• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
It wouldn't even be a battle, the current Empire would get slaughtered so fast it wouldn't even be funny. The only people who can beat the Aldmeri would be Hammerfell. But if the empire is reunited again, they might be able to defeat them.

Hammerfell never defeated the Dominion. They fought until a treaty was signed. They were also fighting a weakened Dominion force. So I highly doubt Hammerfell is the only people who can defeat them.

Grogmar Ghrobash

Grogmar Ghrobash

Yeah, but you didn't mention it, so how could I know that you saw it.

I did meantion it. You were implying a united Empire with Hammerfell, which I addressed.

Valyn

I did meantion it. You were implying a united Empire with Hammerfell, which I addressed.
This is your post: "Hammerfell never defeated the Dominion. They fought until a treaty was signed. They were also fighting a weakened Dominion force. So I highly doubt Hammerfell is the only people who can defeat them." Are you stupid? You never mentioned it!

Grogmar Ghrobash

This is your post: "Hammerfell never defeated the Dominion. They fought until a treaty was signed. They were also fighting a weakened Dominion force. So I highly doubt Hammerfell is the only people who can defeat them." Are you stupid? You never mentioned it!

I didn't literally mention it. What I said was still relevant to what you said about a united Empire.

Grogmar Ghrobash

Yes, but in this case, you need to mention it literally. You were talking about Hammerfell, and the Adlmeri Dominion signing a treaty, nothing else.

Alright.

nacman99

i would join the empire, but if if it was the real world the elfs would emerge victorius.

that would never be the main quest of the nexxt game.

Yeah I agree with you bro ;) The Stormcloaks would kick the pl*** out of the Aldmeri Dominion :)
I would have to disagree. If the Aldmeri Dominion got at it the stormcloaks would lose, because the stormcloaks would be weaken severely. A weakended Empire would in my opinion have a better chance, because at least the Empire is made up of multiple countries. Ad is made up of two.

KC95

The world is for the Dominions taking at this point. Theyre just biding their time. They have managed to divide Hammerfell, Cyrodil, and Skyrim. Now its just a game of picking which one to go after first. None of those three can defeat the Dominion alone, let alone invade the Summerset Isles.

At least thats how I want it to play out. It'll be a great set up for the next game, if the Dominion is the ultimate power.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I would have to disagree. If the Aldmeri Dominion got at it the stormcloaks would lose, because the stormcloaks would be weaken severely. A weakended Empire would in my opinion have a better chance, because at least the Empire is made up of multiple countries. Ad is made up of two.

I too have to disagree because if the Stormcloaks have the Dragonborn on their team would give the Stormcloaks a much greater advantage of winning the war against the Aldmeri Dominion, maybe even perhaps saving many years to come. Same deal if the Dragonborn sides with the empire. The Empire lost the war against the A.D. because they had no Dragonborn on their team. No Tiber Septem to fill it's strength.

You're f***ing kidding right?
No I'm not kidding you :)

Will Olmen

Stop feeding Raijin people. There's enough trolls in Skyrim without providing sustenance for one on the forums.

Anyone interested in reading a very likely model for how the Stormcloak would fare against the Dominion in the event of the Empire falling please read my post in the Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one? thread.

Ulfric couldn't lead a group of fat kids to a cake factory, let alone a nation.

Mingolo

Hail the Dominion
Would definitely choose the Dominion...the "Empire" is obviously a declining empire, they bent their knee to the elves. Hell, I wish I could side with the Dominion in TES:5, both the Empire and the Stormcloaks are stupid.

Grogmar Ghrobash

Would definitely choose the Dominion...the "Empire" is obviously a declining empire, they bent their knee to the elves. Hell, I wish I could side with the Dominion in TES:5, both the Empire and the Stormcloaks are stupid.

So you don't like the Empire because they, as you say it, bent their knee to the Dominion. But you're perfectly willing to bend your knee to them anyways? That's sort of hypocritical don't you think?

Mingolo

Hail the Dominion
So you don't like the Empire because they, as you say it, bent their knee to the Dominion. But you're perfectly willing to bend your knee to them anyways? That's sort of hypocritical don't you think?

You misunderstand my motive. The Empire surrendered to the Dominion, which means they are weak and don't deserve my respect. The Dominion, on the other hand, made the Empire "bend their knee," which shows strength. I would gladly serve such a master, and help them conquer the weakening Empire.

Grogmar Ghrobash

You misunderstand my motive. The Empire surrendered to the Dominion, which means they are weak and don't deserve my respect. The Dominion, on the other hand, made the Empire "bend their knee," which shows strength. I would gladly serve such a master, and help them conquer the weakening Empire.

So by your mentality you think that the strong should overrule the weak no matter the the cause of the stronger opposing force. Which is essentially a bully or thug's mentality. But alright that's your prerogative.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts