• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
On the topic of dragons and useless guards, when an Ancient Dragon attacked solitude, I blasted it with fireballs & dragonrend, and almost killed it, about to finish it with a fireball and a guard decides to randomly jump into my fireball, and because I got a bit annoyed, I kinda wiped out Solitudes guards/citizens :sadface:

Oh trust me, Bethesda's idea of Artificial Intelligence seems to stem from the 'School of Smartarse and getting killed in the process'. One of their rare fails.

Kuros

Hell yes, I love it when I show up at the college and there's a dragon perched on one of the towers, everyone runs up with me and we have a battle up there

Adam Warlock

Also, Ive encountered a dragon outside the walls of Whiterun, went into the city, and it followed me in over the wall
I`m gonna try that !
Hopefully the scaly beast will eat that bastard Louis Letrush who`s standing in front of the Whiterun Stables and then follow me inside to have Nazeem for dessert .

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I've been attacked inside the walls of Whiterun, Solitude, Markarth, and Riften. The one that attacked in Riften actually killed Aerin :)

Adam Warlock

And the Guards were useless in the attack I had at Markarth as well.
I didn`t have Dragonrend then but I was hoping the Dragon would land in the Market or down by the Warrens where I could get to it.
No luck there . Dragon just flew around very high and would occassionly hover and blast frost . It wasn`t hurting the Guards much but they weren`t doing much damage to it either.
I tried Fire Balls but targeting was difficult at such a distance.
Eventually the dragon just flew away without landing.

Adam Warlock

^ It had been more than 4 days since seeing a dragon at the typical haunts .
I was returning to my house in Markarth with a big load of Daedric equipment from the Atronach Forge when an Ancient Dragon with frost breath attacked the city !
Damn ! I`m in my hauling , not my combat gear ! Why now of all times ?
I quickly dashed into the Abandoned House nearby , dumped my excess weight into a chest , and suited up for battle !
The dragon landed right in front of Cidhna Mine where I could get the higher ground on some steps opposite him.
Dragonrend and arrows from me and the Guards finally killed it.
It shouted 5 blasts of frost at me , all but one hit the stonework below my feet.

My thanks to Talos for coming through for me again!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts