fest ordered Snivel's death. They attacked at dusk , Lyle and two other Khajits were armed. The other Khajits were useless ( lousy farmers from Hammerfell) They were killed instantly. But lyle was Given a blade When He was 7. He easily killed a careless orc assassin , But his partner wasn't so careless. She was a vampire He was amazed/shocked at her beauty for he had never seen a vampire before. She used some kind of telekinesis and throw his blade away from him. She threw the blade at Snivel. It punctured his heart, He died. She approached Lyle and gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. " join me or join your boss at my dinner table ". Lyle was scared for the first time in his life he joined her without a thought. He now Get's paid good money to clean up her kills/ messes/ and takes care of any witnesses.

Skills: pickpocket, one handed , sneak , and lock picking

i know it's kinda late can i still join?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC ok thanks

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle takes to the trees looking for elves. He leaps tree to tree until he was stopped by a sound. It was people talking about the falmer. Lyle needed elf blood to satisfy his masters craving for unique blood. "Maybe i will follow these men, I bet i can snag some blood after they kill a Falmer" Thought Lyle

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OCC :0 holy crap my bad

IC Lyle stalks the men ( he doesn't know them they seem dangerous) He hides behind an old Dwemer pipe waiting for them to kill a falmer so he can leave.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OCC my bad i didn't realize

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: I'm not judging you, but why does everyone make sneaks? Lol

They progressed through the ruins and the silence was deafening. Endless corridors of stone and pipes - they'd spend hours walking down one path only to find it was a dead end. The falmer were well stretched out and when they encountered them they came in big groups - but they were stupid and easy to kill in narrow corridors where they numbers counter for nothing.

"We've been here hours now," Said Torbjorn - "If we don't stop to get some rest, we'll be too tired when the time comes for battle; I say we set up camp in the next clearing."