• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Phenomenal TJ

The One And Only
I have been playing this game every night for 3 solids months, and I am still not half finished it. I have forgotten what the main quest is even about. A lot of the quests in this thread I have never heard of before. I don't think I have scratched the surface of Skyrim yet. I look forward to experiencing the darker parts of it.

As far as the Dark Brotherhood goes, I will not be doing any of their quests. I don't like the Dark Brotherhood. In Oblivion, I got them to admit me into their hideout. Then, I went down there and killed every single one of them. They never saw it coming. People told me I missed out on the best quests in the game. I didn't mind. What I did to them was immensely satisfying.

I finished the main quest relatively early. The Civil War quest was a complete bore to me and I finished that one up about 4 months after I initially started playing, lol.

Ponchosam

The first time I went through the Dawnstar Sanctuary it just seemed.... iffy.

Also, when you have to
kill the emperor
it felt wrong. He seemed like a pretty cool guy. I wished there was some way to fake killing him, and then shove him in some secluded beach house somewhere.

Breton

I have to agree with the Afflicted being disturbing. After 9 months of playing this game, I still haven't managed to convince myself to go to Peryite's shrine, after that one time I was vomited on.

As far as the Dark Brotherhood goes, I will not be doing any of their quests. I don't like the Dark Brotherhood. In Oblivion, I got them to admit me into their hideout. Then, I went down there and killed every single one of them. They never saw it coming. People told me I missed out on the best quests in the game. I didn't mind. What I did to them was immensely satisfying.
If you really want a good, dark storyline, join the Brotherhood! It brings so much more to the game! Plus, you get Shadowmere: the near-invincible, super-fast, horse.

The first time I went through the Dawnstar Sanctuary it just seemed.... iffy.

Also, when you have to
kill the emperor
it felt wrong. He seemed like a pretty cool guy. I wished there was some way to fake killing him, and then shove him in some secluded beach house somewhere.
Oh so you feel bad for
killing the man who surrendered to the DAMNED ELVES?
I guess you could make a mod where you don't have to kill him... Imperial coward!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Ya. I especially like how

He just lets you kill him. Just like, "Eh. Life was getting boring anyway."

Raygc1

I also liked the emperor, and for some reason, NOTHING has disturbed me AT ALL in skyrim, besides Cicerro. The scary thing is, i'm only 13!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Your thing says you're 21. Also, please put a spoiler box around that!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
This reminds me of something that happened today, actually. I was in Whiterun walking around, when suddenly I heard a loud roar coming from Uthgerd's house. Sounded like a bear or a dragon or something. All I know is that it was scary.

I never did investigate.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
First was being forced to torture that guy with Molog Bal's rusty axe and second was Dawnstar sanctuary with the torture room. :sadface:
I ended up kiling the prisoners to put them out of their misery, plus all their groaning was annoying as hell.

I felt bad torturing the old woman. I don't know, I've just always felt bad for old people.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I felt bad torturing the old woman. I don't know, I've just always felt bad for old people.

Unless you're playing as Nord, Breton or Imperial, imagine these people are super racist people whom you abducted because they spat on you and called you little elf or lizard or something. 'Course, I never had to worry about that, my one character who finished the DB questiline is a heartless bastard, and I really don't care about a mass of pixels. I just get immersed in the character. If I played as my Wood Elf, I would feel super nice and generous and crap, and if I played as my Argonian I'd feel like I could go murder an orphan or something just for his shoes.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Unless you're playing as Nord, Breton or Imperial, imagine these people are super racist people whom you abducted because they spat on you and called you little elf or lizard or something. 'Course, I never had to worry about that, my one character who finished the DB questiline is a heartless bastard, and I really don't care about a mass of pixels. I just get immersed in the character. If I played as my Wood Elf, I would feel super nice and generous and crap, and if I played as my Argonian I'd feel like I could go murder an orphan or something just for his shoes.

Playing as a heartless bastard in Skyrim is always fun.

Ponchosam

Except that in these types of games, it is always more rewarding to be a saint. (e.g. in FO3 you couldn't have Fawkes if you played bad, and he was a super mutant with a Gatling laser who could carry all your stuff.)

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Except that in these types of games, it is always more rewarding to be a saint. (e.g. in FO3 you couldn't have Fawkes if you played bad, and he was a super mutant with a Gatling laser who could carry all your stuff.)

Exactly. Not to mention that in New Vegas, if you become too much of a jerk Cass will leave you.

But at the same time, there's really no point in playing the good guy in Oblivion.

Torok

The only time I was ever really disgusted was the cannibal thing... I was disgusted with my character for being a cannibal. I had wished that he was never one. Odd, I'm ok with being a werewolf and eating the dead, but I'm not ok with the cannibal thing...

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
The only time I was ever really disgusted was the cannibal thing... I was disgusted with my character for being a cannibal. I had wished that he was never one. Odd, I'm ok with being a werewolf and eating the dead, but I'm not ok with the cannibal thing...

Yeah, I really hated that they actually gave your character any kind of backstory. My character is a thief and an assassin, and doesn't give a plops about the law, but he detests cannibalism.

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
I remember when I cleared the Dwemer Museum in Markarth, I got attacked by the guards in the main area. After I killed them, I decided to remove their helmets for fun, only to see their eyes wide open. They closed after I exited the inventory screen, but it was still just...creepy.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
You guys are crazy, it's awesome to watche my guy walk up to a corpse and duck down and shovels bits of intestines, and stomach, and skin and other such tissues into his gaping maw and devouring them thouroghly, enjoying the sweet, juicy texture of all that flesh, the scales of the Argonians, the fur of the Khajiiti, the skin of the Men and Mer, all delectable tidbits, and then sucking their blood as well, enjoying the sweet taste of their succulent nutrients, or digging my claws into tehir back and sticking my large canine jaw into their insides and shoveling out bits of meat on my other account... Now that I think about, it does sound kind of disgusting.

DB Assassin

The first time I came across the Falmer and the Chaurus. So creepy. Also when the Giant Frostbite Spiders drop from their webs. The noises these creatures make are horrible.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts