• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
Ever been disturbed by something you seen in Skyrim, even scared by? Post your most disturbing or sickining moments in Skyrim that made you want to hurl into the nearest bag.

El Fonz0

Definitely going to have to be the first time I walked into the secret room in Hjerim during the Blood on the Ice quest. Seeing all those bloody bones was gut-wrenching.

Clau

The Fateless One
The Taste of Death really freaked me out. Especially on how the priest described on what has happened in the Hall of the Dead.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
Ever been disturbed by something you seen in Skyrim, even scared by? Post your most disturbing or sickining moments in Skyrim that made you want to hurl into the nearest bag.

yea, I agree. When I stepped in there the first time it was so empty... only the blood splattered across the floor. No furniture or anything. Then there was inside the closet, that was scary. I kept looking behind me waiting for someone to come in finding me snooping about.

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
yea, I agree. When I stepped in there the first time it was so empty... only the blood splattered across the floor. No furniture or anything. Then there was inside the closet, that was scary. I kept looking behind me waiting for someone to come in finding me snooping about.
Bones and blood were everywhere in that closet, disturbing as pl***.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Equally as bad whenever you come across a table or the floor littered with blood, bones, body parts. Correction: Hacked up body parts. The entire body is never present. As far as I've seen anyway. Only thing missing is the buzz of flies. Ooop, right there is the next DLC from Bethesda. ;)

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Definitely going to have to be the first time I walked into the secret room in Hjerim during the Blood on the Ice quest. Seeing all those bloody bones was gut-wrenching.
I fell over giggling when I seen that. I only paid to clean it up because of the bones doing damage when I was walking in my own house.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
I fell over giggling when I seen that. I only paid to clean it up because of the bones doing damage when I was walking in my own house.

That is almost more disturbing than the room itself... I think you may want to talk to someone about that reaction... o_O

Squirrel_killer-

That is almost more disturbing than the room itself... I think you may want to talk to someone about that reaction... o_O
Well I once posted this as a question response:
It hasn't been patched and there is no fix that I have ever seen or heard of... Besides one... KILL THE GUARD! Cut him open, cook his heart, make him eat it, feed him to his loved ones, kill his loved ones one by one forcing the rest of them to watch you as you kill and cook them as you make them eat the rest one by one and when you get to the last one... Let them live. They will now have to live for the rest of their pitiful and blood stained lives with the mental scarring from the horror you put them though. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
And anyone who actually knows me would call that rather... timid...

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
Well I once posted this as a question response:

And anyone who actually knows me would call that rather... timid...

meh you were talking about a guard there, thats fine. Everyone knows that guards arn't actually real people.

Just thought of another one POSSIBLE SPOILER........ If you go down into Anise's basement, you know the nice old lady who lives near Riverwood, you will find she is a witch who wants to be all powerful and stuff. When I read that I was like 'oh crap, and I'm in her basement' and even though she was just one old lady I was scared of her for a second. But then I went up and blew her up with a fireball and it was all good :D

Kaleia

Peryite's quest. I didn't know they were gonna spit up on me, so when they first started doing that, I had a WTF moment.

And, without a doubt, Innocence Lost. Walking in to hear a child saying those things....

Squirrel_killer-

meh you were talking about a guard there, thats fine. Everyone knows that guards arn't actually real people.

Just thought of another one POSSIBLE SPOILER........ If you go down into Anise's basement, you know the nice old lady who lives near Riverwood, you will find she is a witch who wants to be all powerful and stuff. When I read that I was like 'oh crap, and I'm in her basement' and even though she was just one old lady I was scared of her for a second. But then I went up and blew her up with a fireball and it was all good :D
I visit and kill her every play through for some reason. I always get thugs after me for it.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Molag Bal's quest was really disturbing, starting with the house going all The Shining on you, finishing with the homo-erotic bondage type thing. In future playthroughs I don't even enter the house unless I'm playing as a twisted evil character.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
Molag Bal's quest was really disturbing, starting with the house going all The Shining on you, finishing with the homo-erotic bondage type thing. In future playthroughs I don't even enter the house unless I'm playing as a twisted evil character.

oh yea, how could I forget about that creepy house. Evil voices coming from no-where may not be very original but it is still scary :O I think we can all agree that a lot of the dadric quests are creepy.

Clau

The Fateless One
The Dark Brotherhood had a lot of elements that disturbed me for a bit. First was the initiation by Astrid. Up next were Cicero and the Night Mother on where you get to embrace her not once but twice in the quest line. Finally, the Dawnstar sanctuary, with the captives being tortured.

Unit7

"Kill one person, and you can solve so many problems. I wonder at the possibilities"

... what the hell did I just create?

Also Aventus Aretino... walking into that house was just creepy. Then actually seeing him performing the Black Sacrament? That was also a bit disturbing. Where did he get the human flesh and heart from anyways... probably from the dark elf in the market place...

Taste of Death was perhaps the most disturbing thing I have seen in Skyrim. Especially after watching my character... well. Let's just say I was so disgusted I reloaded the save and just killed everyone there. Screw it I don't care.

You know there are a certian few rules I always follow in Skyrim. One of them just so happened to not buy and eat anything from the meat guy in Markarth. Now maybe it's because I don't trust meat thats been sitting out that long. Maybe it was the dog meat(I try never to eat dog) either way I never bought from him. Well I may have bought food off him once long ago. But so far I have kept to this rule. Actually cannabalism in general is one rule I follow. If I get human flesh or heart I never sample part of it to see what potion it's used in.

After Taste of Death. I was really grateful that I never did buy from him... or eat his food.

Also House of Horrors was a pretty disturbing quest aswell. Always felt bad for the Priest guy.

Oh and the Night Mother...

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
First time I left Belethor's store. Thought he seemed a decent enough, if slimy sort of a man....then he said that comment, with that intonation in his voice, and my blood froze....

`Doooo come baaacckk` :eek:

Greatsword

First was being forced to torture that guy with Molog Bal's rusty axe and second was Dawnstar sanctuary with the torture room. :sadface:
I ended up kiling the prisoners to put them out of their misery, plus all their groaning was annoying as hell.