Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

iTz BlaKe B

I don't care as long as there's improved Combat. Better mount(s) and how you fight off them and I wouldn't mind jobs like being a Guard or something.

Rimfaxe96

I'd love to see Elsweyr or Valenwood, but please don't leave a centuries-long gap between TES V and TES VI. The Great War was already a great gaming opportunity missed, even if it was a frustrating one; but the Thalmor claiming to save elven folk even though that was mostly thanks to the deeds of the Hero of Kvatch/the player in TES IV: Oblivion, isn't that frustrating anyway?

I want to see how the Bosmer and/or Khajiit are affected by Thalmor rule. Word is that they are forced to deal with "purges", which would make sense for Valenwood because certain Bosmer clans there are known to have "mingled" with humans, and the Thalmor want to restore the purity of the elven bloodline. Khajiit, well, Tsavani and the other cat lady that waits for you in Rifton after Diplomatic Immunity show off what they are for them; cats and servants to do the dirty work.
The people there must be terrified in both nations, death being only a swords' swing away at any time as soon as the Thalmor declare you to be unworthy or an enemy of the Dominion.

If there was an underground movement against the Thalmor, it would make for an excellent storyline.
I sense extreme kitty-fights and major conspiracies coming up.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I know it's too early to think ahead, but I'm just curious and I'm sure many others are, too. Where do you think The Elder Scrolls 6 will take place? Will you be able to travel through all of Tamriel? Or perhaps it might be set in Cyrodil, High Rock, Summerset Isles, Hammerfell, Black Marsh, Valenwood or Eslweyr. Personally, I think as the game will be on the future generation consoles, they'll be able to be much more flexible. I believe that you will get to be at a different province which depends on the races you choose. This could make the game and replay value huge! Who knows.

Feel free to vote in the poll.
I Posted a similar response somewhere else but the sheer fact that elder scrolls online is comin out is the some evideo backup of my claim of Skyrim being the Final game in the series because I ESO has a map that consist of all of tamriel and Bethesda would not want to copy the maps of Tamriel from Zenimax
let alone letting them make the Online in the first place and besides skyrim takes place the end times of nirn when alduin was supposed to end the world and also explain whether the emporer was assinated or the Dark brotherhood was wiped out is Immposible and that's just the small part, how would you explain if the Volkihar Vampires Controled the World or did the Dawnguard wipe them out or do the Imperials control skyrim or do the stormcloaks these were the choices given to you in skyrim which have a far greater impact than any game previous and would be immposible to explain in lore which is evidence for skyrim being the last game in the main Series

Slijkster

I know it's unlikely, but i really hope that TESVI is in Morrowind cuz Morrowind with enhanced graphics would be epic.
Elsweyr would be pretty cool too, i think.

HAple870

I think it would be set in Hammerfell- there's evidence to support that idea anyway. I'd like to see it set there too, because as another poster said it would make for an interesting setting especially with the great desert. I'd love to see it in Elsweyr or Black Marsh though. And I hope it doesn't go centuries forward, I'd like it to be decades with much of Tamriel still under Thalmor control.

J'Kierro

Elder Scrolls has always had centuries-long gaps between each game, though.
Actually that's wrong... Elder Scrolls Arena (first game) was set in, 3E 399, 34yrs before Oblivion, Morrowind was 6yrs before Oblivion. Between Oblivion and Skyrim, are the only 2 centuries and we didn't even play those. Elder Scrolls Online will be the second game with centuries inbetween, 800 before Oblivion, 1000 before Skyrim.

Tzipora

I think it should be in Valenwood or Summerset Isle. I would love to see the end of the Altmeri Dominion. Okay, maybe both of them. The Bosmer should rebel against the Thalmor.

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was like 3 provinces, like summerset, valenwood, and elsweyr. Since TESO will be on console you have to think the consoles are getting to be stronger for bigger games.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
I don't think they will make it in a desert region, it sounds awesome but its just too plain, sand dunes and palm trees, where would the dungeons be? I kinda hope its on summerset isles, against or with the thalmor, Khajiits need some payback!

KOM3XxFTW

I know it's too early to think ahead, but I'm just curious and I'm sure many others are, too. Where do you think The Elder Scrolls 6 will take place? Will you be able to travel through all of Tamriel? Or perhaps it might be set in Cyrodil, High Rock, Summerset Isles, Hammerfell, Black Marsh, Valenwood or Eslweyr. Personally, I think as the game will be on the future generation consoles, they'll be able to be much more flexible. I believe that you will get to be at a different province which depends on the races you choose. This could make the game and replay value huge! Who knows.

Feel free to vote in the poll.

Even though I voted for Elswyer for the next Elder Scrolls game, I think that the next ES will be all of Tamriel. Just because of how far the game has come since the first of the series. Plus you have the next gen consoles which would probably "hold" the game. Oblivion was awesome, Skyrim was even better. Just because of what you could do in the game. And just imagine what you will be able to do in the NEW Elder Scrolls game.

Since Skyrim was the first Elder Scrolls game for me and since i gave it no attention until about a month before its release I have no idea when they begin releasing info about the next game?

Well Morrowind was in 2002, Oblivion in 2006, and Skyrim in 2011 so I'm guessing around 2015-2016.

Elder Scrolls VI: Mordor
:D

We already had Red Mountain, i.e: Mount Doom. Oblivion included the Deadlands which had towers that resembled Barad-Dur, so we've had enough Mordor-esque stuff.

yea..every time there is almost a 4-5 year gap

Issy

I'm hoping for Valenwood, I want to see how those carnivores make alcohol.
I'm thinking it's going to be Elsewyr though. Two people I talked to on Omegle mentioned how they heard it would be there, so I guess I'm going on a rumor. I think it's a good idea- Khajiits are some badass cats.

Rites

OK, here is my idea for a "perfect" elder scrolls setting. First you will need the core game, this would probably be based off of cyrodiil. Then they could create the other areas as separate games in themselves (like morrowind, skyrim, etc), but you can travel between each of the areas. The idea is from Guild Wars, I enjoyed how it worked out, not exactly sure how it could be implemented in a tes series, but pretty sure it can be done.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4