Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters
I wish they would do Black Marsh, but I think they just put that story forward so they could have a larger Dunmer influence in Skyrim and in Solthesium. Also it takes them out of the mix with the Empire and Dominion, so people aren't wondering what is up with the Argonians and also with the Argonians the Empire might have been a lot more successful in the Great War.
However I would love to travel to the Black Marsh and mainland Morrowind and find out more about the Argonians and the Hist trees and also have different factions you can join that are out of the ordinary.
they didn't do it for the dunmer influence in morrowind because that part was made by the author of the two novels. Also another reason that I think it should be in black marsh is because argonians are the master race and are superior to all :)

Vectis

I'm hoping Black Marsh. Not just because I'm a Argonian lover, but because of the tensions between Argonians and Dunmer.
Also fighting Argonian Werecrocs :D

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I'm hoping Black Marsh. Not just because I'm a Argonian lover, but because of the tensions between Argonians and Dunmer.
Also fighting Argonian Werecrocs :D

Actually , I prefer becoming one of them rather fighting them :D.

Changed my again again lol. I'd prefer Valenwood , Hammerfell , or Black Marsh. Also whole of Tamriel would be nice (as always :p).

ThePauperKing

Commando Chicken
I, myself, would enjoy seeing the next TES game take place in Black Marsh. The idea of being in the homeland of the Argonians always intrigued me, and I would like to see what "harsh environment" Bethesda could make. Possibly add a feature to where the AI treat you based on your race? I notice that no matter what race I seem to choose in either Oblivion or Skyrim, the people will be either friendly or extremely nice. Besides the crude comments some of them make while my character is passing by, as soon as I start the conversation with them, they'll choose whether to be mean or nice, depending on my actions. Adding a feature where they like me or hate me would add to the reality of it, although I could see where Bethesda would not like to add it, because it would seem like they were supporting racism in a sense.

Mookie

I think that entire Tamriel wouldnt be an imposible task. 25-30 cities, 100 or so villages etc..

But if not I would like to see High Rock, or Hammerfell :)
I would also like to see how did my actions influence future (stormcloak/imperial.. some books about the last Dragonborn etc would be awesome :D )

Elgorym

Skillful Bosmer Hunter seeking Adventure
Elsweyr would be awesome, as the lack of Khajiits and distrust for them in Skyrim was disappointing for me. It also sounds really cool, with sands, deserts, and yet having a jungle area. Valenwood would also be great for multiple reasons. Mostly because I love the geography of it, would love to see the Imga in an Elder Scrolls game, and the biomes and terrain would be very fun to explore. Visiting tree villages would be pretty remarkable to see in my opinion. Black Marsh would also be quite interesting because Argonians are quite interesting. Sure, the diseases and poison may be annoying, but I think if they made an Elder Scrolls game with these three territories would be pretty fun. By itself, I think Black Marsh should come after Valenwood and Elsweyr though.

I read on UESP that it's going to take place in Akavir!

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
"Elder Scrolls VI Announced — April 1, 2013"

trolololo

I think either Hammerfell or Elsweyr would be the best choices. Hammerfell because it would be highly likely that the Dominion would attempt another takeover of Hammerfell, and maybe this one went much better, and you are helping the native Redguards defend their land and defeat the Thalmor again.

And Elsweyr would be a good choice, I think, because out of all of the Dominion provinces, Elsweyr is the weakest link. Perhaps the Empire invades Elsweyr, attempting to downsize the Dominion, so they can eventually conquer them. Seems unlikely though, as the Dominion has proven to be far superior to the Empire. Ah well, I can hope for Elsweyr :)

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Stupid April fools jokes.
I want it to be elsweyr because then I can tell my friends that I have been "elsewhere"

Reaper87

吉光
Personally, I think having the next game set in ALL of Tamriel would be awesome! The map would be huge!

Reaper87

吉光
Sorry about my incorrect BB code usage...

Reaper87

吉光
Elesweyr would be cool though.

"May you walk on warm sands, my friend"

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Actually , I retract my statement of it being in Valenwood. I don't want the Bosmer to eat my flesh :eek: !

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts