• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mingolo

Hail the Dominion
So by your mentality you think that the strong should overrule the weak no matter the the cause of the stronger opposing force. Which is essentially a bully or thug's mentality. But alright that's your prerogative.

Yes, that's pretty much how I roleplay in every RPG. It's also how most of the world works.

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
Yes, that's pretty much how I roleplay in every RPG. It's also how most of the world works.

That's how most of the world use to work in the the days prior to the late 1900's. Social Darwinism since then however has been a fading thing and frowned upon by most of society. Now rebellions are happening all the time, so I wouldn't say that's how most of the world works.

Mingolo

Hail the Dominion
No, now people are just smart enough to keep everything quiet instead of doing it out in the open.

Clevdawg15

I would have to disagree. If the Aldmeri Dominion got at it the stormcloaks would lose, because the stormcloaks would be weaken severely. A weakended Empire would in my opinion have a better chance, because at least the Empire is made up of multiple countries. Ad is made up of two.

In all honesty I think tes 6 will make it so even if skyrim won independence or didn't both the empire and stormcloaks will end up aiding each other ( whether with or without ulfrics approval). If both forces agree to put aside differences to defeat a common enemy then the AD would stand no chance esp. if high rock, hammerfell and black marsh join the frey. I agree with the people that say that the AD isn't as strong as some men think and fear. The thalmor hide it but they were equally worn out by the Great War and have been using covert actions to weaken the two nations that can unite forces and stand against them. The AD want a war on their terms where they have a hand in when and where they can fight not a full out war against the free nations not to mention Kajit and wood elf rebels. So I say that as long the stormcloak spirit of rebellion lives on then the empire and others will find the courage to fight

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
No, now people are just smart enough to keep everything quiet instead of doing it out in the open.

I'm not going to get into conspiracy's or superstition, but alright.

a bunny in 3d

Stop feeding Raijin people. There's enough trolls in Skyrim without providing sustenance for one on the forums.

Anyone interested in reading a very likely model for how the Stormcloak would fare against the Dominion in the event of the Empire falling please read my post in the Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one? thread.

Ulfric couldn't lead a group of fat kids to a cake factory, let alone a nation.
The stormcloaks would own the AD if the empire wasnt envolved.Think of the neutral organisations that didnt help the empire or storm cloaks.the college of winter hold, the companions ,the dark brotherhood and the forsworn are all possible allies as the thalmor is hated by them all ,also the greybeards and the dragons are also a possible allys since the AD will find a way to piss them off too. Since skyrim is rid of the empire Hammerfell would help the stormcloaks too.
even without these how do you expect a AD army to get to skyrim unless by sea, about 1 third of their initial army would be wiped out by ship wreaks and starvation.also guessing by the amount of dragons in skyrim im guessing a lot more are at sea which would not be good for fleets of wooded boats

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I could not for the life of me see any possibilities of the Dark Brotherhood, Forsworn and the Greybeards getting involved in the war against the A.D. Yes the Forsworn hates the Thalmor, but remember they also despises Nords with a passion, and rather see them all be liquidated. They already have their little war against them, so I can't possibly see them becoming allies of the Stormcloaks to defeat the A.D​
The Graybeards will not get involved as their 100% neutral. They do not believe in using the voice as a weapon. They only use it to worship the gods, not to please man.​
As far as the Dark Brotherhood goes... They are their own organization. They assassinated the Emperor without forming an allegation them with the Stormcloaks, so why now? I can't see it happening... unless if the stormcloaks preform the black sacrament, but even then I don't see the Stormcloaks doing such thing as that.​

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
I will side with the Aldmeri Dominion and make this happen.
negotiation_by_drakkenfan-d5du56t.jpg

Moris

He just cast a calm spell on them, anyway. Any self-respecting Justiciar should be able to pull that off.

the witcher 2013

Heart of Darkness
i'm always against the Thalmors and i'll always be. but i prefer to join Jarl Ulfric cuz he's the only one who agrees with me that we should not obey to them!!! the Empire accepted too many agreements which made it easy manipulated towards Thalmors. i don'"t accept that.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I think youll find that the nords are to week minded and need a structured system, either it be the Empire or the Thalmor one will always have to provide. One day all of Tamriel will be united under the dominion and there shall be no war. Except maybe for the radical rebelious groups here and there, but they will be crushed.
( In that annoying thalmor voice you all hate) lol

Volanere

Grand Magister
Skyrim is obviously under the rule of the Empire, well i guess its how you play the storyline. The empire is the Thalmors puppets and eventually when the empire is done fighting its random little wars with savages they will be even more weak, and the Dominion will strike with full strenght ending it all.

the witcher 2013

Heart of Darkness
lol i just helped Jarl Ulfric to free Skyrim from ur puppet the Empire, u know what's the next step ?? it's to take care of the dominion, ur hours are limited tic tac tic tac, hahahahaha :blackdragon:

Volanere

Grand Magister
lol i just helped Jarl Ulfric to free Skyrim from ur puppet the Empire, u know what's the next step ?? it's to take care of the dominion, ur hours are limited tic tac tic tac, hahahahaha :blackdragon:
Please that is barely the case. No club toteing, bear skin wearing nord savages can conquer the Dominion if anything it could be a better strategic move for the Dominion. They know Ulfrics men will be also weak, in either scenario the Dominion has been neutral in the background of this war gathering its strenght. So they may launch an attack that will cripple either the empire or the stormcloaks.

the witcher 2013

Heart of Darkness
yea but don't forget about the guilds in Skyrim. when Ulfric will be recognised as the truely high king. they will eventually fight in his side. the war with the dominion will be a chance for all people of skyrim to get rid of you not only a chance for stormcloaks. don't misjudge skyrim's hidden powers ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts