• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    It was in the air, Indicum could smell it. As long as he started being a bandit he could tell when there were plots, and how to come out on top. All he had to do was figure out the players. Drapor was to green, the woman maybe no she doesn't have that feel, Ysarth to honorable, Galten had a similar feel. That left two possible schemers, Salthar and Avi. Indicum shivered, he preferred the power struggle to be between a weak and a strong. It was hard to figure out who would win, but Indicum recognized the lines starting. Salthar and his apprentice of sorts Drapor and Avi and Galten likely. Indicum noticed how Galten would sometimes glance daggers at Salthar. That left the woman and Ysarth, Indicum pondered about the Watcher. He would likely side with his Altmer brother. So that leaves the woman, and she seemed leery of Salthar. No friend of Indicum, yet. Good even teams, Indicum broke out laughing, easy profit. "So we agree all non-septim loot for the chest right?" He noticed Avi watching him, I bet he wonders if I am the weakest link. I doubt it, Indicum thought, he still had a few tricks up his sleeve. He needed to talk to the two ringleaders soon. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. But dammit there would be profit.

A

Apollyon Yagami

Apollyon thought it was better not to get involved. "And there's more people coming..." he thought. But he did not have many options though, he needed to stay at the inn.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Salthar considered his options as the group traveled. When they found the treasures, weapons,spell tomes, whatever they may be, the vampire would be ready. He only wondered who he could possibly manipulate into siding with him. In the short term anyways. The bandit, maybe...yes, his type often cared only for gold, of which Salthar had plenty. Drapor for certain. Salthar had been the one that turned the young Bosmer vampire, blood loyalty like that was nearly unbreakable.

The wood elf, Seraphina, perhaps? She seemed a little wary of Salthar, but if he could appeal to her sense of self-preservation...Galten was out of the question. Dawnguard were simply too noble and incorruptible for the vampires taste. That and the fact the Dawnguard had been shooting Salthar suspicious looks since the group had met in Dawnstar. That left Ysarth and Avi. Perhaps Salthar could appeal to the bond of friendship and brotherhood between the two of them. Then again, Ysarth fell into the same category as Galten; simply too much honour for his own good. Avi, the mysterious mage then. Salthar glanced to the side, to see the mage deep in thought as well. Maybe Salthar could persuade the mage to see things his way. After all, power always appealed to his type. Unfortunately, Salthar would have to murder the mage when he made his escape with the treasures.

On the horizon, Salthar could see the outline of the college of Winterhold "We're almost there!" He called to the others. He had one friend at the college that may know about the strange goings on. Ancano, advisor to the Arch-Mage. Despite the fact that Salthar was no longer officially with the Thalmor, he was still given all the privileges that someone of his rank was entitled too. He heard Indicums' question and grinned "I suppose so" he answered.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    The Hooded Elf's awnser soon had Indicum beaming, and the college was soon coming over the horizen. Indicum had not had the chance to isolate either of the ones he marked as the ringleaders. "Odd how thier was no attacks maybe our friend is now knows not to attack us." Indicum hoped thier wasn't any suprises at Winterhold, nowadays the only suprises where bad ones. "Wonder how the two lovers are doing? What do you think Avi?" The mage just groaned at Indicum obviously not a wagon rider. Indicum broke out laughing, and soon I will have profit, Indicum smiled, Hircine had blessed this hunt so far it seems.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    They arrived in Winterhold shortly after. Seraphina had already arrived, and Salthar noticed Drapor a short distance away, outside the inn. Waving an arm in greeting, he dismounted his own horse, tying her to a small post. "Indicum, get us rooms at the inn, we may be staying for a couple of days" Salthar knew better than to ask for lodgings at the college. "When that's done, we'll leave for the college."

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    Drapor waved back "welcome!" Drapor said "Salthar, theres a man named apollyon inside, he says he found the note we got on a dead bosmer" Drapor knew salthar was interested. "Should we be worried?" Drapor asked

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Salthar frowned, when Drapor told him of the letter and the dead Bosmer. " Yes, we should be worried...where was this dead wood elf?" He asked, guiding his companion into the inn.
    "And who is this Appolyon?" Salthar was equally worried about someone else knowing of the letter.

Drapor

"He is over there" Drapor pointed to the man in the weird ebony armour "He walked in with a injured khajit, said he was on his way to dawnstar to investigate" Drapor walked with salthar to that table wich he had sat in earlier.

A

Apollyon Yagami

Apollyon noticed Drapor and Altmer approaching, with a certain serious look on his face. "hm.. you must be one of those who received the letter, and i assume you have questions for me".

Goldguard

The Rapier
    Galten noticed Salthar entering the inn. "Ah, you're here! Where are the others?" Drapor introduced the Altmer to Apollyon. Galten began to get thirsty, for blood that is. He would have to feed when the others were not looking.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Salthar nodded to both Apollyon and Galten "A pleasure" he said to the newest member of their group. He shook his hand, although he didn't remove his glove. There was no reason to reveal his bloodthirsty heritage yet. To Galten, he said "The others will arrive momentarily" he motioned for the Redguard to be seated, and sat across from him. "Now, my friend, you're going to tell me exactly how you found this" he said, holding up his own letter and indicating Appolyons with a nod of his head.

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
    Ysarth heard a voice on the wind and looked up to see Salthar return Drapor the hunter's wave.
    He removed his white elven helm, unmounted his mare and guided her by her side to the stables. There he encountered no stable boy and instead saw to the needs of his horse personally, which took him twice as fast than any human could. He covered her with a bear pelt and stroked her nose before leaving the stable.

Ysarth did not head to the tavern straight away, instead he met the female Altmer gatekeeper to the college, with whom he briefly conversed with before heading for the college. He knew his friend the Arch-mage would have answers to the recent events.

Shortly after, Ysarth began his way to the tavern. As he opened the door, the welcoming warmth flushed him like a hot spring in early morn. Immediately, a new face caught his eye upon entry; a round-ears in ebony armour talking to Salthar. Ysarth knew by the gestures and expressions that this human also knew of the meeting in Dawnstar.

Another strange occurrence to Ysarth was the absence of the old elf woman.
    "I suppose not every meeting is welcomed." he grunted slightly at the absence of his friend.
    Ysarth decided he would meet this new stranger and began towards the group, nodding at Drapor, the female woodelf and finally looking at the round-ears.
    'Our adventure grows with more adventurers and here, in the cold north, is a new friend darned in ebony armour, both strong and of power. I am Ysarth the Watcher, friend.'
    Ysarth extended a hand cupping a stone towards the human
    'Rock is of the greatest gift, for in the wild, its shape changes constantly, but once protected, its shape is controlled at will and of creativity.'

Svarnor

Shadowcloak of Nocturnal
    After climbing from the wagon, it had taken Avi several minutes to regain his balance. Once he had, the mage stepped inside, dark robes moving silently.
    Salthar and Galten were conversing with someone on the other side of the Inn. Stepping up, Avi asked Drapor:
    Who's this? And, have we purchased rooms for the night?

A

Apollyon Yagami

Apollyon greeted Ysarth "well met friend", and tried to not give much attention to the grumpy wizard. "Well, like i said to Drapor, I found it on a corpse, and that's all, but I really don't know if its wise to get myself involved in all this insanity, and I don't think i have the right to join you, since i found the note and wasn't invited at all, besides the person in Dawnstar that i was looking for, isn't involved in this, im sure of it. But i have to confess that find the letter and enter the inn with other person who got the letter too, it's beyond coincidence." replied to Salthar.

Drapor

"Indicum is looking into that" Drapor said gesturing to a seat for avi "And this is apollyon, he said he found the same note we got on a Male bosmer corpse, He had the same bow as me but only eople within my village have this bow" He said taking it off his back to show Avi.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Salthar listened to the man's explanation. When he mentioned if he shouldn't be involved in the group, Salthar smiled coldly "Nonsense, especially since you found the letter, I'm afraid you'll have to accompany us" He said this all in a cold, dangerous tone. His eyes stared at the Redguard, almost as if sizing him up, or that of a hunting cat preparing to pounce on its prey.

Svarnor

Shadowcloak of Nocturnal
    Hmm... Thought Avi. Salthar's manner in interrogating this... Apollyon was unnerving. Perhaps it would be better to make an alliance with this one, instead of betraying him. Yes, a vampire ally would certainly be useful. The mage entertained the notion for a moment, then dispelled it. No, Salthar was one of the same mindset as Avi. Alliances were to be made and broken on a moments notice, as long as it benefited himself. Yes, more likely than an alliance was that after the pair had finished off the other adventurers, they would turn on eachother, and then a true test of Molag Bal's favor would begin.

Drapor

Drapor laughed when he heard what salthar said "salthar is right" drapor said " Your going to have to come with us" Drapor wanted to get tot he college as soon as possible "Shall we head to the college?" He said to the group​

Svarnor

Shadowcloak of Nocturnal
    Avi frowned slightly. The college could hold problems for him. After all, he had visited, long ago. Thinking back, he cursed silently. He'd been almost this age, sixty years past, when he'd last trained under Sarthis Idren's command. Hopefully, the Arch-Mage would assume that his extended life was due to Avi's skill in Restoration Magic, and not his power over the Magic of Blood.

A

Apollyon Yagami

Apollyon smiled. "Great. I was expecting your invite, i would hate to miss that, now if you excuse me, i need to talk with Drapor". He approached Drapor and asked to talk in private with him, pulled some kind of bottle out of his pocket "here take it, you will need this later, you can share with your friend, i don't know if you noticed but he is a vampire and a hunger one" Drapor could recognize, it was a blood potion.