• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kag116

I'll make one save a Dawnguard (high elf archer) and the other an epic Vampire Lord (Dark Elf Mage)

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
What`s the deal about changing your appearance ?
I know you can`t change gender or race but will they have some really bushy eyebrows ?
More chest and arm hair ? Or other wolf-like attributes you can add to your character ?

If it`s the same old choices , I`ll probably stay as I am.
At least I`ve got pointy ears .
Like a plastic surgery maybe, change your head only, not your muscles or anything. Its good now, Before your Character went on for months without a trim and still looked the same lol!

And for those who think crossbows are only for dawnguard, they are also for the vampires

kag116

Thats IT im becoming a vampire LORD!!!!

Adam Warlock

I`m opting for a fur and claw motif for my vampire hunter.
Wolf Helmet
Savior`s Hide
Forsworn Gauntlets and Boots
Amulet of Talos
Ring of Hircine.

Looks great , very feral , especially when crouching.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
What about Dragonbone Weapons? Will they be available to vampires as well?

Also could you give me a link that verifies this?
In the E3 gameplay, when the vamp is entering Soul Cairn, he is equipped with a crossbow,

Dragonborn Weapons are craftable and not found in any loot like the Dragon Armor, you can craft it after getting Dragon Smithing perk

Link to the E3 Vid

I'm not gettin high hopes for Dawnguard since most people say it's not coming on disc and if it is, probably until Winter 2012 or Summer 2013. ANd if its GOTY version so it must come after other dlc T_T

Wo1f

so will this dlc up the level cap

Adam Warlock

^ Apparently not since you gain perks by feeding on your victims , not by skill increases.
81 is the top.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Dawnguard to get me an armoured troll, because that's how I roll, no one will stand against my armoured troll Fifi the Destroyer.

stagnant94

i don't want the armoured troll, it will just follow you and every time it gets attacked it will be like "LOLOLOLOLOL ROFL, U LITTLE GAY FAGGOT plops fluff, GO SUCK UR MUMS DICK U fluff"

LordofMethuselah

Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction
Definitely going with vamp lord first with my Dark elf mage. She only lvl 37 atm but with 100 illusion and conjuration and 56 destruction. Pure mage with the exception of 63 sneak (just to troll the enemies and to go with the vamp sneak buff). It will be fun to be able to summon my two bodyguards (Demora Lords) and then in vamp lord mood bring in a gargoyle. And with will be fun if you can block out the sun. If so Solitude shall fall. Only because if skyrim belongs only to the nords the feeding is that much easier for the vampires Mu ha ha ha ha.

I'd most looking forward to Dawnguard and the werewolf additions. My characters are usually good guys, especially as my favourite race is Nords. Still, I'd be a vampire lord as an imperial or something
I agree. Dawnguard sounds awesome. Along with the whole werewolf thing, being able to hire an armored troll sounds cool.

Adam Warlock

Be careful of your words , for they become your thoughts.
Be careful of your thoughts , for they become your actions.
Be careful of your actions , for they become your character.
Be careful of your character , for it becomes your destiny.

Di Es

Bosmer Assassin
i dunno which is better for a archery/one handed/sneak type assassin, dawnguard or VL? :confused: what do you think guys?