• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TJohnson

Torbjorn
Yeah, like there you are with ur buddies and then that screen thing happens and you're like 'oh no!' and they give u like a 1 minute warning, so ur like running away from the village and plops. And maybe make the transformation like a minigame - like you forced to kill the people round you or you'll die or something? That would have depicted lycanthropy as it should have been, but then it would be too much like vampirism with not many good effects :/

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Yeah, like there you are with ur buddies and then that screen thing happens and you're like 'oh no!' and they give u like a 1 minute warning, so ur like running away from the village and pl***. And maybe make the transformation like a minigame - like you forced to kill the people round you or you'll die or something? That would have depicted lycanthropy as it should have been, but then it would be too much like vampirism with not many good effects :/

That's the challenge though. :)

It's love-hate relationship. You love the power yet hate the condition. I think for role-playing it would've be awesome.

Xarnac

There is a complete list of both Vamp and Were perks out there. While the Vamp gets some quasi new abilities, a lot of the were perks are just buffs.

DeadxTime

I will play both sides of the storywith two different characters I made before the dlc was announced but both fit in as one is a assassin vampire and the other a werewolf tank. First I will play as the vampire to see what happens if Harkon wins because it would be awesome if the sun gets blocked out and you can move during the day without havin to worry about you're damaged stats. After that it will be the tanks turn and though he does not use archery the werewolf perk tree will be enough for me and the vampire lord.

Tom

Article Writer
it has to be Dawnguard i prefer the whole good guy act.

plus i don't think i would like going around sucking off random people... thats what vampires do right?

Xarnac

Google, some of it I think is leaked, and Im not sure if I can post that kind of stuff here. 2 seconds of googling will find it though. Just type list of Vampire perks in Dawguard.

Skarv

These are my character builds:

Celice: Dark Elf Female Assassin. Will join the Vampires.

Valtyr: Nord/Imperial Male Knight. Will join Dawnguard.

I know it's not much but can someone give me any tips? Oh yeah and would you benefit more from using Illusion as an Assassin being a Vampire? It's because i am not a fan of magic because it makes the game to easy even on Master.

Skarv

These are my character builds:

Celice: Dark Elf Female Assassin. Will join the Vampires.

Valtyr: Nord/Imperial Male Knight. Will join Dawnguard.

I know it's not much but can someone give me any tips? Oh yeah and would you benefit more from using Illusion as an Assassin being a Vampire? It's because i am not a fan of magic because it makes the game to easy even on Master.

DistantFeedz

I guess I didn't make my question clear about the Dawnguard or Vampire Lord. So what I really mean is what side will you go with first and why. Or on what side you think looks more badbutt

Semprus

I've played as the Vampire Lord.
One of the lucky few who was chosen for the Beta.
And it's really fun, I won't lie.
But I still love being a Werewolf.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I currently have a 2 characters ready to go, one for each faction. but i am most excited to be a vampire lord as the vampiric grip looks F***in awesome. but in the long run which ever has cooler armor/weapons to it will make me more happy.

Semprus

Can you be a werewolf AND a vampire lord?

Sorry but I'm under an agreement where I really can't say anything about the DLC.
I can get in big trouble.
I can't confirm anything unless it's already been said by Betheseda.

Vraek

I have a high elf "good" character, and a dark elf vampire "bad" character, so those 2 are no brainers, but on my lv.81 I wanna get lv 100 on both of the new perk trees, but am already a werewolf, so will have to do that before becoming a vampire lord :s

Google

Dawnguard, because I don't want vampires burning my homes and slaughtering my people!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts