Elder scrolls MMO announced!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

stagnant94

stagnant94

i hope they make an alternate version which isn't an MMO, i don't want to pay loads to play this and i really want to go across all of tamriel

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
Hopefully we can play in first person, and it's not strained graphically. Ready to find out more!!

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
I feel naughty.... like i was not supposed to see this.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
i feel like the best thing about these games is that they are so different from other games. What will separate this game from WOW, SWTOR, etc. I agree that i dont want to pay a bunch of money to play. I would like to see them expand the game though give us the ability to go to other Providences?

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Sigh. Looks like I really do need to start saving up for a gaming PC. I'm not particularly happy about the MMO aspect, but there's no way I'll be able to not play a game that spans the entire continent. I do not have that much self control.

Sigh. Looks like I really do need to start saving up for a gaming PC. I'm not particularly happy about the MMO aspect, but there's no way I'll be able to not play a game that spans the entire continent. I do not have that much self control.
I do! I'm already making my protest signs! :eek:

stagnant94

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I can't stand MMOs. Hell, I don't like playing online period. I've had my fair share with Red Dead online. And I'm curious to see how much they are going to charge for this. I have a feeling my roommate might get it, as he loves this kind of stuff. If he does, I'll least be able to try it out.

KITTEH

Khajiit
Me Gusta

FlickerWick

El. Psy. Congroo.
I love a good MMO and have played a fair few - thing is, to me at least, the Elder Scrolls games have always been a great single player experience. I wouldn't want that feel ruined. I'll definitely play it if I can, but it all depends on subscription costs and the sort of specs needed to run it. :p

Great news though.

EDIT: If there's any Cash Shop bullpl*ps that gives paying players a massive advantage I'm going to go ballistic!

wakka

damn nature you scary
was thinking of getting a gaming pc to play wow again after hearing this i NEED to get one and soon!!! i just hope the graphics don't become crap.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts