• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
OOC: I'm gonna go now but i'll speak to you later, Garashbur while i'm gone William will just follow you and help you while you gather a mob for the cause

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
"Name Garashbur." Said the troll. The bouncer charged at William. The troll picked him up and threw him across the room. One came and kicked the troll in the back. It staggered him, but Garashbur turned around and clawed at him. He ran away, clenching his face. The attackers backed away. "Only one? We can't bring justice if only one join!" Said the troll, calling for anyone who wanted to join. So far they had four members. R'alle, Zas, William, and Garashbur.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
''Anyone who wishes to free Skyrim come here now, join are cause and we will free skyrim, like it used to be! We can do this alone or with your help you decide!'' William was in an adrenaline still from all the mead and fighting, he saw the woman in the crowd he had fought in the arena ''you their, you look strong spirited, come join us!'' William was trying to get as many people to join the cause, but no one moved, either to stupid or to scared to join Garashbur and William ''Garashbur, we can do this without them!'' William was un-sure if his words sounded realistic enough to the troll but anybody would know that they needed help and they needed it now.
OOC: Right i'll speak to you later mate

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
Garashbur nodded at William. He saw Zas sink back into the crowd. Garashbur was sad to see people of his party leaving. He saw many people thinking whether they should or not. Many were too afraid to come with the group. They wanted to stay, and live their lives being afraid of the people that roamed the ratways. Many supported Garashbur, but wanted to stay. Not many of them knew what lurked in the sewers, but Garashbur did. He knew this place inside and out, and anyone who joined, could trust him.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
Garashbur looked at Aenar. "Thank you, friend. You look like good fighter. You will be good addition to team." Said the troll gratefully, he looked among the crowd. Some were preparing to step up, they were interested in the idea. They had never lived in a Riften that was free from the low-lifes and criminals.

AtomicDonut

"Garashbur, you do not understand." Zas spoke up from the front of the crowd. "These people have harsh pasts. They have been rejected from society and have no chance of making a living if it wasn't for this club. Now, I may not be the most rag-tag person here, but I understand these people's needs. Nobody trusts Khajiit anymore, so I have fallen back on this." He yelled at the behemoth.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
"Think what want, but Garashbur need help. Why people no work honorably?" The troll asked, curious as to why they didn't want to bring justice to those who have cheated them in their pasts. "Aenar and William, take R'alle back to the skooma den. I will be there shortly." Garashbur said, not wanting the young khajiit to get hurt. The air was tense, and Garashbur felt as if a fight was about to break out.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
(That's it.)

The combined forces of the Thieves Guild are more than enough to dispatch Garashbur.

(HUR DUR IM RPING HUR DUR SO MUCH FUN)

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
"All those who come with Garashbur will be helped. If you do get thrown on streets, Garashbur will feed you. I good at hunting! Garashbur not allowed in town. Once we clear ratways of evil, we make this place our home!" Garashbur said. He was right. Once they had cleared out the sewers, they could make it look nicer, and even make it possible to live in. People would not have to live on the streets anymore. Once they took shelter in the sewers, they would not be homeless. "Once we make this place livable, Garashbur supply people with food. Garashbur fight for you!" He said, bringing a meaty hand to his chest-plate.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
wow... well, I respect your opinion of me, and I shall be going. The experience was fun while it lasted. Sadly, my intentions of making this RP have failed. I take full blame for what has happened and I regret to tell you guys that I will not be coming back to this RP.

AtomicDonut

Zas sat back down at the bar and ordered another drink. "I'll pay for this one." He said to the Nord. The bartender reached under the bar and handed Zas another bottle, which Zas returned with 5 gold septims. As he took the cap off the bottle of warm beer, somebody behind him slammed Zas' head against the bar. He picked up the mead and turned around, smashing it over the head of the Orc he fought earlier. The Orc backed off, and Zas stood up. "Lets handle this like men." He said to the Orc. "What's your name, by the way?" He asked. "Gorbalog." He replied, a little scared Zas wasn't showing pain from the head-smash. "Get ready, Gorbalog." Zas said.

Zas walked into the prepping room and immediately started punching the mannequin. He was fast, throwing medium punches at the wooden man. "I have to be a heavy-hitter." He said to himself, and toned it up a notch. Swing, swing, swing, kick! Zas punched the mannequin as hard and as fast as he could. Then, he roundhouse-kicked the mannequin, snapping the head right off. "I better fix it." He thought, smiling at what he just did. He picked up the head and locked it back on the mannequins shoulders. "I am ready. And this time I shall not fail." He said before leaving into the ring.

The Orc was waiting for Zas on the other end of the ring, feeling very confident about himself. Zas stood, showing determination. "Fight!" The announcer yelled. The crowd cheered the Orc on, but Zas would prove them wrong. He got into his fight stance; legs slightly bent, right foot forward, fists raised just below his nose. The Orc ran at him, about to throw an hard left-hook, but Zas ducked under his arm and tripped him with his right foot. Gorbalog caught himself before he hit the ground, and got right back up to hurt the cat. Zas bobbed back and forth on his feet, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. His fur shined from the sweat, adrenaline rushed through him. The buff Orc tried to throw a right hook this time, but Zas stopped it with his left hand and socked Gorbalog a heavy one in the stomach. He doubled over in pain, anger rushed through him. He could feel his Berserker Rage act up, and he stood to take advantage of it. He threw punches this way and that at the Khajiit, Zas maneuvering through every single one of them. The Orc's face was vulnerable as he raised both fists over his head, and Zas struck him right on the nose, as hard as possible. He could feel crushing and snapping on his knuckles. Gorbalog fell backwards, hands over his nose. Blood seeped in-between his fingers. "You bastard!" He yelled, he wasn't out yet. "Damn, what does it take to knock him out?" Zas thought to himself, but he was interrupted but a flash of steel in the Orc's hand.

Gorbalog raised the steel dagger high above his head, and brought it down at Zas, who side-stepped and kneed him in the stomach. The Orc fell on his back, almost out cold. As he hit the ground, the dagger flew to his side, landing on the stone floor. Zas walked over to his opponent and took a knee by the Orc. "Sweet. Dreams." Zas said sternly, before slashing his throat with his left claw. He sttod up, the crowd silent. Zas looked up from the dead enemy, and threw his arms up in the air, victoriously. The crowd burst with excitement. Zas felt like a winner, and a winner he was. The announcer had no problem with Zas killing the Orc, as the Orc drew a dagger, first. He walked out of the ring, the crowd cheering him on. "Zas! Zas! Zas!" They yelled as he walked by them. He took a seat at the bar, the Nord smiling. "I knew you had it in you." He said. "And as long as you keep winning, you will keep getting these." He slid a bottle of mead at Zas, which he gladly accepted. "Your 100 coins, Zas." The announcer walked over to him and gave him a bag of gold. Zas smiled with joy, wondering what he should do with the money.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
(Dude, this isn't the freaking arena. You cannot kill people. People just fight. Sheesh.)

Caleb finished off his drink, it was getting late and soon the fights would be over until tomorrow night. The alcohol in his system had dulled the pain resonating from his face, and his broken molar, but it was still there. He groaned as he made his way out of the Ratway, into the streets of Riften. It was dark, and people were beginning to retire to their homes. Caleb made his way through the slums, back to his small, poor house.

He struggled to unlock the door, uttering a string of curses under his breath as he finally got the key to turn. He glanced left and right, the filthy streets were empty, in the distance a dog barked. He sighed before heading inside to his dingy little home. Closing and locking the door behind him, it was dark inside his home, but with it being small and only one floor it wasn't hard for him to find his bed. He collapsed, exhausted from the night, and drifted into an easy sleep.

AtomicDonut

(Dude, this isn't the freaking arena. You cannot kill people. People just fight. Sheesh.)

Caleb finished off his drink, it was getting late and soon the fights would be over until tomorrow night. The alcohol in his system had dulled the pain resonating from his face, and his broken molar, but it was still there. He groaned as he made his way out of the Ratway, into the streets of Riften. It was dark, and people were beginning to retire to their homes. Caleb made his way through the slums, back to his small, poor house.

He struggled to unlock the door, uttering a string of curses under his breath as he finally got the key to turn. He glanced left and right, the filthy streets were empty, in the distance a dog barked. He sighed before heading inside to his dingy little home. Closing and locking the door behind him, it was dark inside his home, but with it being small and only one floor it wasn't hard for him to find his bed. He collapsed, exhausted from the night, and drifted into an easy sleep.
(Sniff sniff.. but he pulled the dagger first! And I created an asshole for an orc...even I wanted to kill my own creation! FIne. I will change it... I just really think Zas needs to prove himself.

AtomicDonut

Zas got up out of the bar. Most of the crowd was already gone, going back to their homes. But, Zas had something else on his mind. He walked towards the Ragged Flagon, through the tunnel and into the tavern. There were many members still having beers this late at night. He wasn't a member of the Thieves Guild, but they knew him well and showed him the secret entrance/exit in the graveyard. He climbed the ladder out of the Cistern and pulled the chain that opens the door. The sound of stone-on-stone bothered him, but it was better than taking the Ratway. He stepped outside and took a breath of fresh air, wondering who's house he should hit next. "Balimund has probably got some good smithing materials." Zas thought. "Oh, but I heard the store-owner at the Pawned Prawn just got a nice Dwemer pot. That should sell for a nice price." Zas headed for the Pawned Prawn, wondering how the plan would go down. The store was about to close, so he went in as Bersi was about to leave. "Wait!" Zas exclaimed. "I just earned some gold. I was wondering if you had anything I could buy." "Yes! We have lots of things to choose from. Have a look around and see if there is anything you fancy." Bersi replied. Zas looked around the store, but not for things to buy. He wanted to know where the pot was. "Cheese, potions, daggers... aha! There it is!" Zas thought. The shiny Dwemer pot stood on a shelf behind the counter. "I will just come back tomorrow, you look tired." Zas told the store owner. He left the store and waited outside.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts