• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Are you a vegetarian, vegan, or meat eater?

• Meat

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • Vegetarian

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Vegan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Panthera

Don Gato

FullmetalHeart20

I'm kinda hard to believe he never ate meat in his life. Anyway he doesn't prove anything he is young. :p
What does hat have to do with it? He gets his necessary carbs, proteins, vitamins and minerals. And fighters who follow his example actually say they feel better.

Panthera

Don Gato
Well, If I may be honest the killing is the most "humane" (I hate that word that's why its in quotes) aspect of it. Honestly This industrial farming of animals is a very grey industry. I have seen families raise pigs and its not that bad. I personally go through Vegetarian stages, I just stop eating meat for a few weeks, but in the end meat is part of our nature in a way. I mean sure you can find all the nutrients in nature, but I don't see people getting mad at lions for hunting the Gazelles. And if the body almost needs meat, that is the only reason I thought Vegi-Burgers and stuff like that was even made.
True... it would be hard if would think this way: "Why to kill whole pig for one leg?" ...little black humor.

FullmetalHeart20

We are omnivores.
But evolution made us weak. We can't run fast because we walk on two legs. Our teeth are small and our nails are useless. That's because our lifes are so easy. We don't have to hunt anymore..
This isn't because evolution made us weak. Everything you just listed is the mark of an herbivore. Plenty of people are healthy on plants. Have you ever heard of a bear needing to worry about heart disease?

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
This isn't because evolution made us weak. Everything you just listed is the mark of an herbivore. Plenty of people are healthy on plants. Have you ever heard of a bear needing to worry about heart disease?

If you read my previous post you'd know that people eat too much meat. Actually 70% too much proteins a day (in general of course). So yes we should eat less meat. But I don't see why it is wrong to eat meat in the first place..

I really respect your opinion but I wonder if you respect mine. If you make a thread like this I hope you are prepared for people not to agree with you...

FullmetalHeart20

Human eyes are set forward. that is the mark of a predator... We have canine teeth marking us as omnivores (note Canines are always pointed, most Herbivores don't have canines)... also evolution or genetics explain most of the similarities with herbivores.
Canines? You mean those weak little things? Now these[/] are canines!
image.jpg

Panthera

Don Gato
That's just it. An omnivore shouldn't need to do that.
Wait I totally forgot... we do eat raw meat... Prosciutto or Parma ham is a dry-cured ham that is usually thinly sliced and served uncooked. :p

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
What does hat have to do with it? He gets his necessary carbs, proteins, vitamins and minerals. And fighters who follow his example actually say they feel better.
Eating healthier makes you feel better, just because these deep fried fighters start eating more healthy by going pseudo-Vegetarian that's just common sense in a way.

FullmetalHeart20

If you read my previous post you'd know that people eat too much meat. Actually 70% too much proteins a day (in general of course). So yes we should eat less meat. But I don't see why it is wrong to eat meat in the first place..

I really respect your opinion but I wonder if you respect mine. If you make a thread like this I hope you are prepared for people not to agree with you...
I am prepared for disagreements. I just wish meat eaters would at least acknowledge that it's not necessary. Just the existence of healthy vegans proves that.

Panthera

Don Gato
lol I think even I Mister 18oz steak would stop eating meat if there was that much waste from butchers.
I wanted to say... butcher cuts off the leg but it doesn't kill the pig... to preserve fresh meat.

FullmetalHeart20

Eating healthier makes you feel better, just because these deep fried fighters start eating more healthy by going pseudo-Vegetarian that's just common sense in a way.
Pseudo-vegetarian? The guy admits to being a lifelong vegan and you call it pseudo-vegetarianism? What kind of argument is that? What do you know about their diets that you can make that claim?

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
feed_me.png

This is what we need. Plants that eat people. Full circle! Haha, but to be on topic a little more... I eat meat but not that much. I don't have a strong view one way or another about it. If people eat meat, great. If they don't, great. People can put whatever they want into their bodies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts