Spoiler Dragonborn may be more important than you thought.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
WOW! I am impressed. The level of detail and effort to pull together all these disparate demonstrates that Lore Masters due still, indeed exist in Tamriel.

Wanna come up to Markarth and organize my library for me? Maybe you could Cliff Notes all my books for me. Your grasp on the pertinent is astounding.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
tumblr_inline_ml3l6ub3Z11qz4rgp.jpg

I can't find it, but I remember you mentioning somewhere that Peyrite was probably the odd ball without a realm, but I remember the quest in Oblivion were is followers attempted to enter his plane the 'dead pits', but apparently get stuck. I looked around and apparently the 'dead pits' should be real but unlike the other planes, no one has ever been able to reach it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adrian-smith31

Argonian
You have certainly put a lot of research into that post. My knowledge The Elder Scrolls lore is limited as frankly I find it hard to follow especially seem as I started playing them with Oblivion. I don't think the Nords would be happy with my Argonian character being the king of Skyrim though but hey if they don't like it they can shove it where the sun don't shine:)

I think everything will come clear re the Thalmor / Talos / Dragonborn in ES6 which I imagine will be the last game. If your theories are correct it could have your character supporting the Thalmor or the Empire which would decide if the world ends or not.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts